• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daphne Brogden

shadowsrise31

hey all:
i watched Daphne on channel 48 the preview channel. she went to get a pedicure. by the way she has hot feet!!!!!! she was sitting there and the woman that was giving her a pedicure started to use that foot file and Daphne said that "this is the part that makes me giggle". Daphne was laughing very well. if that is not a crystal clear confirmation, then i do not know what is! the woman also put some kind of paste or mud type mask on her feet and Daphne was giggling as she brushed it on.

This was cool and I had to share it with the TMF community. you guys always help each other and share everything in the tickling world. I thought I would share this little nugget of knowledge. i did not get a clip because the show happens at random times. but to know that Daphne Brogden has ticklish feet is news that needs to be heard. take care all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shadow

Good stuff...I went to their website to find that clip but come up empty

me too dajerx!

i tried youtube, daily motion and nothing. but maybe somewhere out there a clip will be posted. i will keep searching and don't lose hope. the clip has to pop up somewhere! take care all and stay cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. by the way dajerx, you are a legend here along with rajee. kudos to you and rajee. keep up the great work! god bless all!
shadow

by the way dajerx, you are a legend here along with rajee

I certainly dont see myself in that light, but I appreciate the kind words.

:bowing:

hey guys the clip is up on tvguide.com , launch video player, find fashion team ep. 12 part 3.. half way through segment.. there is also a great sole shot in the beginning of ep.12 part 1 ( no tk ).. pretty cute wish it was longer :)

cool find dude!

hey rocktim, great find dude. a sincere thank you is in order. i tried that b4 and i guess it was not posted yet. but patience paid off. hats off 2 ya chap. awesome job. keep up the good work. :jester: :jester:
shadow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back