• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Tickler Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey guys, Just heard from Serial Tickler!!

All is well, and several stories were shared:

1) Bust on the Nelly Furtado :(
She was wearing sneakers the whole time aaargh!

2) MICHELLE BRANCH:
I quote:
"I just finished work on the New Michelle Branch video not the one thats on MTV now but a newer one that will be out soon i think the song is called "goodbye to you" Anyways! this girl seems to live in Puma sneakers!i was only doing manicures, but luckily on the 3rd day of the shoot i was told she would need a pedicure! She came into the trailer wearing flip flops..she has medium size feet..not sure on the size maybe 5-6, anyways she was wearing flip-flops, her feet were in good shape, kinda wide and chubby with short toes..but anyway her feet were really soft so i didn't really need to pumice them or brush them but i did anyway and her foot jerked like crazy..she didn't really giggle or anything, but i noticed her foot jerking and i asked if it tickled and she said that it did and cracked a smile and said she doesn't get pedicures very often. Her foot really jerked everytime i used the brush on her soles and heels, so i would say she is somewhat ticklish, but it's harf to say from just giving a pedicure because i'm not really going all out trying to tickle them, usually when someone has a slight reaction during a pedicure it means they are posibly quite ticklish."

3) JESSICA BIEL:
"I also worked on the set of "The Rules of Attraction" a movie that should be coming out pretty soon, i did some re-shoot stuff with them...i worked with Jessica Biel (7th heaven) and Shannon Sossoman (don't know if i spelled it right but she was also in A knights Tale) Anyways, I got a good laugh out of Jessica and she said "hey man are you trying to tickle me?" I said "oh of course!" (not knowing i was serious!) Unfortunatley I didn't get to do Shannon, but maybe another time!"

He will be on the set of an upcoming Britney Spears video, so wish him well! (I will e-mail all replies to him if you want, so he knows he is appreciated!) :cool:

Wow!

Man, this time I REALLY hope ST is being truthful! I know most of you
are crazy about Jessica (and I am too), but personally, I have been
just aching to find out about lovely little Michelle--in particular,
her feet! Notice ST mentions one detail about her that seems to be
true, that she doesn't go barefoot that often and always wears those
damn sneakers--AAAAAAGGGHHH!! Do ANY barefoot photos of her exist?

Hey, does this mean that Jessica wasn't telling the truth before in
the online chat, when she said "My feet aren't ticklish"? Hmmmm...

Bottom line: Michelle has ticklish feet. YESSSSS!!

My First Post!

Ive been browsing for a while but seeing that Michelle's ticklish made be register. I have never seen a pic of her barefoot, hopefully in the future! I remember wondering about Jessica Alba when she was in Flipper but it took Dark Angel to really get some info and pics! Anyway after Michelle, what about Clea DuVall(Ghosts Of Mars; Girl, Interrupted; The Faculty...) Shes had alot of small parts in movies. Later everyone!

hey thanks for registering!! I will ask Serial Tickler if he has had any experiences with the girls you've listed. Hopefully he has :D

Killer updates from Serial Tickler.
It is unfortunate that Serial's original run in the Forum was simultaneous to the original run of SSG Prince Vegeta. If their weren't so many bullshit stories flying around we would have taken Serial's posts alot more seriously.

also:

"With Jessica Biel, She kinda let out a laugh kinda like a "ha" and and her foot jerked, when i continued and she jerker her foot a few more times, then she asked "if i was trying to tickle her?" It seemed to be a ticklish reaction to me."

Hooray! You know, I've known girls who have said that there feet weren't ticklish, but then as i got to know them I learned that their feet were their most ticklish spot. Maybe that's why she said her feet weren't ticklish on the e-online chat

Eeeexcellent

Hey Scoob!!

Please let SerialTickler know he's a real pioneer! To my knowledge, we've never before had an "insider" brave enough (and COOL enough?) to share their knowledge and sightings. We really appreciate him!

Bandit

Scooby

I have to agree with the masses on this one. GREAT information. Please tell Serial how much he is appreciated for going out of his way to share with the forum. Luckily, there's no Vegetation obscuring our view of his great information this time.

Huzzah! (ok, you get the idea...)

;)

bullshit?

Sorry when I am not up-to-date, but I don't know what happened with that Vegetta guy. I noticed that he used to be around and posted things about ticklish celebs. But what did he do wrong?
TNO

New One-- Serial Tickler and vegeta both came to the Forum around the same point in time, both with very detailed stories about tickling celebrities. Serial Tickler produced pics of himself with Cristina Aguleira, Kathy Lee Gifford, and another who I can't recall, I think it was Faith Evans.
Anyhow, the same offer was put out to the other supposed celebrity ticklers. It was agreed that the pics wouldn't even need to be posted. They would simply be submitted for Scooby's inspection. The Prince beat around the bush, killed off about 3 relatives, and produced a variable plethera of excuses as to why he couldn't supply pics that he claimed to have.
Finally, the Prince posted some details about his tickling Britney Spears, and these details differed from an earlier version he had given Scooby. We gave the little shit every opportunity to come clean and still be our friend, but he opted to do otherwise.

i went back thru the archives and looked at some of Prince Vegeta's postings..i could only find 2 threads he started. i kinda remember them..what i did'nt remember is how bad his spelling was. i feel so much better about mine now..and how come someone with a rich father could'nt afford a scanner or a real e-mail anyhow.

Hm...

Hm...well, thanks. I've seen the pics of serial (I think he looks like The Rock ;)) but Vegettas comments like "I've probably tickled more than you" should have made us suspicious even earlier. Sorry for my bad english :)
TNO

Yea

Great Stuff ST. As far as Vegeta goes, I won't fall prey to deception. :sowrong:

I must admit, I'm not entirely into the whole celebrities thing (perhaps due to the fact that many of the celebs I'd be interested in hit their stride over 20 years ago). However, I feel, as I felt with Serial's original thread, like this is really great information. He really has gone out on a limb. Thanks again to him and to Scooby!

Humor on Vegeta

There was a new thread last night that was posted for all of 5 minutes. It was titled "Can I get a greeting". I viewed it and it was from DarkSlayer02 or some strange name. He said he was vegeta's brother and he was here to make ammends for the Prince's actions. His post lacked the trademark...periods, but he definitely had Vegeta's poor sense of spelling. I wrote a reply, but before I could even hit the post button the thread had been removed. I guess the mods figured it was vegeta, and since he's underage the post had to go.
The thread spoke of the trials and tribulations that the prince has gone through since his expulsion from the Forum. It was truly a bizarre thread.

It was.
Sorry I couldn't remeber your handle. I knew it was some bizarre name with an 02 at the end.
Perhaps his Lordship would like to recap his deleted post.
A few more questions for his Lordship:
1> what is a journey's en? Is it anything like a journey's end?
2> You say you've challenged all but fat. Does this mean that you only challenge skinny people?
3> Is difiant the same as defiant?
4> Is it still unwise to oopoose or oppose the Power of Poor Spelling?

LoL, thanks for telling me of my spelling errors, i've never been the best at spelling nor english.

Is it unwise to oppose the power of power spelling? I do not know yet...

P.S. For the record, this is not Vegeta. However, I know my little brother is on the board with another screen name, which he has yet to tell me.

Recaping old post

All right, the old post is pretty much this...My brother said some things about meeting celebrities and tickling them. This is true, however he did say a whole hell of a lot of things that weren’t true. He has not, nor have I run into and tickle 200 celebrities. Take a zero off of that and that’s about how many we have been introduced too. I'll talk about this later.

P.S. Very stupid question to ask, how do I edit my profile?

We are well aware that you are still posting under several different names. We are also already aware of your poor spelling, it is legendary. We are also aware that the number of celebrities you have tickled is a total of ZERO. After we exposed you as a bullshitter we gave you the chance to come clean and still be our friend. You instead continued the bullshit. We never hated you. How could we possibly hate someone who has provided us with so much humor. The unfortunate thing is that as soon as a mod sees your posts he's probably going to delete them.
Apparantly you still haven't learned a lesson. If I were to come here and see a post from SSG Prince vegeta stating "I'm sorry for bullshitting you guys" I would have respect for you.
Within a few months we'll see a post from another of your "relatives", perhaps an aunt or uncle. How does AuntOfAnime sound as a handle? How about UncleOfVegeta?

Editing your profile

You edit your profile by clicking on the big "Profile" button on the very top of the Forum (just underneath the TMF Logo). Then select the second button from the left, called "edit profile". That should do it.

Alright this is not my fight but...

All right, what ever you say. I wont say anything considering I am not the one that’s bullshitting. My father died in an accident several months ago, which was a major blow to my family and me. I have two younger brothers and an older one of which I have not talked to for years. Any way, all of us are into tickling since out child hoods. My father was not a Hollywood Producer, however he did work with them. I have only been lucky to meet one or two, however they’re no big time major stars. My Brother, James, who was known as SSJPrinceVegeta, worked with my father meeting more of them. I cannot speak for him, but I did call him telling him of your nice posting Wallstreet and said he’ll post something with an explanation. I will no longer post anything concerning him. I how ever will come clean and say, I am he, and I will not tolerate being pestered with that remark. I do want to be friends with you all though.

P.S. Thanks for telling me Marauder, it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back