• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAT DEELAY - feet tickled on British TV

Stuart

TMF Poster
Cat Deelay was tickled on her feet during a holiday program aired on BBC 2 earlier today. She giggles and smiles quite convincingly before declaring that the process is "quite tickly". The process to which i refer is of course the tracing of a pencil around the blonde beauty's left foot - the first stage in a process that will ultimately lead to the production of a delightful pair of hand made shoes. The scene lasts for approximately 6 seconds. Tickle enthusiasts will recall that Travel shows have provided a constant source of mainstream media. Who can forget Caprice being tickled on "Caprice's Travels" or the delightful foot tickling scene in an episode of "Great Escapes".
More on this matter can be found in the discussion forum.

cat looks like the very capable people over at the HITWgang are going to capture this on its rerun, so hopefully we shall see it soon...I'll let you guys know when it's posted :cool:

I taped it last night and sadly it was pretty disapointing if you ask me. She only slightly flinches a toe before stating that its "quite tickly" as she giggles a bit. Nothing amazing like i hoped. Still it is Cat Deeley though...

Ive got the tape but dunno how to get it on computer. It was OK nothin special. She flinched and said that it was tickly.But not bad anyway

Most people geneally agree that this clip was not too great. I would have to agree that the tickling itself was neither prolonged nor intense. However, one must remember the context in which i saw it. I was idly watching a little holiday programme, perhaps thinking that we might get to see Cat's beautiful feet for a few seconds when all of a sudden - WHAM! She's being tickled infront of my eyes. The unexpectedness of the situation as well as the fact that Cat was being tickled on her FEET - soething i have wanted to see for at least a year - made this one of the better mainstream tickles that i have witnessed. It is always somewhat disappointing when you view a tickling clip that has been donwloaded from a tickling specific internet site. You know that some tickling will occur and most probably you have waited a number of minutes whilst your crappy 56K modem moved at speeds only molluscs can dream of to acquire the clip. Icerainly know that i begn to hoe that the tickling will eorth the wait and the consumption of yet more space on my hard drive. However, when you are actually watching mainstream TV and not expecting any tickling, the situation is far more satisfying!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back