• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyalume said:
Quei pazzi che si prendono a colpi di spada, non se li fila nessuno.
In fondo su un sito fetish è anche logico...

:D

io non sono un feticista e non ho mai visto nessuno che si prende a spadate in vita mia io.

Mr.X said:
io non sono un feticista e non ho mai visto nessuno che si prende a spadate in vita mia io.
Io sono un feticista, almeno, credo, e ho preso e dato spadate.
Forse c'è un legame fra feticismo e spade.

D'altra parte, già Freud lo sosteneva, quindi...

Kalamos said:
Io sono un feticista, almeno, credo, e ho preso e dato spadate.
Forse c'è un legame fra feticismo e spade.

D'altra parte, già Freud lo sosteneva, quindi...

hai una spada?o più spade?

Kalamos said:
Un bardo mezzelfo caotico neutrale.
Decisamente una sagoma.

che cos'è un bardo?
e poi,cosa vuoi dire che sei una sagoma?

Any translaters out there?

I'd love to know what this thread is about. I'm guessing that someone asked if there is ever any F/M tickling at Canelli. I'd love to know if any male tickling occurs as well whether it be male or females tickling guys in stocks?
Anyone ever heard of it or seen clips?

torontomantcklr said:
Any translaters out there?
Well, given this is the Italian forum, we tend to resort to Italian for our everyday goings...

Basically, the gist of it is, no. Next to no traces whatsoever of */M tickling. Only tales.

And we were also pointing out that some of us are a bit disgruntled because foreigners [well, that's from our point of view of course] keep mistaking Canelli for some kind of fetish attraction, while it started out as a bona fide history re-enactment.

Then, one of the lead guys there had this idea of filming random people in stocks, and the fad got a bit out of hand, to the point they had to chase away a guy trying to make money out of the whole gig.

I guess that's the short of it, as I've heard it.
Ask around, somebody might know more, and be willing to relate.

torontomantcklr said:
I'd love to know what this thread is about. I'm guessing that someone asked if there is ever any F/M tickling at Canelli. I'd love to know if any male tickling occurs as well whether it be male or females tickling guys in stocks?
Anyone ever heard of it or seen clips?

yes,but who are you?

Cyalume said:
Anche tu, se è per questo...

Eh bravo Cyalume ottima uscita che condivido! ...allora qualche neurone è rimasto anche a te!!! :cool:

Per inciso Sollo è uno degli individui più viscidi e infidi che mi sia capitato di inontrare on-line !!!

Inoltre è affetto da deficenza a crescita esponenziale ... e si prende incredibilmente sul serio!!!!!!

BANNIAMOLO!!!!

TICA RE f/m A RIPOSO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back