• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Weekend

ticklishticklr

TMF Novice
About 10 years ago, I posted a small number of tickling short stories on ASFT (those of you who've been "around the block" once or twice know those letters well). Then, life kinda happened, and I stopped writing completely, but continued to lurk and do a post or two.

Fast-forward to about 3 months ago. I was perusing the member list on Yahoo and decided to IM a certain person whose profile looked interesting. Imagine my surprise when that person actually responded to me! Anyway, we IM'd for a while, and I told her about my short stories from 10 years ago. She asked to read a couple of them, and, after doing so, told me she was quite impressed. So much so, in fact, that she wanted me to come out of "retirement" and write a full-length, no holds-barred, nothing-held-back story.

The idea intrigued me, so I sat down and started writing. Even though it was years since I had written my last tickling story, my mind was still full of ideas. Fantasies and imagination took over; sometimes, my fingers couldn't type fast enough. What follows is the result. It is by far the longest story I've ever written, and, since I never would have written it if I hadn't met my new friend, it is to her that I dedicate it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my greatest pleasure to present to you (in multiple posts) "The Weekend". It's M/F (with a small F/M part) with all-over (and I mean ALL OVER) body tickling.

I guess I also have to say that, if you're 18 or under, go away.

The Weekend

1. Departure

Danielle was looking forward to this weekend for a long time. In her early 40's and beautiful by any standard, she had long, naturally-curly auburn hair, hazel eyes, and full, sensuous lips. She had slender legs that ended in size 8 feet. Born a "southern gal", she had a slight southern accent. She was also intensely ticklish, a trait her boyfriend, Chris, always took advantage of. She was like one head-to-toe ticklish spot, laughing and jumping away whenever (and almost WHEREEVER) he touched her. And the best thing was that she LOVED to be tickled. Her hysterical laughter when Chris touched her was a great release for her, and she loved giving up control of her body to him. It certainly made their lovemaking most interesting; she always seemed to be laughing while he was in her, not because it was funny, but because his traveling fingers ALWAYS found a ticklish spot (not that he had to look very hard). And he always knew when to stop - it was one of the things she loved about him. They both knew that "trust is a must", and she trusted him implicitly. In the beginning, she had a safeword, but as their relationship grew, she found she no longer needed one. He always seemed to know when she had enough. And, on top of everything else, he LOVED hearing that southern accent asking, BEGGING him to stop tickling, even though she didn't really want him to.

But lately, with their busy work schedules, they hadn't had much time at home to relax. Now, Chris was promising her the perfect tickling weekend away from everything. Dinner at a nice restaurant, then a hotel for the night. It started mid-afternoon Saturday while they were getting ready for a fancy dinner. Danielle had no idea what Chris planned. He told her to pack lightly; after all, she wouldn't be needing many clothes. He said he would take care of everything else.

They were about to get dressed when Chris handed her a small package.

"Here," he said, "A little something for you, my ticklish love." Always the romantic, he gave her a small, ticklish kiss on her neck. She giggled a bit, and took the package. When she opened it, it looked like a pair of nylon stockings or pantyhose -- flesh-colored and a foot pointing to one side. When she touched it, it even felt like nylons. She thought it was just another pair of pantyhose, but when she removed it from the box, it seemed much longer; in fact, it went the full length of her body. A body stocking! She had never worn one before, but had fantasized for a long time about wearing one.

"You want me to put this on now?" Danielle asked.

"Yes," replied Chris. "It'll be fun!"

Danielle gave Chris one of her sarcastic looks. "I bet!" Danielle said, "Maybe for you! It looks kinda tight and uncomfortable."

Chris had a hint of a smile on his face. "Just try it. I think you'll find it has an interesting, um, feel to it."

She put it on. The long-sleeved body stocking completely covered her from neck to toes. About the only thing exposed was her crotch area and hands. Because it was "nude" in color, it was nearly invisible on her. But she DEFINTELY knew it was there! Every time she moved, even slightly, the stocking moved with her, but it also rubbed against her incredibly sensitive and ticklish skin.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, and let out a small giggle. "This is one ticklish outfit!" She knew Chris loved hearing that word "tickle", so she used it whenever she could. Then, she looked at Chris and saw he quite enjoyed staring at her. She loved the way she looked and felt, and loved the way he looked at her. She walked over to him, kissed him, gave him a gentle squeeze on his already-hard cock and balls. "I can see already this is going to be a weekend we'll never forget."

As she reached for his cock, he touched one of her nipples with a fingertip. He loved the feel of the nylon material against his finger, but only lasted a split second. Danielle squealed and instinctively jumped away. The nylon material seemed to increase the ticklishness of her nipple 1,000 times. It also stimuated it like never before. The other one seemed to grow in size as well, just from rubbing against the material.

"OH MY GOD! I can't believe it! That TICKLED! If my nipples are this sensitive, I can't imagine what the rest of my body must be like."

"Well," said Chris, "let's find out, shall we?" And with that, he lunged forward, playfully grabbing her ribs. As he tickled her, they both fell back onto the bed, him on top of her. Her arms and legs flailed wildly as she literally screamed in hysterical laughter. For all her flailing, though, his fingertips still managed to scamper up and down her ribs and under her arms, one of her most ticklish spots. She couldn't believe how much his fingers tickled! She couldn't believe how fast he was! It seemed like no matter where he touched, it tickled. She tried throwing him off, and would have succeeded, except he managed to grab her arms and pin them by her sides.

Every nerve ending wanted to scream in laughter with voices of their own, but only the voice in her throat could be heard. The tickling was so intense, Danielle's mouth couldn't form any words -- she tried, in vain, to say "that TICKLES!", but it could only stay wide open, formed in the shape of laughter. Her eyes opened just as wide, partly from the tickling itself, and partly in the immense surprise she felt as to how incredibly sensitive the nylon material made her skin feel. Never had the "silent laughter" stage been reached so soon. She shook her head back and forth, on one hand loving the intensity, on the other, trying to shake it off. Not one for the "heavy touch", Chris relentlessly tickled her ever so lightly. He concentrated on her most ticklish spots, her inside arms from wrists to underarms, driving her into fits of hysteria. Whenever she could, she drew in large breaths of air, only to just as quickly expel them as the laughter was forced from deep within her ticklish body. Her legs afforded no protection, kicking wildly only at the air.

Suddenly, Chris changed his tickle tactics, and began lightly tickling her tummy and bellybutton with one hand while reaching behind him with the other. It reached down to her crotch, where he found it dripping wet. Even with the tickling, her legs instinctively opened. He began playing with her and tickling her clit while his other hand tickled her tummy. Her laughter lightened up a bit as she began to absorb the feelings between her legs.

Always tickling her lightly, Chris then managed to reach up and tickle her nipples and the sides of her breasts. Her hysteria started up all over again, music to Chris's ears. Already hard and wanting, her now ultra-sensitive nipples practically broke through the nylon of the body stocking. Suddenly, Chris suddenly stopped everything.

"Why did you stop?" Danielle asked, the last of her laughter mixing with her words. "I was close, so close."

"I know, my Ticklish Queen. That's exactly why. We have a whole night ahead of us, and I want you to feel just the proper level of frustration." With that, he let her up.

"I hate you," she said as they held each other and kissed passionately. No tickling or teasing, just pure passion passing between the two lovers. His fingers ran thru her hair and down her back as her hands rubbed his back up and down.

She got up slowly and walked to the mirror to finish getting ready. Panties seemed irrelevant. She also realized that, with the body stocking pressing her ample breasts against her body, she certainly wouldn't need a bra. She pouted slightly as she realized her erect nipples might be a problem. In THIS thing, they'll NEVER relax, she thought. Then she smiled and thought "Oh, what the hell", and just put on a one-piece dress that ended a few inches above the knees and had large sleeves that went down to her elbows. For the "piece-de-resistance", she put on the sexiest pair of shoes she had -- the backless ones with the closed, pointed toe. They NEVER failed to drive Chris crazy, especially when she wore nylons.

A moderate amount of makeup, and she was done. She couldn't wait to get started.

"Hurry up! Let's go! I'm hungry!" she said. She was practically out the door while Chris was still packing. The only sound that was heard was the slap-slap of her backless shoes against her nyloned soles.

2. Dinner

By the time Chris got to the car with his overnight bag, Danielle was already there in the passenger seat waiting for him. As they pulled out of the driveway and and drove down the street on their way to the restaurant, Chris noticed Danielle was staring at him and smiling.

"What?" asked Chris.

"You tickled the hell out of me, you know. And this body stocking made it worse!", she said in her slight Southern accent. "I still feel your fingers all over my chest and ribs. I've never felt so ticklish in my life!"

"Just think, Sweetheart, we have a whole night ahead of us," Chris said with a smile. "Don't worry, Honey, I won't kill you. It'll just FEEL like it." They both laughed, but Danielle wondered just what Chris had in store for her.

They arrived at the restaurant. As they waited to be shown to their table, Danielle could have sworn she saw Chris sneak the maitre'd something; she smiled. This really WAS going to be a special evening. They were promptly shown to a semi-circular booth in the corner. They slid into the booth, and sat as close as they possibly could, their bodies touching. Chris sat to Danielle's right as they looked into each other's eyes with a passion that only lovers share. As they placed the fancy cloth napkins on their laps, Chris's left hand found its way to Danielle's kneecap, and started drawing little circles, the long tablecloth hiding his action. It was just enough to tickle, but not enough to make her laugh out loud. She giggled and pulled her leg away.

"Stop tickling me!" she said in a desparate whisper. "This is a fancy place. How would it look if I started fidgeting around and laughing?"

"Well," Chris answered, "it would probably look like I was playing with you and you were enjoying it." With that, he pulled her leg closer to him and ran his fingers up and down the lower portion of her inner thigh down to her knee. She tried to stifle a laugh, but wasn't overly successful.

"Will you STOP! You're killing me here!" she laughed. "Let's just have a nice, quiet dinner."

"OK, Hon, whatever you say," Chris replied, but a wry smile betrayed his words.

The waiter came over for their drink order. Ordering and getting the drinks was uneventful as small talk and dinner choices dominated the time.

The dinner following the drinks was quite another matter.

Chris's hand never left its position under the table. When the waiter came over to take their orders, Chris's hand again began sliding along the full length of Danielle's nyloned inner thigh, this time causing her dress to ride up as his fingertips wiggled against her ticklish purposely tickled. As her upper legs became exposed under the table, she struggled to maintain control of her words.

"I'll h-h-have the grilled salmon w-w-with the bernaise sauce, p-leheehee-lease."

She saw the waiter and Chris exchange looks. The waiter smiled, but discreetly said nothing as Chris gave his order.

As the waiter left to fill the order, Danielle noticed that, as the restaurant filled with patrons, no one sat in the few tables immediately surrounding them. Chris noticed her looking around. "No, dear, no one will be sitting around us. I took care of everything." With that, he hooked his left leg around Danielle's lower right leg and pulled it closer to him, locking it in position. His hand slid down her leg. Her backless shoe did nothing to protect her sole as he easily slid around her heel to her sensitive sole. The tickles started as he reached her heel, and became unbearable as his fingers felt the nylon along her sole. Her voice graduated from giggles to outright laughter. A couple of patrons turned towards her and Chris, but quickly turned back to their own conversations.

Danielle tried to stop laughing, but the tickling of her foot forced the laughter from her lips. Chris knew that it would soon attract the attention of others, so he had to think of a way to somehow quiet her. He immediately began kissing her full on the mouth. Danielle's eyes opened wide as her mind tried absorbing the incessant tickling and the feeling of Chris's mouth on hers.

Her breathing increased as her nose became the only path for air to enter her lungs. She thought that perhaps she could lessen her laughter by way of a distraction. Her right hand found its way under the table and reached for Chris's cock. Not surprisingly, the feel of the nylon and the sound of her laughter made it very easy for her to find it. More surprisingly, however, as she felt around, she found his fly was open. He WANTED her to find it!

The tablecloth again hid their actions under the table. As she struggled to stifle her own laughter and to kiss Chris back with the same passion he was using on her, she pulled his cock out and began tickling the head and vigorously stroking it. That distraction did nothing to quell her ticklishness, in fact, it made her horny as hell. Her body shaking with quiet laughter, she felt a very familiar feeling between her legs as her juices began flowing down. Chris's instincts took over as his hand felt it's way back up her leg to her pussy and began playing with it while she had him firmly in her hand.

Chris began using his tongue to tickle the inside of Danielle's mouth while his hand played with her. Danielle had no idea she could actually be ticklish inside her mouth. As his tongue licked the roof of her mouth, she tried to fight it off with her tongue. All it did was excite her more. Chris played with her clit and slid his fingers inside her pussy where he tickled her G-spot. The fingers of her hand continued tickling the head of his cock, making it jump in response. The combination of his fingers and tongue were more effective, though, and got her almost to the brink of cumming.

Then, for the second time that day, he stopped.

As he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and his mouth away from hers, she let go of his still-hard cock and stared at him in frustration.

"Damn you! Why are you doing this to me?" she asked in whispered desperation.

"You know why," Chris said with a smile. And she did; he had done this to her before, and they both knew when he did make her cum, it would be explosive. At least THIS time she had the satisfaction of leaving him frustrated as well.

With the timing that only waiters in fancy restaurants seem to know, Chris's and Danielle's meals came out. Their eating started in silence as their bodies calmed down from the tickling, touching, and teasing, but then gradually moved to typical mealtime conversation.

As they left the restaurant, Danielle's body stocking was still damp as the flow of her pussy ebbed. The bottom of her right foot tingled and tickled as she imagined she was still feeling Chris's fingers scrabbling all over her sole, heel, and toes.

And, as before, she couldn't wait to reach their next destination.

3. Highway to Tickle Heaven

The sun would set in an hour, and Danielle knew the hotel was only about 15 minutes away from the restaurant. She got into the passenger seat and buckled up, just as Chris did on the driver side. They pulled out of the parking lot and, just after they got onto the highway, Chris pulled over and stopped the car.

"What's wrong?" Danielle asked.

"Forgot something in the back.", he said. "Won't be a minute."

He got into the back seat behind Danielle.

"Hey," Chris said, "do me a favor, will you? Reach over your head and grab this."

Without thinking, Danielle reached over her head with both arms. As her wrists crossed over behind the headrest, Chris placed her hands together, and placed them together so he could hold both hands in one of his. Danielle then felt something like the cuff of a blood pressure machine wrap around each wrist. He did it loosely at first, enough so Danielle couldn't easily get out of the cuffs. He then tightened each one so that her arms were firmly over her head. She tried bringing them forward, but the cuffs were fastened to the headrest as well. She wasn't going anywhere.

"HEY," Danielle exclaimed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!"

For an answer, Chris took out a blindfold and slipped it over Danielle's eyes. She couldn't see a thing, couldn't move her arms, and only had limited movement in her legs. She heard cars whizzing by on the highway, and began to feel apprehensive. This was new territory for both of them, and she didn't know what to make of it.

Chris sensed her apprehension, and, as he lightly touched her sides (she jumped slighty as the ticklish touch), he whispered gently in her left ear.

"Don't worry, my sweet," he said. "I love you with a passion that grows each and every day, and I absolutely promise that I will never, NEVER, ever harm you or hurt you. However, I have NO problem doing ... THIS!"

And with that, he place his hands inside her large dress sleeves and began tickling lightly and quickly under her arms thru her body stocking. She barely had time to think before the tickling completely took over her mouth and voice. Her hysteria started immediately and never let up. Like it did at home, the nylon material made things 100 times worse. Chris's fingers had a mind of their own, travelling up and down from wrists to ribs inside her dress. She twisted and writhed this way and that, but the cuffs held fast. She tried kicking, but had to be careful not to hit her feet on anything. Her shoes came off almost immediately.

Her laughter was loud enough to drown out everything around them.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH STOP!!" she managed to cry out. "TOO TICKLISH!! NOOOOO!!!!"

The car shook as she vainly tried to get away. She slid down in her seat, but that only made it worse, her arms stretching to their limits. Chris stopped monmentarily, just long enough to leave the back seat and open the door on the driver's side. She still couldn't see anything, but she heard the door open. She suddenly heard the traffic again and felt the car shake slightly as Chris got in.

He stared at her in the waning sunlight. She was so beautiful, so sexy, and so TICKLISH! Her nipples protruded slightly from rubbing up against the body stocking and from Chris's relentless tickle tactics and his more-than-playful touching. There was so much left of her body to explore. He bent his head to the level of her nipples and approached the left one. His lips engulfed it as she flinched ever-so-little. It tickled a bit, but it was also SO sensuous. He let his fingers roam over the lower half of her left side from inner thigh down to her toes as he nibbled and kissed her nipple. He switched breasts and legs, working her right side from nipples to toes.

"Mmmmmm, God that feels good," she moaned.

Her ticklishmess seemed to increase as his hands roamed over her. She squirmed and giggled uncontrollably. Her pussy once again flowed freely, but this time Chris would not touch it. Instead he squeezed her left knee as he sucked her right nipple. She tried hard to hold in her giggles, but found they could only give way to laughter as her mouth had to open to let it out. He held her leg down as he squeezed her knee, which only served to increase the volume of her laughter. It was bad enough being tickled in nylon material, but the fact that she couldn't see where he would tickle next made it even worse.

"STOP! STOP!! TICKLES TOO MUCH!" Danielle managed to say thru her laughter. "PLEASE!! NO!!"

Chris heard her begging and looked down at Danielle's stockinged legs and feet. There was nothing about her that didn't arouse him. He was pratically hard since they left the house. But no, now was not the time to satisfy either himself or his lover. It would come soon enough.

Danielle knew he would not satisfy her either. God, she wanted him to. But yet she didn't. She wanted the explosion to happen later on as well.

He slowly let up, stopping the tickling and releasing her nipples from their oral bondage. He left her tied as he started the engine and resumed their trip.

"Hey! Untie me!" said Danielle.

"Nope," replied Chris. "You never know when a tickle time may overtake me!"

She spent the rest of the trip in ticklish anticipation, blindfolded and tied. She squirmed as she imagined his hands driving her crazy, waiting for the next tickle time. It never came -- Chris just wanted to watch her as thoughts of being tickled flowed in her mind. He never touched her again until they got to the hotel.

4. Arrival

Danielle knew the hotel was only about 15 minutes away -- at least that's what she thought. Blindfolded and tied, she lost track of time, so, she supposed, it WAS possible not that much time had passed. But Chris wasn't talking. Except for Danielle's little tickle session at the side of the highway, most of their travel time was spent in silence. Chris reveled in Danielle's uneasiness at the possibility of another tickling. Periodically, he stole glances at her as he drove. She squirmed in her seat. Her beautiful and extremely ticklish body awaited Chris's hands. Her shoeless feet rubbed together, instinctlvely protecting themselves against the tickling that she was sure was coming. She tried in vain to pull her arms down; one of her worst ticklish spots, her underarms, was totally vulnerable. Their only protection was a thin dress and the nylon material of the body stocking, but, as she already had experienced, that "protection" only made things worse. Much worse.

The silence was deafening. She knew it was part of Chris's little game, but it was still disconcerting. Will he tickle her? Where? He'd only be able to reach her left side, but where? Her underarm? Ribs? Knee? Periodically, she would try to start a conversation.

"How much longer to the hotel?" "How's the traffic?" "Do you plan on tickling me anymore?"

All her questions were met with silence. Chris kept playing the last one in his head over and over.

He thought to himself "Yes, my ticklish love, I DO plan on tickling you. Over and over again."

Finally, he spoke. "We're going a little further than the hotel, but don't worry. It won't be much longer."

With that, he thrust his hand inside her dress sleeve and started tickling her underarm. The unexpected tickling both startled and excited her as her hysteria quickly rose to a scream. Danielle tried pulling away, but Chris's hand was trapped inside her dress and he pulled her back. The tickle only lasted a couple of minutes; after all, Chris had no intention of getting into an accident. But the incident made it clear that Danielle wasn't safe from Chris's tickle tactics. Anytime, anywhere, she can be instantly thrown into ticklish overload with a mere touch. And there was nothing she could do about it.

Again, silence reigned. No talking, no touching. It was maddening. "Why doesn't he just get it over with?" she thought. And, not so strangely, she found her pussy dripping again. She wanted him to touch her THERE, tickle her THERE, make her cum in waves.

Danielle was lost in thought when the car came to a stop and the engine went quiet.

"We're here," Chris said. "We're at a secluded cabin I borrowed from a friend and we're alone. There's no one around for miles. I love you, baby."

With that, he placed one hand on her pussy. Being blindfolded, she never saw it coming; her mind immmediately thought the touch was the start of yet another tickle session. But once she realized what he was doing, she didn't want him to leave. He felt her wetness and played with her for a bit. Her nipples swelled and she drew in breath as his fingertips found her clit and began tickling it. She giggled, but managed to sit still. He entered her with his fingers and explored her sensitive pussy. Her giggles were balanced by small moans of pleasure and she pushed towards him. He knew how much she liked it, so he added to her enjoyment by running his other hand down her leg to her left foot, and began tickling the top and sole. He purposely didn't lock it in place, and she tried move out of the way, but Chris was fast and kept finding the most sensitive areas of her foot. She wanted to cum as she laughed, but the tickling of her foot distracted her. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she knew this wasn't the time. She felt the buildup starting in her loins, she wanted to be pushed over the edge and climax, but this just wasn't the time.

Chris stopped playing with her, but kept tickling her foot. Usually, making her cum always increased her sensitivity. This time, though, the combination of the blindfold and Chris's tickling her clit and tickling her leg and foot with the body stocking seemed to have the same effect. Danielle's struggles to get away increased, as did her laughter.

"Not the feet!" she managed to say through her laughter. She barely got out the next sentences. "T-t-tickle my cl-cliiiit! Make me cum!"

Chris stopped tickling her foot, but, instead of listening to Danielle, he started playing with her nipples. He squeezed and tickled them, nibbled lightly on them and flicked at them with his tongue. Danielle didn't know how to react -- laugh, moan, twist away, turn in towards Chris. She was again close to cumming without Chris even being near her clit when he stopped.

"Oh God, baby. I don't know how much more I can take!" Danielle exclaimed.

"And we haven't even left the car yet," Chris calmly said.

Chris began untieing Danielle's arms. Knowing her shoulders would be aching, he gently helped her place her arms in front of her. After removing the blindfold, he began massaging her shoulders to alleviate the aches. She felt so good, so relaxed, and the weekend had barely started. She never wanted it to end.

As she sat in the passenger seat, Chris wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He loved her so much, cared about her more than life itself, that it was easy to show her the passion that was in his heart. They began to kiss and play with each other. No tickling, just teasing, making each other even more aroused than they already were. Being secluded, Danielle opened Chris's fly and struggled to get his hard cock out. He had no problems helping her, and in a moment, it was standing straight up out of his pants.

"I see I'm not the only one aroused by your tickling me to death," Danielle said with a wry smile. As she gently guided Chris back into the driver seat, she bent down and took his hard cock in her mouth, tickling and teasing the head. Her fingertips started tickling the shaft. Chris's head rested against the headrest as Danielle played with him. She began running one finger along his inner thigh and up to his chest and under his shirt, her mouth never leaving his cock. Then, totally unexpectly, Danielle began using her well-manicured nails to draw little circles all over his chest and tummy. Chris never knew he was ticklish there! He jumped a bit at the unexpected touch, then he giggled and fought to keep still and let Danielle do whatever she wanted to him.

Chris knew that Danielle was 100% ticklee, so her tickling him was totally new. Always the tickler, he sometimes wondered what it would be like to be tickled the way Danielle liked to be tickled. As if knowing what he was thinking, Danielle removed her mouth from his cock and spoke ever so softly to him.

"I want this to be a weekend you'll never forget either, sweetheart." She knew it was already a weekend neither one of them would ever forget, but, at the same time, this also seemed to be a weekend of exploration and experimentation. Nothing could go wrong when two lovers are in a secluded cabin with a whole night of tickled passion ahead of them.

Danielle tickled the head of Chris's still-hard cock, making it jump. "I guess it's glad to see me. But, for now, put that away and let's go inside," she said.

Last edited:
The Weekend (continued)

5. Final Destination

Danielle didn't bother putting her shoes back on as they got out of the car. It was just after 7 in the evening, and dusk was descending over the cabin, but the trees made it seem almost night. Chris got the duffle bag from the back and they proceeded along the narrow concrete path to the door of the cabin. Chris tried catching glimpses of Danielle's nyloned soles as each one showed itself while she was walking. She knew he'd like that, so, every once in a while, she'd exaggerate her step, lifting her foot off the ground as if she'd stepped on something.

The door opened up to a sumptuous living room with a fireplace. In front of the fireplace was a plush rug and two couches that faced each other. A kitchen was off to one side, and a bedroom was found towards the back of the cabin. Just having had dinner a short time ago, neither one was hungry, except for one thing.

Chris and Danielle put their things down on the floor and immediately fell into an embrace. Their kiss was passionate as their lips locked together. As at the restaurant, Chris's tongue began tickling the inside of Danielle's mouth, and, as was easily predicted, she began giggling. She didn't pull away, however, as the mouth tickles and Chris's hands running up and down her back began to have their desired effect.

Danielle's hands found their way to Chris's belt, and she quickly undid it. She managed to get his pants and underwear down around his ankles in record time. Not one to miss an opportunity, he took her dress off with the same speed and agility, leaving her standing there in only her body stocking. His shirt was the last thing to go, leaving him totally naked.

Then, with a speed Chris would never guessed she had, Danielle began tickling Chris until he fell back onto one of the couches. She meant what she said about giving Chris a weekend he'll never forget as his laughter now filled the cabin. As he lay on the couch, she became giddy with the realization that he was under her control. She managed to tickle his ribs with one hand as her other hand squeezed between his legs and tickled his thighs. They instinctively opened, allowing her to start tickling his balls. As his cock stood at attention, she took it in her hand and began pumping him.

His laughter only made him lose control for a couple of minutes, but they were torturous minutes. Danielle had never tickled him before, and he was completely surprised by her attack. He couldn't think. He could only laugh as his ribs and tummy were assualted ruthlessly by the well-manicured nails of her left hand, while her right hand was busy on his swollen cock. Now HE wanted to cum, but couldn't. Somewhere in the midst of his hysterics, he thought he heard her voice.

"Like it? Like being tickled to death? Let's see where YOUR ticklish spots are!" he heard Danielle say. "Now you know how I feel!"

Hearing the word "tickle" plus the taunting seemed to make him even more ticklish. Her euphoria at controlling him was only temporary, however. Somehow, Chris managed to get Danielle off him (she didn't struggle very much), pushing her onto the rug. He pounced on her, straddling her and grabbing one arm. He quickly began using his other hand to tickle the now-exposed ribs and tummy. She tried to defend herself with her other hand, but Chris was the more-experienced tickler, and he was too quick for her. Her laughter was loud and continuous.

"Tickle ME will you??!!" he exclaimed. "Now, you're REALLY going to get it."

With that, he got up and lifted Danielle to her feet. As she was attempting to recover from her latest bout of forced laughter, Chris led her, almost DRAGGED her, to the bedroom. As he did, he grabbed the bag that was on the floor.

He threw her on the bed face down and went into the bag. Danielle was too weak to move. Chris grabbed some ties from the bag and immediately tied her hands behind her.

"Wait right there," he said. She tried to turn over, using her legs for leverage, but Chris pushed her back and began tickling her ribs.

"I TOLD you to stay there. Now I have to punish you!" With that, his hands deftly moved up her ribs to her underarms where his fingers managed once again forced maniacal laughter from her lips.

"OK OK OK !" she managed to say thru her laughter. "NO MORE!! I'll stay still!" She barely got the words out.

Chris stopped tickling her. She couldn't believe he actually listened to her. Something else was up; she was sure of it.

She tried to look around to see what he was doing, but didn't manage to see much. She heard Chris moving around and rustling things in the bag, but that was about it.

Finally, he turned her over onto her back. As she watched his naked body move around the bed, he took her right leg and, after placing it close to the edge of the bed, he tied it down with the ties he was preparing while she was turned over. He did the same with her left leg. Then, he did something he never did before. He took her left knee and pulled it as far as he could to the edge of the bed and tied it down. He did the same with the right knee. Her lower body was now completely immobile, and completely, utterly exposed and vulnerable.

He pulled some more ties from the bag and helped her sit up. He proceeded to untie her hands.

"I have a better place for those," he said.

He gently laid her back on the bed

He took her right arm and held it above her, forming part of a "Y". He then tied it to the lower corner of the headboard. He did the same with the left arm. Now, her upper body formed the letter "Y" and, like her lower body, was now completely exposed and vulnerable. She knew what was coming, and her anticipation was rising rapidly.

"How do you feel?" Chris asked. "Are the ties OK?"

Danielle gave the ties a test tug. Just a tad of movement, enough so she wouldn't get hurt, but that was all.

"Just fine, honey," she replied. Her anticipation mounted to a fever pitch as Chris stood over her and just stared at her, clad in nothing but the body stocking. Her toes wiggled and she pulled at her bonds slightly.

"I love you so much, baby," Chris began. "I know tickling me wasn't exactly the high point of your weekend, since you always want to be on the receiving end. But I know you love me too, and you wanted this weekend to be special for me, so you gave me something that I'VE always wanted. I loved every second of it, and maybe we'll do it again sometime. But this weekend is all about you, how much I love you, and how much I care about you. So this is my special gift to you."

With that, he pulled out a small pair of scissors. Her eyes opened wide as he approached her upper body. He tugged at her body stocking over her left nipple. The tickling touch of her nipple made her twitch slightly.

"You better hold still. I would never want to hurt you."

"But you're TICKLING me!" Danielle said through small giggles.

"Well, suck it up and HOLD STILL!" Chris held the nylon material in his hand and cut a portion of it away. When the remaining material snapped back to her skin, her nipple and most of the surrounding aerola was exposed to the air for the first time in hours. Chris repeated the procedure with the other nipple. The air passing over them felt great and Danielle noticed how big they became.

"My God, that feels good!!" she exclaimed. "But, honey, the body stocking!"

"Don't worry, we'll get another one if you like it so much," Chris said with a smile.

He put the scissors down on the nightstand within rech of the bed. He then took a feather, straddled her body, took one of her breasts in his hands, squeezed sligtly, and began tickling the now-bared nipple with the feather. Her reaction was immediate -- and loud.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Danielle screamed. The tickling sensation was worse than she'd ever felt before. The laughter poured out of her mouth, and just kept coming. As the feather played over her nipple, he bent over and sucked her other bare nipple in his mouth. He began tickling it with his tongue as the feather continued playing its ticklish tune on the first one.

She tried bucking out of the way, but the bonds held tight. Hysterical laughter came from deep within her and quickly became the silent laughter that only the most ticklish of people can do.

After a few minutes of the tickle torment, Chris stopped and walked on his knees to a point where his knees almost touched her underarms. His cock was right over her mouth, and she stuck her tongue out and began flicking at the head. Now HIS reaction was immediate. He froze in his tracks.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Danielle asked. Then she would alternate flicks of her tongue with taking his cock in her mouth and tickling all over the head and shaft. The tickling sensations made him fall forward so that he was on all fours now.

"Oh baby!" Chris exclaimed. It felt so good, so damn TICKLY. For the first time, Danielle wished her hands weren't tied so she could show Chris just how much she loved him, but she had to resolve herself to the fact that her mouth and tongue were the only tickling tools available. She used them with great agility and accuracy, as Chris's giggles proved.

As he was now on all fours, he was very close to one of Danielle's most ticklish spots. Her nylon-encased wrists and arms practically screamed at him to tickle them, so he obliged. He ran the fingers of each hand down each arm, wiggling his fingers as he started with her wrists and went down to the underside of her upper arms.

Her head immediately twisted to one side so that his cock would leave her. She drew in a huge breath and let it out in maniacal laughter.

"NOT THERE NOT TH..!!" was all she could get out before her laughter once again ruled her body. She tried to hard to calm herself down, tried to stem the tide of hysteria, but it would not come. Her incredibly ticklish body completely rebelled against her, running on autopilot, forcing her to scream in laughter.

As Chris approached her underarms, he stopped and reached for the scissors once again.

Danielle's laughter reduced itself to mad giggling as she managed to speak and breathe at the same time. "Oh God, what p-p-part now?"

He got off her, went to her right wrist, and proceeded to cut the body stocking down the entire length of her arm, through her underarm, and down her ribs. He did the same with her left side. Then he cut both sides from the neck to shoulder. Finally, he peeled away the body stocking, leaving the bare skin of Danielle's entire upper body exposed to the air.

He went back to the bag and pulled out two small paint brushes. They had most of their bristles cut away, like they were intended for small areas. He straddled her once again.

"Please, baby, wait" Danielle said, "I have to go."

"Go? Where?" Chris asked in mock surprise. "You're all tied up, you're not going anywhere!"

"No, you don't understand. I have to GO!! To the bathroom! I have to pee!" Danielle said.

"oh. Well, too bad." With that, Chris raised the brushes, ready to strike.

"I would have used artist brushes," Chris explained (as if Danielle really cared), "but regular paint brushes are so much stiffer, don't you think?"

Danielle opened her mouth as if to answer or protest or beg for the bathroom, but only hysteria came out. As Chris asked his question, he approached her underarms with the brushes and started his tickle attack. He was relentless on her smooth, incredibly ticklish underarms. Her screams and laughter could be heard miles away. There was no stopping either one of them.

His deft brushes found their way down her ribs, over her tummy, and into her bellybutton. She never quieted down, Well, except for the times she fell into silent laughter. But he left the best for last. He began his tickle assault on both breasts, starting with her huge nipples and extending to the sides. And with her legs tied, she couldn't prevent what was about to come.

"AHHHHH STOP! I GOTTA PEE! I CAN'T HOLD IT!! AAAHHHH" And with that, Danielle let loose a stream of water from her pussy that she couldn't control if she tried.

More laughter, more screaming, more unanswered pleas for mercy. Danielle was powerless to stop any of it. She was at her limit, and Chris, with the instincts only a lover knows, stopped.

Danielle's chest heaved as she drew in large breaths. After some minutes, her laughter reduced itself to silence. Only her breathing could be heard. They stared at each other with love and affection.

When Danielle finally caught her breath, Chris bent over and kissed her full on the mouth. Danielle returned the kiss eagerly.

"You really wet the bed, baby" Chris said.

"It your fault! I couldn't help it! You wouldn't stop tickling me!"

"Believe me, it's OK. We'll clean it up later." He got some towels and placed them under her.

He got off her and stood next to her on the floor.

"You've been through a lot, but, you know, we still have the whole lower half of your body to go."

"Please, no," Danielle pleaded. "You've tickled me to death already. God, you didn't miss one ticklish spot on my whole upper body."

Chris always loved when she used the "tickle" word. Her southern accent made it sound so sexy.

"Actually, I did, but we'll save that for later," he said with a smile. "Don't worry, I have special plans for your lower body."

With that, he walked to her feet, grabbed the left one, bent over, and began nibbling her toes through the body stocking. While he nibbled, he used the fingers of one hand to lightly tickle her sole, ankle, and calf.

"Hmmmmmm y-yes" Danielle began to alternate giggles with outright laughter, but not the crazy laughter of before. Chris was lightly tickling her, but varied the pressure so that it sometimes made her laugh out loud or just made her hot. Nibbling on the other foot caused the same reaction. On that foot, he chose to use the feather on her ticklish sole.

"G-G-God that tickles!" Danielle laughed. Because her knees were tied, she couldn't push them together to protect her pussy, which was getting wetter by the second. Then, Chris got up and retrieved the scissors again.

"Well, what's it this time? My toes? My waist?" Danielle laughed.

"All of it, honey. I want you completely exposed." With that, he cut the body stocking along each leg and across the crotch, then peeled it off. He was able to roll her over slightly so that he could completely take it off.

She was so beautiful, he could hardly stand it. He wanted her so badly, and he knew she wanted him. But there was more, so much more.

He began kissing her entire body from toes on up. Light, tickling kisses. With every one, Danielle giggled or laughed depending on where he touched. As he got closer to her pussy, he saw her glistening juices dripping down. He kissed every inch of her inner and outer thighs, but completely skipped over her wetness.

He kept kissing up her body -- her ribs, her tummy, her breasts. He gave her bellybutton special treatment by drilling his tongue into it. She went crazy at that, starting her hysterics all over again. But this time he stopped to continue kissing and tickling her.

When he reached her shoulders, he said "Here's the spots I missed before." He held each shoulder down gently as he kissed from the tip of her shoulder to her neck. When he reached her neck, he nuzzled his face in it and started kissing it and licking it with his tongue. Both elicited ticklish reactions from Danielle, as she tried in vain to move her head to protect her neck.

"HEY! That's tickles!" she exclaimed as laughter once again poured forth. "Stop!"

But Chris wouldn't stop. In fact, he tickled both sides of Danielle's neck for many minutes before kissing her once again full on the mouth. As he slowly pulled away from her, he reached over to the nightstand and took the feather in his hand.

"I've been waiting a long time to used this, my dear," he said with a sinister tone in his voice.

"You already used it on my feet," Danielle responded with a laugh.

"Yes, but I never used it .... here." And, with that, he walked to the middle of the bed, crawled up on it over Danielle's leg, and placed his hand on her pussy. She smiled at him as his fingers separated her pussy lips to reveal the wetness inside. He leaned down and kissed it as one would kiss a shrine. He placed his tongue on her clit and started playing with it, tickling as he went. She tried to buck him off as her laughter renewed, but she was tied well, and the bonds would not budge.

Then, Chris took the feather and pushed it inside Danielle's pussy. Her juices acted like a lubricant as the feather easily went in. The quill touched everything, including her G-spot. Never had she been tickled like this, and, as her crazed laughter proved, she was VERY ticklish there. With her knees tied far apart, there was no way she could ever protect herself.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Danielle laughed as hard as she ever had. Once again, her hysteria could be heard for miles around, except that no one was around to hear her. The feather was deep within her. She actually was tickling herself, for Chris held the feather still as she bucked as far as the bonds would allow, causing it to move within her. When she seemed to slow down, Chris pumped the feather in and out, causing her to laugh all the more.

As Chris moved the feather in and out, he straddled her with his head facing her feet and his feet facing her head. He bent down, and, as he moved the feather, he began tickling her clit with his tongue. He slowly place his body on top of hers so that his weight caused her to stop bucking so much. Her loud, raucous hysteria rang through the cabin as her pussy and clit were savagely but lovingly tickled. The fact that his body blocked her vision made it even worse. She never knew what was coming, or when.

Then she felt the familiar feelings of the buildup before climax. She tried to form words, but the laughter came from deep within her. She alternated between loud and silent laughter. Finally, Chris slowed down to let her catch her breath, but the feelings started to mount.

"PLEASE BABY!! PUT IT IN!! NOW!!" she said while taking in huge breaths of air and laughing at the same time.

"Now?" Chris asked mockingly while he continued tickling her. "Right now?"

"YES!!" Danielle screamed through her laughter. "PLEASE!!!!"

Chris was glad to oblige. He swung around, and looked down at his tickle-ravaged lover completely tied and immobile. He'd waited for this moment for a long time. He took his hard cock and practically slammed it into her pussy and pumped for all he was worth. While he pumped her, he lightly tickled her waist below her ribs, another VERY ticklish spot.

Her pussy was on fire as Chris pumped her. Her hysteria was unstoppable as he tickled her waist. The buildup in her loins increased to the point where she HAD to cum, but the tickling was a distraction.

Chris heard her moans mixed with her laughter and knew she was very close. He slowed his tickling almost to a standstill, but never quite stopped. Danielle was able to turn her attention completely to the now overwhelming feeling in her pussy. Her laughter reduced itself to giggles, her giggles to moans. Thoughts of the day flashed thru her mind -- the tickling at home, at the restaurant, in the car, and at the hotel. Chris bringing her so close to cumming so many times. And, now, his pumping her madly while tickling her brought her to the edge. And beyond.

Finally, she screamed as she experienced the most explosive orgasm of her life. Her pussy tighted around Chris's cock as she came. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as the waves of orgasmic delight washed over her. Her body shook as she tried arching her back. The ties held tight as she tried bringing her arms and legs closer to herself.

Chris saw the look on her face when she came, and immediately pulled out of her and untied her. She lay there almost frozen, her chest heaving as she took in as much air as she could. She covered her chest with her arms and eagerly brought her legs together. He massaged her arms and legs, then lay down next to her. He put his arms around her and held her close, stroking her hair.

It was a long time until she spoke, and, when she did, her voice could barely be heard.

"That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had," she said. "This really IS a weekend I'll never forget. What time is it?"

Chris continued stroking her hair with one hand and her body with the other, completely relaxing her. He glanced at the clock.

"9:30. We've been here over 3 hours already."

Danielle's voice was weak with exhaustion.

"You know your tickling was driving me crazy. And that feather! It was great and horrible at the same time. I'm sorry you didn't come in me. I want you to. I want you to fill me. Do me again."

Chris knew that, while she meant every word, now was not the time. "It's OK, baby. Sleep now. We don't have to leave until tomorrow afternoon."

He barely got the sentence out before Danielle fell asleep in his arms, cozy, safe, and feeling happier than she'd been in a long time.

The Weekend (final chapter)

6. Wake-up Call

Chris fell asleep with Danielle in his arms. The two naked lovers felt so relaxed, so free. Her unbridled, wild laughter was a great release for her. He had experimented and tickled her in ways he never did before, and she loved every minute of it. She had never peed before, and, while it seemed strange at first, she felt turned on by it. All in all, it shaped up to be a great weekend, and it wasn't even over yet.

Daybreak found the two still close together, but no longer in each other's arms. Chris woke first, the sun starting to come up and show itself through the trees. Danielle was lying face down, sleeping soundly, a look of contentment on her face. Her makeup was a mess from the tears that seemed to continually come down her face. Chris knew it was from her constant laughter last night, and he reveled in the sound of it. Chris wondered what she was dreaming about now. Her beautiful body rose and fell in time with her breathing. Her naturally-curly hair lay partway down her back. The curves of her back and butt were so sexy. Chris looked at her with admiration. Her legs ended in beautiful size 8 feet, her soles curved, slightly wrinkled, and upturned.

And Chris knew that the back of Danielle's body was at least as ticklish as her front. That gave him an idea. Slipping out of bed quietly, he went to his "toolbag" and removed two feathers.

He walked next to Danielle's naked body. He touched one feather on each shoulder blade and lightly, slowly, dragged the feathers straight down her back to her butt. She flinched a little, so Chris did it again, but this time, he dragged the feathers down in a random pattern, making sure he tickled her ribs and sides of her breasts as well as her back. This time she reacted by squirming from side to side and moaning a bit.

Danielle was in a deep sleep, dreaming of her and Chris walking on the beach, barefoot and naked. No one else was there. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing gently through their hair, the sand was hot and the waves were crashing on the shore. A giggle unexpectedly escaped her lips.

"What's so funny?" Chris asked.

"Something tickly," Danielle answered. Then she laughed.

"Something's tickling me." she said to Chris in her dream. She looked down at her body, but saw nothing. She used her hands to brush away whatever it was, but it started tickling worse. The harder she brushed herself, the more she laughed.

"God, I'm tickling myself," she thought. "But I can't tickle myself. Well, maybe I can!" She only vaguely realized it was a dream, where anything's possible. Still giggling and laughing, she stopped trying to brush away whatever was tickling her, thinking it would stop the tickling. But it didn't; the tickles, and her laughter, continued. Suddenly, her hands went up in the shape of a "T" and just hung there. She couldn't move them up or down. And still, the tickling continued. She tried to move her hands to protect her ticklish body, but they held fast, seemingly with no means of suspension. She tried to control her laughter, but the dream tickling continued. She saw Chris walking up to her, hands raised, fingers wiggling towards her underarms. She knew her laughter would worsen if he got any closer. She tried to run, but her feet betrayed her and stayed right where they were. Suddenly, she felt his fingers under her arms.

In the cabin where she was still sleeping face down, Chris had stretched her arms in the shape of a "T" and tied each one to the side of the bed. He had put the feathers down and decided to use a more powerful tickling weapon. His fingers found their way under her arms and began wiggling them all over her underarms and down her ribs. He felt the smooth and incredibly ticklish skin. She squirmed and moaned, and, when the tickling got to be too much, she began to wake up. Chris stopped and waited for her to go back to sleep.

Danielle stood on the beach. Her arms were outstretched and attacked by Chris's tickling fingers. She screamed in laughter, but couldn't move an inch. There was nothing she could do but take the tickle torture. Through tears of laughter, she saw Chris standing in front of her, laughing himself while tickling her underarms and ribs. On one hand, she wanted, she NEEDED to run, but on the other, there was something terribly exciting about letting the tickling continue. Chris disappeared, but her laughter continued. "He's got me from behind," she thought. "I'm going to die laughing." And then, she thought, "Maybe that's not such a bad way to go."

Then she felt the oddest sensation. Something running down her back, tickling her as it traveled down. Her arms still outstretched, she tried to turn her head to see what was going on, but her head wouldn't move. Her laughter was uncontrollable. She kept feeling something running up and down her back. Through it all, she was somehow able to think to herself "Wait a minute! I'm STANDING! How can something be running UP my back?"

Back in the cabin, Chris decided to go back to tormenting his sleeping lover with the feathers. He moved them up and down, from her butt to the curved soles of her feet. He left nothing untouched. Butt, thigh, backs of the knees, calves, and feet all felt the tickly touch of the feather. Finally, the underarm tickling and the feather tickling became too much and Danielle woke up, giggling. She found her arms tied out to her sides, but her legs were still free. Then she realized what had happened.

"Hey! Untie me!" she said. Then she put on her best "suspicious" face. "You were TICKLING me, weren't you?" she asked.

"YYYYep," smiled Chris.

"I was dreaming that I was being tickled with my arms stretched out. And now I find THIS!" said Danielle in mock surprise. "Untie me NOW!" she repeated.

"NNNNOPE," Chris again smiled in reponse. "Ever play the game 'Credit Card'?" he asked.

"No," she answered, "what's that?"

"Well," Chris said, picking up a feather, "You take a feather like this, see?" He walked to her face and made sure she could see the feather. "Then you go down here, see?" Chris walked to her lower body. But Danielle COULDN'T see, being face down. She tried to turn her head, but to no avail. She could barely see where Chris was standing.

"Then, you go like THIS!" And with that, he "swiped" the feather down the complete length of her butt crack. Danielle bucked and kicked in ticklish surprise.

"HEY! QUIT THAT! IT TICKLES!!" she laughed. She swung her butt from side to side so Chris couldn't do it again. But Chris straddled her back with his head towards her feet. He then grabbed one cheek, separated it from the other as far as he could, and let the stiff feather do the rest. It ran the full length of her crack, up and down, up and down. She tried bucking him off, but, with her arms tied wide, couldn't get any purchase. She tried kicking him off, but her legs weren't long enough. And through it all, her laughter once again rang out throughout the cabin and beyond.

Chris reveled in all of it. He was determined to find every ticklish inch of skin, especially in places he'd never explored before. And her butt was one of those places. He wasn't disappointed. Every touch of the feather elicited more laughter. As if that wasn't enough, he move the feather to her anus and began tickling her there. Her laughter reached a new pitch. Hearing that, he put the feather down and began playing with her there with one fingertip. Through her laughter, he heard her pleas.

"NO! PLEASE!! WAIT!" There was something in her tone, something frantic, something much more than the usual pleas he heard when he tickled her. He stopped immediately, got off her and knealt down by her face where she could see him. She looked like she was in a panic, almost in tears, but not the tears of laughter.

"What? What is it, honey?" Chris asked softly. Danielle was upset about something, and Chris never, ever wanted that for the one he loved so much.

"It-it's just that I-I've never been touched ... there ... before," she said. "It DID tickle, but it also scared me, too, that's all."

"Then that place is off-limits," Chris said. "I love you, baby. I would NEVER do anything to hurt you, either physically or emotionally. I want you. All of you. Every square inch of every part of your body. If you want me to stay away from there, I will."

Danielle thought for a moment, looked at Chris, then spoke determinedly, but also in soft, almost inaudible tones. "No, I love you, too, and trust you more than anyone I've ever known. I WANT you to touch me, tickle me, everywhere. I guess I just didn't know what to expect, and it frightened me. Kiss me."

She didn't have to ask him twice. He bent closer and the kissed full on the mouth. He didn't use his tongue to tickle her. This was not the time for tickles, but for comfort. They kissed until Danielle gently moved away and composed herself.

"OK, sir, do your worst," she said with a smile.

"Oh, the worst is yet to come, my love. But now ...."

Chris pulled away and smiled. This was not the time for tickle torture, but tickle eroticism. He began kissing her shoulder and slowly down her arm. She squirmed, giggled, and felt the now-familiar feeling of wetness between her legs. Her arms may have been one of her most ticklish areas, but they were also one of her most erotic. He kissed her slowly down her arm, first the back, then, turning it over under her bond, the front. He paid special attention the the crook of her arm, holding it down so that the skin stretched taut. She loved when he did that. She alternated between giggles and laughter as his tongue tickled her there.

"Hmmmmm that f-feels good!" she said through her giggles. Chris proceeded down her arm to her extremely sensitive wrist. He purposely kissed and licked her as lightly as he could, maximizing the ticklish effect. She laughed out loud, and, no matter how she tried to control it, couldn't. Her legs continued to kick wildly, but, of course, offered zero protection.

Chris found Danielle's kicking and laughter incredibly erotic, and it showed between his legs. He started playing with himself as he tickled her. He was so hard and it felt so good!! He wanted to cum badly, let it all out, but he wanted to be in her when it happened.

He continued kissing Danielle's wrist, then moved to the palm of her hand. He had tickled her there before, but this weekend was special; it gave more meaning to everything they said, everything they did. He licked and tickled her palm, then did the same to each finger -- pinky, ring finger, middle finger, pointer, and thumb, from base to tip. The kisses and licks tasted so good, like the rest of her. He sucked on each finger, tongue tickling as he went. Danielle's laughter turned to giggles and moaned as he went.

Danielle was in ecstasy. She closed her eyes as Chris proceeded down her arm to her wrist, palm, and fingers. It tickled so much, but it felt great. Chris took his time at every part, letting her absorb the tickish feelings, as well as the feelings of lust he knew she would feel. She instinctively spread her legs, wanting him so much to be in there, pumping her, tickling the inside of her pussy with his cock, but he wouldn't leave her hand alone. He kept at it, watching her reactions as he touched and tickled a new part.

The anticipation of being tickled and of Chris finishing her off was getting to be too much.

"Oh God, baby," she managed to say through giggles and moans. "Do me now. Put it in."

"Not yet, sweetheart. There is yet another arm to do!" And, with that, Chris went to the other side of the bed and proceeded to do the same thing to her other arm. From shoulder to fingertips, Chris kissed, and licked. Every single touch was one of love, and every single touch another tickle for Danielle. They looked at each other and her lips were in the eternal shape of a laugh, her body shaking all over with giggles and laughter.

Then, Chris straddled her again, his head once again facing her feet. With feather in hand, he once again played "credit card" up and down her butt. And this time, when he touched her anus, she let loose with the carefree laugh of one who's in Tickle Heaven. Her body heaved and bucked, trying to throw Chris off, but he held on and kept tickling. Then, using his fingers, he started tickling her butt cheeks and lower back. If Danielle could have laughed any louder, she would have, but she was already screaming and laughing at the top of her lungs. His hands moved to her sides below her ribs, then over her ribs. She pleaded and begged, but Chris's hands would not stop their constant tickling motions.

The laughter was uncontrollable. Her whole body was uncontrollable. She had slept for hours, and now her bladder was begging for release as much as she was begging for the tickling to stop. This time, though, she was able to squeeze her legs together to block what was sure to come. Chris noticed this and got off the bed and walked to where Danielle could see him.

"Problem, baby?" he asked innocently.

"YES! Your tickling is going to make me pee! Again!" she exclaimed.

"Hmmm, whatEVER shall we do?" he pondered, as he walked to his bag of toys. "I have an idea! You know, there's one more toy I haven't use yet."

As he reached in the bag and pulled out that last toy, Danielle's eyes opened wide as she recognized what it was -- her vibrator! Chris walked over to her and moved to where she could get a close look at him.

"I am now going to tickle one of your most ticklish areas on your body with this special little toy, " he said. "You will scream in laughter, beg and plead for me to stop, and try to pull away. But these bonds are pretty tight, you know, and you know how I LOVE to hear your laughter ....."

Danielle started laughing before he even touched her. She knew her underarms were his target, and his detailed description made her squirm with anticipation. He knelt there, watching her for a minute.

"Do it already, will you??!!!" Danielle said. "This anticipation's killing me!"

"I know," Chris said, with a wry smile. "Believe me, I KNOW!!"

He turned on the vibrator and waited a few more seconds, watching Danielle's reactions. Hearing the vibrator, and knowing what was about to come, she squirmed, giggled, tried to move out of the way without even knowing when Chris's touch would send her into hysterics. Suddenly, without warning (well, warning her wouldn't have been any fun!), he pounced. He merely had to touch the closest underarm with the vibrator, and Danielle's face twisted into what was now familiar hysterics. Her voice only lasted seconds, as she went to the silent laughter stage almost immediately. And, almost just as immediately, she lost control of her bladder for the second time. It wasn't as strange for her this time, and it seemed to turn her on even more now.

"Oh God!" Danielle's mouth formed the words, but nothing came from her throat as the tickling totally took her over and silenced her voice. Her head shook from side to side, her body wracked with laughter, her legs kicked wildly. And Chris just took it all in, effectively moving the vibrator first on one side from underarm to ribs to the side of her breast, then the other side, mixing the pattern. At one point, her nipple peeked out on one side, so he gently took it in one hand and used the vibrator on it. That made it harder than ever, and Danielle's eyes opened wide as a mixture of eroticism and laughter caused her pussy to get dripping wet, and almost cum withot him even touching her there. When Chris tickled her other nipple, she knew at that point she HAD to have him in her. Her pussy was soaking wet, empty, about to cum, and she WANTED him, NOW.

Through her laughter, she tried to bring her legs up under her as an invitation to Chris to take her from behind, but, with her arms tied, she couldn't get the leverage she needed. Chris noticed how she was struggling and stopped using the vibrator on her nipples and upper body to giver her some much-needed rest.

"Want something?" he asked, coyly.

"YES! YOU!! NOW!!" Danielle was practically yelling through her now-dying laughter.

"In a minute, dear. Rest awhile," he said. He went to her face. It was sweaty and teary-eyed, but still beautiful. He took a warm washcloth and patted her gently. She loved the feeling, but it did nothing to stop her from wanting him more than anything else right at this moment.

After a brief rest, he moved to her legs and helped her tuck them under her. Now, her butt was up in the air, and was literally an open invitation for Chris's hard cock. But he wasn't done with her just yet. He took the vibrator in hand again, and walked slowly to her pussy.

"You better be using the real thing!" Danielle ordered.

But Chris had other ideas. He moved to her legs and knelt on the bed in front of her feet. He turned the vibrator on, separated her pussy and began tickling her clit with it. She almost lost her balance and tried to kick out, but Chris's body blocked her feet. Her butt remained in the air and completely vulnerable to Chris's tickling vibrator. Her screams of laughter reverberated throughout the cabin, and perhaps for some distance beyond as the vibrator explored every inch of her outer pussy, especially her clit. She was so close ... so close to the edge of orgasm. She could barely stand it.

Chris saw her glistening pussy, dripping as the morning sun came pouring into the window. He wanted her as much as she did him, and now was the time.

He got off the bed, pulled a couple of more ties from his bag. He returned to the bed, again getting getting on his knees behind her. This time, tho, he spread her legs and "walked" between them. Then, he did something he always wanted to do to her. He tied her right ankle to his right lower leg, and did the same with the left. Danielle at first felt the tug of her ankle, then the touch of his leg against it. Then, she found she couldn't move it -- in fact, after the other leg was done, both were immobilized, tied to Chris's lower legs.

Chris then took his swollen cock and thrust it in her. Danielle felt filled like never before. Suddenly, she felt something on her feet. Chris started tickling her soles and toes with his fingers as he began pumping her. She tried instinctively to move her feet, but the ties held fast. She began laughing again and moving around, causing Chris's cock to move inside her. His tickling increased, but he never pumped her once. She did all the work as the foot-tickling did it's job. Not only did it make her laugh, but, since her feet were another very erogenous zone for her, her pussy got even wetter. Chris was sure he even saw her pussy actually dripping on the towels under her.

Chris started to lighten up on the tickling, but never stopped, allowing Danielle to completely concentrate on the rapidly-building feelings in her pussy. Thoughts of the weekend rapidly went through her mind ... the body stocking, the restaurant, last night's almost non-stop tickling and incredible orgasm, today's tickling. Suddenly, without warning, for the second time that weekend, she came in one huge explosion. It was almost as though each part of her body had its own orgasm. Chris felt her pussy tighten around him as she came. He began tickling her feet again. This time, her body was even MORE ultra-sensitive and she laughed from deep down. Her clit and pussy throbbed as his fingers danced over the soles of her feet. It felt like her soles and clit were connected.

Chris started pumping her as fast as he could. Her pussy was never more sensitive than it was right now, and every movement of Chris's caused a ticklish sensation throughout her body. She pleaded for him to stop, or at least she tried to. All she felt was the incredible tickling and Chris ramming her from behind.

And then, it was Chris's turn. The tickling of Danielle feet, the sound of her laughter, and the feel of her tightness around him combined to make him explode inside her. He felt his cum gush out as he continued to pump for all he was worth, until he was completely spent. He came so hard, he imagined he could hear it splashing against her pussy like waves against the rocks.

He pulled out of her and untied her legs from his. He rushed to her arms, which were aching for release, and untied them. Like last night, he slowly massaged her shoulders, arms, and back, then took her in his arms. They held each other for a long time as the sun found its way over the trees.

"It's time to go home, my love," Chris gently told her.

"I love you so much. I never, ever, want to forget this weekend.," Danielle whispered to Chris.

"Neither do I, my sweet, and we never will. I love you too, for now and for all time," Chris responded with a kiss.

Thank you !

LoveTheMaster22 and TicklishDragon, thank you for your kind words!

TicklishDragon, you might just encourage me enough to do another chapter! After all, Chris and Danielle haven't even had lunch yet! LOL Their ticklish escapades could certainly make for an interesting afternoon of fun and frolic!

TT

Thank you, Ticklee!

I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.

And, BTW, I'm sure there's someone out there for you. May be hard to find, but, then, so are diamonds. :)

Good Luck!

TT

This Was Wonderful. . .

ticklishticklr This was a wonderful story, so rich in detail. Just thinking about how ticklish that bodystocking would make me. . .Mmmmm. . . shivers!
The length of the story was great, I loved watching the weekend unfold before me. You can't help but want to be that woman. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Regards, Nicole <<<<----

Thank you, Nicole!

Glad you enjoyed the bodystocking idea.

I'm actually thinking of doing a continuation to "The Weekend" as my time allows.

Thank you for your words of praise!

OK, I'm not proud! LOL

I'm just posting this to get more people to read my story (and maybe reply?).

Thanks all!

TT

Hi all! It's been years since I've been here, and even longer since I wrote "The Weekend". I thought I'd bump my story to give the tickle community a chance to read/re-read it.

Please post a reply!

Thank you all!

A fine story, very erotic. I missed it when it was first posted here nine years ago. Thanks for bumping it up. :D

Thank you! I'm told that the story has real "staying" power, and people still enjoy it years later.

Hi all!! I've been away about 5 years, but I'm back now.

Thought I'd bump up my story from 2007 to let fresh faces lay eyes on it.

As always, please feel free to leave feedback! Thank you!

It's been about 7 years since I bumped this. I appreciate all your responses, and hope for more!

I guess you liked it. :) Thank you! I'll see what I can come up with, but it may take awhile.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back