• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexis is Hogtied and Foot Tickled - NEW!

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Hope you enjoy this teaser clip of super cute Alexis getting her beautiful bare feet tickled!

She seems to be really ticklish, thx for the clip. Will there be f/f tickling with her?

I have been waiting for Alexis to get a good hogtied bare foot tickling. Great Clip thanks for posting.

In my next life.....

In my next life...I hope I come back as you.
Damn. Nice work.

HOLY SWEET HONEY ... Have Mercy On Me!

This chick is friggin' AMAZING! She's practically jumping out of her skin by the end of this clip! SilverCherry has managed to acquire another tasty dish-of-a-LEE yet again ... Suh-WEEEEET!!!

Thanks for another delicious clip featuring the astounding Alexis , SilverCherry!!!

Thank you all for the feedback!:wavingguy

leechmaster said:
She seems to be really ticklish, thx for the clip. Will there be f/f tickling with her?

Absolutely, I plan on doing many scenes with Alexis. I have a few girls in mind who I think would pair up nicely with her too:)

Great!

SilverCherry, you are awesome. Thank you for all of the excellent clips you produce, especially this recent barrage of truly outstanding work. I have especially enjoyed, as have so many others, all of the new rack clips. Thanks, too, for always responding to user comments. You can be counted on to do so, unlike many other producers who post here. Your work is always to be praised. One quick question: are you going to do a rack clip with Slyy? If so, when might it be up? Thanks again!

This girl was smoking SC, it's been a while since I've bought from you guys.
Alexis being tickled blew my mind, your sample clip had me buy the clip yesterday. These are the kinda girls that are so great to watch being tickled.
She's a gem in a sea of sand. Great find! More of her and more like her!

Please get one of her upperbody and feet being tickled at the same time by two people. Love to see her reactions. :rotate:

DK

wow, it's a new ticklish actress on the tickling scene ?

what is here name or nickname, for see others video with her by curiosity ?

very good clip SilverCherry, you are in top 3 of best tickling video clips store in the world !

SilverCherry said:
Thank you all for the feedback!:wavingguy

Absolutely, I plan on doing many scenes with Alexis. I have a few girls in mind who I think would pair up nicely with her too:)

Major kewlness. My credit card is waiting.... :D

Great job!!!!! I love this girl!

REQUEST: could you have that amazon girl tickle her? She was an amazing tickler and I'd love to see her have her way with Alexis, definitely.

Another phenomenal clip ... I truly love your work and have for the past 5 years ... do you think you'll ever do a closeup foot tickle of Brianna???

Amazon!!

Oh dear yes yes...get the amazon on her!!!!! I would pay for that.

....twice!

I agree! Amazon Amanda MUST have a shot at Alexis. But what I would like to see is Amanda wrestling Alexis down, stripping her of her clothes while simultaneously tickling her, and THEN overpowering her and putting her onto the rack (before tickling her again). To just have Amanda walk up to an already restrained and half/fully naked Alexis and tickling her silly defeats the whole purpose of having an Amazon take on a small, petite girl.

SilverCherry said:
Great, I'll be looking out for those clips.

craig704 said:
SilverCherry, you are awesome. Thank you for all of the excellent clips you produce, especially this recent barrage of truly outstanding work. I have especially enjoyed, as have so many others, all of the new rack clips. Thanks, too, for always responding to user comments. You can be counted on to do so, unlike many other producers who post here. Your work is always to be praised. One quick question: are you going to do a rack clip with Slyy? If so, when might it be up? Thanks again!

Hi Craig..

First, I want to thank you very much for your comments. I truly do appreciate your taking the time to write something like that and for your support. Honestly, without people such as yourself, I would not be here, so thank you very very much!

As far as Slyy on the rack..I haven't spoken with her in a while, but I'm sure she'd be up for it. I'll certainly try to contact her in the next few days to see if she's willing. I'm sure she will be:)

Thanks again! :wavingguy

Fantomkis7 said:
Another phenomenal clip ... I truly love your work and have for the past 5 years ... do you think you'll ever do a closeup foot tickle of Brianna???

Thank you Fantomkis:wavingguy Yes, in fact the time I work with Bri, I'll be sure to get some close-up foot tickling from her. !hat will be fun!

nontkl said:
Great job!!!!! I love this girl!

REQUEST: could you have that amazon girl tickle her? She was an amazing tickler and I'd love to see her have her way with Alexis, definitely.

I think just might be able to make that happen. It won't be for a month or so though...but I think it'll happen. I have some cool plans for Amanda and Alexis, and Destiny too!

Thanks!

Darkknight said:
This girl was smoking SC, it's been a while since I've bought from you guys.
Alexis being tickled blew my mind, your sample clip had me buy the clip yesterday. These are the kinda girls that are so great to watch being tickled.
She's a gem in a sea of sand. Great find! More of her and more like her!

Please get one of her upperbody and feet being tickled at the same time by two people. Love to see her reactions. :rotate:

DK

Thanks Darkknight! Yeah, I did luck out when I got the opportunity to work with her. I've worked with Alexis a couple of times now.. and I definitely plan on working with her many more times..or at least as long as she's willing to shoot. She's a really cool person too. Very down-to-earth, not stuck-up or anything...just a really nice girl. As far as future shoots with Alexis...among the many things that I've thought about is her being tickled by two girls simultaneously. I'd say that oughta drive her slightly nuts :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back