• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Biel

DaMan1048

TMF Novice
I was watching MTV this evening(not a habit I am proud of, I assure you) at about 5:30(Eastern Time) and happened to see that a "Making of the Show" 7th Heaven special was starting. Well, being a semi-fan of the show,(also not a habit that I am proud of :rolleyes: ) I decided to watch and see how the show was filmed, and some of the backstage antics. Well, about 10 minutes into the show, MTV showed the cast getting ready for a take. Jessica Biel(Mary) had her back turned to Beverly Mitchell(Lucy), when Beverly walks up behind Jessica and begins tickling her ribs. Not a very long scene at all, but Jessica reacted nicely. She got a grin on her face and wiggled away from Beverely. Now I am not sure if this special was old or new, and if anybody had previously reported this or not. Just thought I'd keep you Jessica fans informed.

yah, I reported it a few days ago, check the mainstream section :D

But hey, more people will see it if it's in both sections ^_^
(check other section for replay times)

I taped it today. Luckily, after Scooby put up his post, another TMF member put up all the rerun times. And I was able to tape it! Whoever that guy was that posted the rerun times, he's a super-genius!

You got that right, WS :D

Besides, two scenes in one show warrants two posts, right?

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when I checked out the Celebrity section and didn't see something about it. Guess I should check the Mainstream section more often, eh? Now, if we could only get MTV to play stuff like that more often, perhaps a "Making the show" special about Dark Angel...or Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the same co-worker antics. Now THAT would be awesome:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back