• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's the first!

In response to "The Goat;"

I do not know who created the first pic, but it may have the manipulator's name in a corner of the pic. It was a while back...

There probably are other pics in this series with Stacy Burke (the blonde girl, very well known). But, I know not where. The pics in the post following that pic are "revenge scenes." Or, possibly, the first part of the series and this one is revenge?

This last pic was from "TwistedSmile.com," which is now, unfortunately, gone. Many of the models on the site did not want to supply the personal information required on the 2257 forms to prove they were of age to model. Although I essentially agree with the 2257 concept because I am very anti-child abuse and exploitation, it has shut down a few of my favorite sites. Like TwistedSmile and Photoman's Handcuff Gallery from which the pics of the girl in purple socks and handcuffs comes from.

This last pic was from "TwistedSmile.com," which is now, unfortunately, gone. Many of the models on the site did not want to supply the personal information required on the 2257 forms to prove they were of age to model.
I miss the girls of TS. I enjoyed their site.

Thanks for all the photos x1010y.

great pics

Post #3 in pictures 2 and 3, Is that the famous Nikki Nova. It looks like it. I have been searching everywhere for pics of her in tickling. I know she did some tickle stuff in the past. Does anyone know where I can find a tickle video with Nikki Nova in it getting tickled.

That most probably is Nikki Nova, and if I can find it, I will post the vid that I have in the vids section. It may take a while, unfortunately. My collection is vast. But, when I come across it as I'm posting the images, I'll put it up. I wanted to avoid vids because of time and privacy, not to mention bandwidth issues....

Keep watching! Saturday night/Sunday morn approacheth!

Post #3 in pictures 2 and 3, Is that the famous Nikki Nova. It looks like it. I have been searching everywhere for pics of her in tickling. I know she did some tickle stuff in the past. Does anyone know where I can find a tickle video with Nikki Nova in it getting tickled.

Nikki did a ton of stuff for FM Concepts - if you go to their site and look at their clips pages, or their DVD/VHS pages, there are a ton of them there. I've probably got a half dozen of them myself - she's not the best ticklee you'll find in vid clips, but she IS Nikki, and that's enough for most people ;-)

1lllllllllllllllllll

Attachments

• cbmtj2.jpg
    cbmtj2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 356
#3 in above just appeared again recently. I downloaded this one a while back on this disk. Bit of a coincidence. Oh, here's more.....

1ooooooooooooooo

Attachments

• lost1418.jpg
    lost1418.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 301
I guess "Here's the first...." no longer applies as here's the second, and there's more to come....

Last one in above is one I downloaded just now from Restrained Elegance. I know it's not original to the disk, but consider this one a bonus.

That's it for today. Remember, some will be longer than others depending on what I found that is on topic during the period I was using the particualr disk I am uploading. This one did not feel as long as the first.

Thanks for watching.
Until next time....

anyone here know how i can get my hands on the FMConcept photos? they are the best there is on the net (in my opinion o.o)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back