• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrian Pasdar may be a 'ler.

Ribrubber

In the new Entertainment Weekly, there's a huge article about Heroes. I found this little gem buried within the article:

Sucking on a lollipop, (Hayden) Panettiere mock-swoons over onscreen dad Pasdar, looking movie-star debonair in his dark suit: ''Adrian is such an amazing person to work with. He's sexy and strong and has nice white teeth...'' Pasdar later responds with a tickle assault that sends the teen squealing to the floor.

No pictures, unfortunately, but I wonder if it's a regular occurance.

Keeping my fingers crossed for such behind-the-scenes footage on the season one DVDs

Wow she looks SERIOUSLY ticklish.

Better save this people

Any1 that likes this pic better save it to the computer. It was deleted before and probably will be again as she doesn't turn 18 til Aug.

An action he does - in public - getting him into a national magazine, will also get a threat closed down when 1/35th of a second from that action is frozen.

It's like 10,000 forks when all you need is a knife, or meeting the man of your dreams - then meeting his beautiful wife.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back