• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Peet talks about being tickled

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
From: http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=524986&pn=3

How about your current co-star, Patrick Wilson?
Patrick can also be really goofy. I don't think people understand just how funny he really is. Like, he nearly broke me up on stage the other night. During the cake eating scene he imitated back to me the way I said the word "club." He went, "clu-B!" And after the show, he was like, "Sorry about that." And I went, "You sucker! You just better get ready." [Laughs.] "You're gonna get a taste of your own medicine."

Then at the end of the play he's tickling me–making faces at me, going "Ahhhhh!!" And I'm like, "Oh my God... who are you?!" But every night it astounds me just how goofy yet grounded he is, and how brilliantly free he is by the end of the play. It's great to be on stage with that, cause all I have to do is respond, you know?

~ toyou

Nice find. Thanks, toyou. While she didnt give a detailed account of the tickling, or her spots. It would seem to me from that article that Amanda is at least ticklish, which is our first confirmed info about her. She's a cutie.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back