• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

QUEEN OF PIRATES!!! New 10/22/07

MTJpub

Verified
QUEEN OF PIRATES
Story by Kunzite
Art by Kalamos

Infamy on the high seas is a commodity quickly won, and even more quickly lost. In a flash, the tides of battle can send the most fearsome of pirates to a watery grave, their fortunes lost and their names forgotten. But fate come as it may, there is one name that will live at the height of villainy among seafarers forever. Captain Blaze, the most formidable lady pirate the high seas have ever known, whose name is anathema to sailors and buccaneers of all waters.

It was the course of duty that led Rebecca Saunders, privateer and bounty hunter for the Royal Navy, to cross paths with this legendary foe. But now, captured by Captain Blaze, Rebecca discovers that the lady pirate’s skill in combat is matched only by her skill in tickling! With her secret of a buried treasure hoard spilled under the Captain’s interrogation techniques, Rebecca is held prisoner as her captors set full sail towards the booty. Can Rebecca manage to escape the Captain’s merciless clutches? And what ticklish perils will stand in the way of these buccaneers and a fortune in gold?

QUEEN OF PIRATES
**19,000 + words!
**Cover Art!
**3 Illustrations!
**Bonus Sketches!
**Bonus Roughs!
**Relentless F/F Tickling!
E-Mail Delivery!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/QOPirates.html

YO-HO!

An F/F pirate tickling story! You guys knocked this one right outta the park!!!

Great stuff.

~FTKL

Thanks FTKL! That means even more to me since it was a drawing from your Adventures in Time pinup series that put the genre in my head to begin with :)

Har!

Ye landlubbers better buy this!

Harrr!

Seriously, this stuff was fun. :)

A couple teaser pics for the sake of it.

KQoPTeaser01.jpg

KQoPTeaser02.jpg

This was fun and cute

I love this style. I've always loved the idea of the ticklish lady pirates, it is a fun read!

And it was just as fun to draw.

:)

One more bonus pics, to celebrate.

KQoPTeaser03.jpg

Thanx for the amount of teasers Kalamos...;)

Wonderful work as always...this time their eyes have something special...
:rolleyes:

Thanx for the amount of teasers Kalamos...
Thanks for the reply, Klang.
You're yet to see the last of them.

Wonderful work as always...this time their eyes have something special...
:rolleyes:
If I may say so myself, it's not just... the eyes.

;)

Keeping my promise to Morandilas and Kunzite.
I mentioned a fourth teaser pic, and here it comes - albeit in a different style, because I like to tinker with my stuff.

KQoPTeaser04.jpg

Enjoy.

Kalamos,

Outstanding my friend! You always go above and beyond all expectations.

Your work on this project has been magnificent!

Thank you!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

:Hyrdrogen

As I was mentioning over TTC, this tale really inspired me, and images just came to my mind.

Cheers to Kunzite!

Sincerely, you have combined the conventional and digital maneuvers effectively. The anatomy is simply outstanding.

Sincerely, you have combined the conventional and digital maneuvers effectively.
I never quite liked colour - or backgrounds - in my pics.
But then, when I first joined, I was offered having my pics coloured, and it felt... well... unusual.

So I had to learn. Fast.
I borrowed a few techniques from a different hobby of mine, model painting.
Plastic models, not the real, squishy ones...
And, well, it worked.
Effectively.

:D

The anatomy is simply outstanding.
You can't just imagine the sheer number of models - the fleshy kind - I go through to learn the right poses and stuff.

Luckily for me, I like meat.

;)

Nah, okok, I'll stop joking.
I started studying a bit of anatomy a few years ago.
I started with the easy stuff: the basic shapes, and the wire skeleton.
Back then we had no fancy 3d tools, so I did everything by trial and error.
Proportions weren't always ok, and I'll admit they're still off, now...

For some reason, I need both the real thing and 2d reference pics.
I actually shoot a lot of photos of people I meet, because they can help me as ref material.
I usually bribe people with a sketch or two, so they're usually ok with modelling for me...

:)

The big sword I always carry with me does the rest of the talking, of course.

Now, your turn.
Tell me everything about your own art.

Or I'll start crying.

:fish:

Thanks FTKL! That means even more to me since it was a drawing from your Adventures in Time pinup series that put the genre in my head to begin with :)

Glad to be of assistance! The whole 'ticklish lady pirates' thing has always been a fantasy of mine. :D

*wags a hanky* lol, before I start the blah...:woot:

I never quite liked colour - or backgrounds - in my pics.
But then, when I first joined, I was offered having my pics coloured, and it felt... well... unusual.

Oh art! One of the best topics to elaborate...

Yes, one thing I noticed about your style is the rustic effect, something about the sparing use of black. Actually I never use it in my palette when painting, except in digital rendering. But I can see you use dark brown in your line art, which reinforced the idea: "ah, Kalamos must have been really applying the principle that black is illegal'". Just a thought or am i right?

So I had to learn. Fast.
I borrowed a few techniques from a different hobby of mine, model painting.
Plastic models, not the real, squishy ones...
And, well, it worked.
Effectively.

Art is the great guy - something you ponder, digest, swallow and marry with all your heart yet you don't want to throw away! You even find ways to perfect it...

You can't just imagine the sheer number of models - the fleshy kind - I go through to learn the right poses and stuff.

Luckily for me, I like meat.

LOL, of course not in a cannibalistic manner...mwahahaha!

Nah, okok, I'll stop joking.
I started studying a bit of anatomy a few years ago.
I started with the easy stuff: the basic shapes, and the wire skeleton.
Back then we had no fancy 3d tools, so I did everything by trial and error.
Proportions weren't always ok, and I'll admit they're still off, now...

For some reason, I need both the real thing and 2d reference pics.
I actually shoot a lot of photos of people I meet, because they can help me as ref material.
I usually bribe people with a sketch or two, so they're usually ok with modelling for me....
The big sword I always carry with me does the rest of the talking, of course.

Yes, of course, there is no shortcut but drooping and ripping the drawing boards with some theory of anatomy, studying from life and lots of perspiration. Just like you said the proportions weren't always ok, I do have lots of hardships too. References work well (books) and actual photo subject like you said + internet do help a lot. It has to be what you actually see rather than what your mind thinks. That's the hardest thing to conquer. I'm still way far from perfection as well.

About my art, halfway is manual drawing, pencil (6B or 8B), ink, then finished with photoshop or some comic software. I use comic brush, waterproof pens and quality ink. The good thing about computers is the capability to do minor corrections and tweaking. Saves a lot of time for fancy tricks.

:atom:

*wags a hanky* lol, before I start the blah...:woot:
Oh, very considerate of you!

*Clears nose in handkerchief - letting blaring noises out *

Yeah, now's more like it.

Yes, one thing I noticed about your style is the rustic effect, something about the sparing use of black.
Actually I never use it in my palette when painting, except in digital rendering. But I can see you use dark brown in your line art, which reinforced the idea: "ah, Kalamos must have been really applying the principle that black is illegal'". Just a thought or am i right?
Well... it is matter of *which* particular pic you are referring to.
I am testing that theory out right now.
I have seen a number of illos and comics, drawn WITHOUT ever resorting to black lines ever, and I think they look very earthy and natural.

A leftover from my prev style is drawing in regular pencil, and then digitally change the whole thing to sepia.
Never really liked "grey" sketches much.
Especially in monochrome, sepia drawings look softer and much more natural than "just slapped into a scanner and posted over the web"...

Sepia also provides a good basis for derivative layers: medium shading and sharper lines - especially when I forego the colour overlaying phase.

Art is the great guy - something you ponder, digest, swallow and marry with all your heart yet you don't want to throw away! You even find ways to perfect it...
Art is a curse, a wanton baby that cries until you feed it, and pukes everything back at you when any random body passes by and thinks he can provide a heartfelt critique of your work.
They should issue heavy arms with pencils as standard practice.

LOL, of course not in a cannibalistic manner...mwahahaha!
Well, nibbling human appendages has a certain stress-relieving value...

Yes, of course, there is no shortcut but drooping and ripping the drawing boards with some theory of anatomy, studying from life and lots of perspiration.
Yeah, lots of perspiration.
I asked them to model for a pic, and all they wanted from me was hot, sweaty sex.
I am not even that attractive.
Go figure...

;)

About my art, halfway is manual drawing, pencil (6B or 8B), ink, then finished with photoshop or some comic software.
Unless EU and US pencils are two worlds apart, you resort to a really tender kind of pencil!
2b and I start getting smudged lines!
I could never control something that soft.
You must resort to a rather thick brand of paper too!

I use comic brush, waterproof pens and quality ink. The good thing about computers is the capability to do minor corrections and tweaking. Saves a lot of time for fancy tricks.
I stopped using inks a while ago. Too much pain.
And I mean, the physical kind, trying to stay clean and tidy.
Too much strain on the whole drawing limb.

Now I just draw a bolder line, in several strokes, and I know it will work just as well, once scanned.
I just need a few levels of smoothing, so lines look solid, and I'm done.

Sometimes I still resort to pencil shading, but I'm staying tidier than I used to: the kind of detail I was accostumed with simply goes lost with web art.
What I concentrate on, right now is getting a clean pic, with bold well defined borders, so I can easily cut it, without cropping inside areas away by mistake.

Takes practice, perspiration, and, sadly, inspiration.
It is a bit like sex: I need the right mood, before I can churn the pics out.
Sometimes it takes weeks or months, for the idea to brew up and pop out like champagne, all of a sudden.
I could try and twist my wrist, but pics just don't flow quite as well, unless they "want" to.

:triangle:

*turns the boob tube off* I don't watch TV anymore, FYI.

Well... it is matter of *which* particular pic you are referring to.
I am testing that theory out right now.
I have seen a number of illos and comics, drawn WITHOUT ever resorting to black lines ever, and I think they look very earthy and natural.

A leftover from my prev style is drawing in regular pencil, and then digitally change the whole thing to sepia.
Never really liked "grey" sketches much.
Especially in monochrome, sepia drawings look softer and much more natural than "just slapped into a scanner and posted over the web"...

Sepia also provides a good basis for derivative layers: medium shading and sharper lines - especially when I forego the colour overlaying phase.

Specifically this one: KQoPTeaser02.jpg, but I am generally referring to most of the teasers you have here. So sepia worked well for you after all with the distinct classic appeal.

Art is a curse, a wanton baby that cries until you feed it, and pukes everything back at you when any random body passes by and thinks he can provide a heartfelt critique of your work.
They should issue heavy arms with pencils as standard practice.

LOL, I never expect the outrage! hahaha...You know if this is converted into a conflicting storyline with what I described about art, it could create an effective sequence treatment...:3poke:

I asked them to model for a pic, and all they wanted from me was hot, sweaty sex.
I am not even that attractive.
Go figure...

LMAO! Believe me, they perceive it in you. Based on research, artists (or wielder of pencils) and other "hyper" animals are highly sexual, but this strong energy gets transmuted into masterpieces and creations. If you don't believe in me, the ladies could be in (lol) state of drunken delusion.

You're hilarious!

Unless EU and US pencils are two worlds apart, you resort to a really tender kind of pencil!
2b and I start getting smudged lines!
I could never control something that soft.
You must resort to a rather thick brand of paper too!

I stopped using inks a while ago. Too much pain.
And I mean, the physical kind, trying to stay clean and tidy.
Too much strain on the whole drawing limb.

Now I just draw a bolder line, in several strokes, and I know it will work just as well, once scanned.
I just need a few levels of smoothing, so lines look solid, and I'm done.

Sometimes I still resort to pencil shading, but I'm staying tidier than I used to: the kind of detail I was accostumed with simply goes lost with web art.
What I concentrate on, right now is getting a clean pic, with bold well defined borders, so I can easily cut it, without cropping inside areas away by mistake.

Takes practice, perspiration, and, sadly, inspiration.
It is a bit like sex: I need the right mood, before I can churn the pics out.
Sometimes it takes weeks or months, for the idea to brew up and pop out like champagne, all of a sudden.
I could try and twist my wrist, but pics just don't flow quite as well, unless they "want" to.

:triangle:

Okay, I over summarized my use of pencil. I use HB or F for basic light sketches. If I go for pencil, I use 6B to 8B and even E, and worse, I use hard and soft charcoal. Actually, I'm lined up by army of pencils most of the time. No, I want my work messy like art attack...(a bit joke)

A lot of immersions and internalizations plus closing the eyes to imagine, working on wee hours for peace and quiet, listening to Opeth's "Credence" (& other progs) or Chopin and other triggers can move mountains...Making love with the great guy called "art" is the main essence...so it makes sense!

*turns the boob tube off* I don't watch TV anymore, FYI.
I seldom watch tv.
They keep buying trite format shows over here... they would not know a decent programme if it hit them right in the noggin.

Specifically this one: KQoPTeaser02.jpg, but I am generally referring to most of the teasers you have here. So sepia worked well for you after all with the distinct classic appeal.
Well, when I started using it, back in... mmm... '96... I was not really familiar with its "classic appeal" much.
I simply realised that grey scale looked flatter.
And wanted something more... exciting.

The fun thing about Teaser02 is, it was not supposed to be a picture at all.

;)

You know if this is converted into a conflicting storyline with what I described about art, it could create an effective sequence treatment...:3poke:
Was that fetish innuendo?

LMAO! Believe me, they perceive it in you. Based on research, artists (or wielder of pencils) and other "hyper" animals are highly sexual, but this strong energy gets transmuted into masterpieces and creations.
If you don't believe in me, the ladies could be in (lol) state of drunken delusion.

If it is just a matter of misguided perception, maybe I should try showering more often...

You're hilarious!
What was the word? Ah, yes.
"Yeah, I'm such a riot".

Okay, I over summarized my use of pencil.
I use the same pencil, over and over, for everything!
It is a mechanical pencil, a really common brand.
I get them as promo gifts from hotels and such.
They are roundish, and go well with the shape of my hand...

I sometimes resort to two or three different kinds of pencils, but anything extra would be outlandish to me.
I guess my motto is "always ready to draw, anywhere, everywhere".
I carry a big bunch of surplus equipment when I travel, but the main tools of the trades are one mechanical pencil with HB lead, a white eraser, a permanent marker and maybe a felt pen for the odd jobs.
Basically, what I can comfortably fit and carry in my pockets...
Must be the "wandering" thing.

A lot of immersions and internalizations plus closing the eyes to imagine, working on wee hours for peace and quiet, listening to Opeth's "Credence" (& other progs) or Chopin and other triggers can move mountains...
Sometimes I resort to music too, but my tastes are likely less wholesome.

Making love with the great guy called "art" is the main essence...so it makes sense!
And there goes inspiration for tonight...

:fish:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back