• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Topless Viviana Blindfolded and Tickled by Holly F/F 9.7.07

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
This time Viviana is topless and at the mercy of the beautiful and devious Holly. Holly has her arms stretched high over her head, and her ankles cuffed to a sawhorse, leaving her sensitive underarms and feet in a very vulnerable position. Then Holly adds a new twist to this tickle torture... she blindfolds Viviana so she doesn't know where she will attack next! This was mental and physical torture. Holly tickles her everywhere, from her feet, to her knees, her sides and waist, up to the underarms and back down again. She even used a couple tickle toys on her, including the flosser and a hairbrush. Holly even used that flosser on Viviana's sides and underarms. Nobody ever did that to her before, and it tickled like crazy. Like I said, Holly is a devious one! She tickled the heck out of Viviana in this 8 minute and 9 second clip.

Please enjoy the sneak peek, and as always, the full clip is available at Viviana's Tickling Video Vault:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6995

Thank you!

o wow..nice very nice clip preview...i love the blindfold effect..adds alot to the tickling sensations...and damn what a body...that chest lol..fantastic as always..thanks for the free preview..o and i love the bondage in this clip..

Viviana....

...you are a beautiful women and you have a wonderful laugh...but for some reason you seem to have the need to keep increasing your bust size.

Your breasts were beautiful before all the enhancements, but now I fear they're too big and don't look healthy.

Fantastic!

I love all clips involving Viviana, and i really dont want to be someone who bitches about free clips, but I would love to see this woman in really tight bondage getting a real good tickling. Fantastic clip though, looking forward to seeing even more!

...you are a beautiful women and you have a wonderful laugh...but for some reason you seem to have the need to keep increasing your bust size.

Your breasts were beautiful before all the enhancements, but now I fear they're too big and don't look healthy.

I'm sorry that they are not to your taste:dropatear, but I have only had one enhancement.-from a full D to small DD. It may just be the angle that makes them appear so large.

Hey Viviana!! I'm one of your biggest fans and think your great. I think your feet are so hot and your soles are very mesmorizing! :) How did your foot fetish start? So thrilled to see you posting on here- lets become online buddies... hugs! hehe

Always a pleasure seeing a clip of Viviana's :xpulcy: love the way she squirms its just so cute

Viviana, I love your lovely breasts. Both of them!

Very nice preview video.

not ticklish

When your not ticklish and a bad actor...just go topless.

That was a great clip! is there any chance for a revenge clip also? :rolleyes:

When your not ticklish and a bad actor...just go topless.

has tickle_fetish been reincarnated? freaky...

it's funny how all these people claim that Viv isn't ticklish, and they never touched the woman.

keep on keepin' on, Viv and company!

Beautiful breasts indeed... but I still prefer Viviana's feet.;)

Awesome clip!! Very nice breasts! And obviously the nicest soles around! :)
Thanks for the clip.

?

cloud- Who or what is a tickle fetish???? And have you ever touched or tickled Viv? How do YOU know she is ticklish? To me its bad acting and it keeps getting worse.

Underarms

Viv another great clip. You have a spectacular body, and wonder armpits. I'd love to see your armpits stretched tight and receiving a lot of attention in a clip... with some tongue tickling as well. I think that would be QUITE a treat for us underarm tickling fans.

Keep up the great work.

Its good to see that your bondage techniques are developing. I am sold on this video.

Good Works !!

Good Works, Holly :cat:... and for the next tickling viviana session keep on your attention on her :tickle:arm :tickle: pit :tickle:, Ok. but I like your works, keep on working It !!!

cloud- Who or what is a tickle fetish???? And have you ever touched or tickled Viv? How do YOU know she is ticklish? To me its bad acting and it keeps getting worse.

Tickle_Fetish is someone else who posted nothing but negativity. I'm sure that you'll see how easy it is to confuse the two of you. Even your phraseology and style is similar. Do you have a twin?

bottom line

The bottom line is that Viv is not ticklish and just acting. Whoever agrees with me great whoever does not well go buy the clip then.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back