• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are FM Concepts Best Tickling Scenes??

StiffJim007

TMF Poster
Hey guys & girls, I was wondering what scenes from FM u thought were awesome or good quality?? Because I have been burned a couple of times with clips where the ticklees were forcing laughter, and the tickler was too easy on the victim. I'm thinking about giving them one more chance but i need to know what to avoid and what is good stuff. Also what models at FM fo u think are the most ticklish or atleast genuinely ticklish?? Ok thanks ahead of time for any help u can give me. :wow:

What Type Of Tickling Action Do You Prefer To View?

As you might have already considered, the question you asked is a VERY subjective question. Good tickling, be it recorded or real time, is ALWAYS a matter that changes with the eyes of the beholder.

With that said, I have a few questions to ask, in return. The answers will help to focus the quality of the answers you will get from FM aficionados in this forum. In case you have not yet had the privilege of viewing such...don't forget that Magic Touch Productions (owned by a Co-Founder of this forum) and TC Videos (a noteworthy contributor of gratis tickling materials and responses to this forum, to whom most of us are very grateful) have some quality tickling videos in their own right!

Questions are:

1. What gender orientation do you prefer in the tickling you view? M/F, F/F, F/M, or M/M?

2. What parts of the anatomy do you most enjoy being tickled? feet, armpits, stomach, ribs, knees, neck, ears, knees, buttock, etc?

3. Do you prefer "sensual tickling" or "torture style" tickling action/response from the ticklee?

Even after answering these questions, there is still a window for error in recommendation, because there may be other considerations that are VERY PERSONAL to be considered, such as the overall appearance or physique of the ticklee or tickler, verbal dialog or lack thereof, during the "ideal scene" etc.

Still, answering these basic questions should help get you better directed responses.

Just wanting to be helpful...:devil: 's advocate

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion*

Last edited:
There were two scenes with Delilah Shane both of which I thought were excellent. They were strictly foot-tickling in stocks scenes, and I believe the videos were FC-55 and FC-65 respectively. I would recommend 55 of the two. FC104 had a lot of good scenes, and ST4 with Cory Lane was great. Scenes with Anita/Isabella Janacek, Tawny Lashelle, Alexis Taylor (there's only one and I highly recommend it), Whitney Prescott, Ariele Cole, Minorka, are particularly good, but there are many, many others.

CitY of MicA said:
...Scenes with...Alexis Taylor (there's only one and I highly recommend it)...
Ah, yes, Alexis Taylor...FC-100, the first time they did upper-body tickling! Good choice, I'd almost forgotten that one! These "one-timers" are interesting...I don't think they realize quite what they're getting into until it's too late!

In addition to CitY of MicA's list, you can't go wrong with any video featuring Kelli Douglas, Shay Ruskin, Chelsea Blue (from the "foot-tickling only" era), Roxanne Chadwick, Kaylynn Calloway, Sydney Moon, the ever-popular Julia Parton, Jaclyn Lick, Gina Caruso...there are probably more that I can't think of right now, but this is a good enough list to start.

Someday, the complete tickling works of Shay Ruskin will stand alongside the complete works of Shakespeare in the "Classics" stacks of libraries worldwide...this young woman is a certain Hall-of-Famer! :cool:

I second all of the ticklees Supertickler mentions above, and nominate Joi Ling (not sure of last name), Tory Sinclair, and Joy Marks as well. As for Julia Parton, she is merely someone who has done classic scenes in every different era of tickling media, from the dark ages of Platinum and CalStar to the golden age we are currently in today.

ok thanks for all your help, I will look into those clips featuring those models . I do respect and admire Magic Touch and TC productions and they are some of the best tickling companies out there, I just was wondering if FM had any good ones to offer since they tend to go for the glamour over content.

Most Welcome, Jim...

You're welcome, Jim...and I think I speak for tk86, SuperTickler, and CitY of MicA, as well on that acknowledgement.

I might be able to offer some responsible FM recommendations of My own, but am still a bit unsure of some your personal preferences that I referenced in My prior post in this thread. I would like to consider
Originally posted by StiffJim007 ...I just was wondering if FM had any good ones to offer since they tend to go for the glamour over content.
an indirect answer to My question:
Originally posted by GuitarPeteTklr ...there may be other considerations that are VERY PERSONAL to be considered, such as the overall appearance or physique of the ticklee...
If you could answer the other 3 questions, Jim, I (and probably others) feel they could make recommendations that would be more likely to be meaningful to you. After all, a video, is a substantial investment to most of us in this interest. Still, tk86, SuperTickler, and CitY of MicA have made some good general recommendations, not having the luxury of knowing more about your personal taste in tickling videos until your most recent post.

No matter what you decide, Jim, I wish you satisfaction with your selections and, ergo, your investment!:D

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back