• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the Underworld! *New 5/24/07

MTJpub

Verified
Product no longer Available

Last edited:
I was very happy with this cover. And the extra's were great as well. Kalmos thank you so much for the time, effort, and work you put into it. I really appreciate it.

alwayssilver said:
I was very happy with this cover. And the extra's were great as well. Kalmos thank you so much for the time, effort, and work you put into it. I really appreciate it.
Actually, there was more we couldn't cram in, so Morandilas had to make choices.

At any rate, best of luck, man.
No matter what, a bit of luck never hurts.

:)

Kalamos said:
Actually, there was more we couldn't cram in, so Morandilas had to make choices.

At any rate, best of luck, man.
No matter what, a bit of luck never hurts.

:)

Your right.
Thank you!

Kalamos said:

Later this morning after a titanic struggle I was able to sqeeze in the last of the sketches ;)

I agree that Kalamos went all out with this project and went above and beyond the call of duty. Afterall I only asked for a cover.

However I would also like to mention that Always Silver really did a smashing job with this e-zine. I enjoyed the stories very much and can't wait to see more of Dortohy and the amazing Underworld.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

MTJpub said:
However I would also like to mention that Always Silver really did a smashing job with this e-zine.
Kudos to AS.

That really means an awful lot to me MTJ. I can't wait to get started on the sequel, and another idea I have in mind. So many ideas are just whirling around in my head it's hard to focus.

Lol. I'll manage.
Thanks everyone!

MTJpub said:
Later this morning after a titanic struggle I was able to sqeeze in the last of the sketches ;)

I agree that Kalamos went all out with this project and went above and beyond the call of duty. Afterall I only asked for a cover.

However I would also like to mention that Always Silver really did a smashing job with this e-zine. I enjoyed the stories very much and can't wait to see more of Dortohy and the amazing Underworld.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

This was a truly superb product. The stories were imaginiative, original, and fun to read. And the art was excellent! Thanks for bringing this to us, guys!

Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. They were really fun to write.

Xodlirv said:
This was a truly superb product. The stories were imaginiative, original, and fun to read. And the art was excellent! Thanks for bringing this to us, guys!

Excellent work as always Kalamos...
A lot of movement in her clothes - foot and armpits very sexy.
I believe you're improving yourself drawing after drawing...continue on this way ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back