• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FINNALY: The Big Brother Sweden Tickle Torture Clip!

sorbiz

I have the honour to proudly present the tickle torture clip from Big Brother Sweden/Norway 2005. They had a fetish week and one girl was tickled at a cross.

I will post the clip in the next post

Some screencaps:

The clip is approx 19 mb. And it is split with Hacha.

Just unrar the rar-files and join with Hacha (included in the last file).

2 more to come

Oh My God!!!

Somebody PLEASE post this on megaupload or what ever that site is called... PLEASE. RAJEE WHERE ARE YOU!!! Them sweeds may choke in the stanly cup play-offs, but they sure know how to run reality TV.

Last edited:
I'd like to add...

I have the honour to proudly present the tickle torture clip from Big Brother Sweden/Norway 2005. They had a fetish week and one girl was tickled at a cross.

I will post the clip in the next post

Some screencaps:

It's probably a good thing that she was bound, because she looks like she works out and could probably put up way to much of a fight for my liking LOL.

At the risk of being yelled at, could someone please post the clip here where the majority of us could see it, please?

Sweet clip. Can anybody tell what was going on at the end though? They were all talking about something, and the girl looked tired. Did she have to get tickled for a certain amount of time or something?

Still pretty cool regardless. :rotate:

At the risk of being yelled at, could someone please post the clip here where the majority of us could see it, please?

I don't think anyone would give you shit for making such a request. I'm pretty sure Rajee will come through, he is "Mr. Reliable" here in the TMF.

Nice find and thanks! She did look like a strong girl and seemed ticklish.
But at the end of the clip, she did look worn out and upset.
It was only upperbody, no feet. She was the only one tickled.

DK

i'd forgotten about this - think i have seen the clip before, but didn't save it - does this version have sound? as i cant seem to get any sound to play.
Cheers!

Nice one Sorbiz! How did you finally get hold of it?

Thanks, either way! :smilestar

Thanks to both of you...

What a tag team that was. One guy post it and another converts it. The Clip Posting tag camps of the TMF lol. It looked to me like a a guy was going to get tickled too, was it F/M if so I would like to see it.

On A Loop

Watch my edited vertion of the clip with you player on continous play and let me know what you think.

wow! I remember this one! How did you get hold of this? :bowing:

I can try to explain what was going on.

This BB year there were both Swedish and Norwegians in the house. And offcourse they had all sorts of competitions with Sweden vs Norway.
This was one of those. At the same time as this girl was tickled, a swedish guy was tickled in another room. The competition was to see who could stand the tickling for the longest.

I'll try translate what they say in the end:

Brit ( the one being tickled ) : Now its all about strength and will power... It's all in my head now... I can stand here being tortured for a hour more or so.... but its hard not to know whats going on in the other room.

Some guy: Dont stand there untill you faint. Tell us if you feel ill.

The girl sitting on the bed: If you feel ill you say stop.

Brit: Im starting to see blurry.

And then she says stop and she lost the competition. The swedish guy who tickled in the other room was not ticklish and he was tickled by a guy so it was M/M.

u da man rajee! thank you so much for the conversion. ill keep praying for Kelly Ripa to be tickled on tv!

Your welcome guys.

I will get in the mail soon Hope and Faith dvd set and there is an episode where they are in a yoga class. Kelly sole shots. :bouncybou :cool:

hugo_bass said:
And then she says stop and she lost the competition. The swedish guy who tickled in the other room was not ticklish and he was tickled by a guy so it was M/M.

Shit, that sucks, well to me it sucks cause I'm not into M/M. Thats actually not really fair either, you should have to be ticklish to take part in a game like that, the swedes should have been DQed.

Thanks again Rajee, I hope they have a contest like that on Big Brother USA. Maybe they will do a Canadian/American compitition and somebody will get tickled. They should have female lees in one contest and male lees in another or something.

Thanks to Sorbiz and Rajee! That was fun to watch.

With all the BB shows out there, I'm surprised only the Scandinavians did this.

hehehehe...remeber this one :D
Got several SMSes that day saying "you got to see BB today!". haha.
Unfortantly the people SUCKED when it came to tickling the girl.
She sayd stop cause her hands started to hurt....amatures! :p

Um ... sorbiz? ... rajee? WOW! Thumbs up , guys!!!

Thanks for finding/posting/converting!

I'd SWEAR I posted the M/M clip before somewhere...maybe I have it on a cd somewhere...if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the fine work finding the clip too!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back