• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gigs Extreme Tickling Video

Re: Leneint...whats that?

MastrTklr said:
I tickle that poor woman with everything i have to give!!...Thats one of the reasons we did this..to be real Mastr & Gig

:D :D :D I like real. :D :D :D

Do you take snail mail orders?

Jen
credit cardless :(

Re: Re: Leneint...whats that?

njjen3953 said:

:D :D :D I like real. :D :D :D

Do you take snail mail orders?

Jen
credit cardless :(

Jen,

Visit the site! They have an address and take Money Orders.

TTD

gigs tickling video (feet in stocks)

video looks great, nice woman with stunning 10 size soles in the stocks (yeah...). like to see these pretty soles in the stocks in a future video tongue-tickled by a little dog or a cat... congratulation to your site too, i am still hoping on a clip from your first tape. how the soles get tickled in the stocks? only with fingers? please make a link to your e-mail account. i look forward and i think your little company can be growing with such a stunnig girl (she has cute soles and nice long hair, she is a beauty).
bye, wolf

its been years in the making, but finally it has arrived! i recently purchased
the video and considering myself as
having some reasonable experience with tickling videos since ive seen
tons of them from different companies. i thought giglnchik
was a fine specimen of ticklishness, with a good mix of foot and upper body
tickling to please everyone. i also thought the tickler (lucky bastard!) did a
fine job. using a couple different tickling tools. i must
say i was very pleased with the video and look forward to part 2! and 3? ;)

from a "maniac of a tickler"

Your all the best!!!

We want to take this moment to thank all of the TMF for there help,,support and kindness..This was our 1st attempt(And absolutely NOT our last) in making a video ..Thanx again..Mastr & Gig

I just wanted to add my 2 cents (3 in Canada) worth here. I got Gig and Mastr's video this week, and it's SUPER! She's really ticklish and got great face and voice reactions to Mastr's expert ministrations. If you like lots of all over tickling of a cute gal by a caring, nuturing tickle torturer, get it!

Smiley

Keepup the great work

I received the video as well and all I can say is awesome. I have to agree that this is a a video where the tickler used every means at his disposal yet seemed to always have his lee's interest at mind. This actually made the video more interesting. You can see his lee allowed him to go as far as he wished, might not have been the case if it were not a close couple. This video will go to the top of my collection simply because these were real people who enjoy this as part of their lifestyle. I am not knocking the pro companies I just enjoy seeing people more like the ones you would encounter in everyday life as trhe stars. Maybe on their next attempt the'll enlist another female to help with her torture and maybe she can exact some of her own.

WOW!!!!!!! What can i say here..

Thank you so much to Smiley & Ticklefan!!. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed the video. Smiley...we go back a year or so...we value your opinion, thanks. Ticklefan..we just met, yet it thrills us to hear that a fellow long islander enjoyed it too..we feel we've made another friend....MASTR & GIG

SmileyTkls said:
I just wanted to add my 2 cents (3 in Canada) worth here. I got Gig and Mastr's video this week, and it's SUPER! She's really ticklish and got great face and voice reactions to Mastr's expert ministrations. If you like lots of all over tickling of a cute gal by a caring, nuturing tickle torturer, get it!

Smiley

3 cents in Canada? After taxes that makes it $3.47:p ;) :D

TTD

Things got a bit screwy here this week but I plan to order this Vid very soon. Hopefully by the end of Next week.

I Ordered Today

I ordered it today. Can't wait to get it

Tron

Just me?

Am I the only one getting nothing more than a blank (gray) area, below AOL's "Hometown" logo at the top of this page when I go there? Would love to see what all the buzz is about? Been trying it for 4 or 5 days with the same results? Or, perhaps it's yet another example, of the "learning disabled" tendencies of Web tv? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

WHOA I GOT IT TODAY

I got it today. It's so far EXCELLENT :) I'll write a review later. Now if only GigLnChick was in a Hooters outfit (or something similar)
Great video.

Tron

To All of You.......

We want to take this moment to thank everyone that purchased our 1st video and to those of you also who reply'd to this thread . Its been a great few months and we greatly appreciate all the support. Looking foward to releaseing our 2nd video(All foot tickling,,,and yes in stockings too) within the next month.
Thanks again
MastrTklr & GiglnChik

Foot Tickling. Bah, Humbug

:) Foot tickle. Blah :)

LOL Guess I'm gonna have to wait till video three to see Gig again.
I wanna see her arms over her head. Standing. getting tickled all over

Video one was VERY good

Tron

Just For you Tron....

Thanx Tron..
We're gonna add a 20-30 min segment of Gig tied up standing in some sort of outfit for ya...or something skimpier:D ,,,thanx again
Mastr & Gig

WOO HOO :)

Hey Thank You :)

Then I believe I'll buy video two :)

Tron

God, it's been more than twenty years, but I'd gladly buy your photos/videos if by any chance you have them online somehere ;)

God, it's been more than twenty years, but I'd gladly buy your photos/videos if by any chance you have them online somehere ;)

I used to masturbate to videos like this only with my hands or an artificial vagina. But as time went on, the orgasms became less vivid and I thought about changing my way of self-pleasuring. I thought for a long time about what to choose, because there are not really many options for men. But when I saw the sex doll Sex Doll Plus, I realised that this is what I needed. I can imitate tickling on the doll and it turns me on even more.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back