• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marisol Nichols

zoltan82

Hey everyone...Marisol is on 24, as well as National Lampoons Vegas Vacation as the daughter. Anyway on her home page she was asked the question, and her answer was...

My roommate and I were watching the other day and she made a comment about how great your smile is, and we got to talking and began to wonder if you were ticklish at all...weird question, I know, but we sometimes go off on tangents like that. We really enjoy your on-air personality every day we get to see it and will continue to be huge fans whether you can give us any info on this or not, but we\'d definitely love to hear from you!" - Katie and Amanda

Thanks for the compliment. And I am extremely ticklish!

Here is the link http://www.marisol-nichols.com/interests_questions.html

I am probably the only one confused here. But, where in that statement does it show that she is ticklish. And who is she praising for their personality? I'm sorry, but I'm lost.

I am probably the only one confused here. But, where in that statement does it show that she is ticklish. And who is she praising for their personality? I'm sorry, but I'm lost.

Let us know some questions about Marisol you would like answered and if we think other people would want to know too, we’ll add them! Send the questions to [email protected].

"My roommate and I were watching the other day and she made a comment about how great your smile is, and we got to talking and began to wonder if you were ticklish at all...weird question, I know, but we sometimes go off on tangents like that. We really enjoy your on-air personality every day we get to see it and will continue to be huge fans whether you can give us any infoon this or not, but we\'d definitely love to hear from you!" - Katie and Amanda

Thanks for the compliment. And I am extremely ticklish!

I would say that if you did not read ALL the questions that you are , in fact, probably lost. The questin was giving in the original post. All you had to do was look for it. :wow:

Ooh, nice find. Marisol is very, very attractive. :)

Very interesting information!
Thanks.
1.jpg

Excellent excellent find. She's a very beautiful woman no doubt, finding out she's that ticklish can only boost her celebrity in this forum!

Thanks for posting.

Tckleguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back