• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lotion or Oil?

jim66e

1st Level Red Feather
So whats the best thing to apply to a lee's ticklish spots?

Feel free to discuss stratagy, as well as occasions where one or the other worked or didn't work for you.

I'm hoping for some great ideas, thanks people!

I have never had a lotion work for me. It is always adsorbed too quickly. I swear by baby oil: it makes it so intense, and you can dribble it on at the top and rub it in as it trickles down their feet if that's where it's being put.

People say they don't use oil because it's too messy and you have to remove it, but with baby oil it adsorbs if you leave it on long enough (and I always do) and then it's a great moisturiser into the bargain.

Neither in my view. I like a natural foot with no additives. I don't want to be tickling through a layer of lotion or oil.

baby oil, all the way. i have used other lotions and such, but it has worked the best by far.

I like lotion more because it absorbs faster and goes away. If you put a lot on it can still increase the ticklishness of the lee's feet.

Also, since it goes away fast you can go back to lighter tickling like feathers and brushes.

Baby oil still works though, don't get me wrong. It's just a preference thing.

Try to get a grip of a foot with oil on it when the ticklees thrashing around. not easy!

There are techniques you can do to make it easy. I can't describe them well so I won't try but they are around and I have both used them and had them used on me.

other options

Oil or lotion can be fantastic.

Avocado oil is one of my personal favorites... I actually prefer it to baby oil for tickling or massage. It's rich, deeply moisturizing, and provides the lubrication that so often increases ticklishness.

When dealing with feet, I've found that the combination of liquid dish soap and warm water is another good combination.

Try to get a grip of a foot with oil on it when the ticklees thrashing around. not easy!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You must be one of those lers who lets a lee thrash around. Pity.
I love oil on my feet after I am securely tied, so that certain things can be done to me. Oh, the sensations of a comb sawing across my feet...in combination with oil...the sensation is like nothing else. I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it.

I love oil on my feet after I am securely tied, so that certain things can be done to me. Oh, the sensations of a comb sawing across my feet...in combination with oil...the sensation is like nothing else. I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it.

As do i. :bowing:

My bf perfers to let the lee's thrashing help in the tickling of her if a hairbrush or similar is being used.

When its something different he prefers no movement at all.

I like lotion on the soles, but on the rest of her body I like slipper and messy oil. I like how her curves glimmer when she's oiled up. Seeing a woman's curves accentuated like makes it all the more irresistible to get to tickling action.
Not to mention oil works great on ultra-sensitive parts like her nipples, it makes it less painfull, but it doesn't take of her sensitivity to tickling and overal enjoyment.

What also works well is your own saliva, but that's not most women like to have on their body. It works the best after you have drunk fruity juice (preferably grape or apple) followed by consuming a bit of lemonade (it makes you saliva thicker, yet only a little sticky if you're easy with the lemonade). Still it's a very dirty business, but neither her nor my saliva don't gross me out at all when I'm horny and it works for making her body slippery and ultra-sensitive. ^^

Oil. It lasts longer~too much gets messy but there is a happy medium with a little practice. :D
XOXO

I like to give foot massages to begin with, so I'm somewhat biased in my advocacy for lotion. I agree with Maniac that oil is too messy.

I like to give foot massages to begin with, so I'm somewhat biased in my advocacy for lotion. I agree with Maniac that oil is too messy.

I'm a properly trained masseuse (ONLY massages). Lotion doesn't let the hands or fingers glide properly for long so I just don't use it.

I'm a properly trained masseuse (ONLY massages). Lotion doesn't let the hands or fingers glide properly for long so I just don't use it.

True that, but lotion also moisturizes the skin and keeps it soft, at least the kind I use which is why I prefer it :)

Our Cinderella kicks off her glass slippers?.... :illogical
Somebody here just got jaba's attention... ;)

Both oil or lotion work well...

I've found that using either one works for me. I believe that pretty much any substance that you can use to make the skin really slippery after you've got the ticklee all tied up and spread out in the spread eagle position intensifies the tickling sensation so much that it's nearly unbearable unless that person has a high tolerance to tickling.
My personal favorite tickle torture technique to use on a girl is to tie her up spread eagle with all of her ticklish spots totally spread wide open and then apply lotion or oil to the feet, belly, hips, bellybutton, ribs, and especially in the armpits.....followed by using very firm pressure to massage those now slippery areas.....for the armpits (my favorite), I love to rub my thumbs firmly around and around in circles deep in the hollows of the pits nonstop....trust me when I tell you that it forces an absolutely SUPERB fit of uncontrollable laughter from the girl.

I like the slipperiness because it makes touching certain parts less painfull to touch more roughly, yet not less sensitive. It's by no means used to make her more vulnerable to tickling, no. Actually it is, indirectly, as you are able to tickle a bit harder (preferably in intervals).

P.S.: Brushing soles with lotion applied is unbearable. Too bad I'm not into group tickling, as I always wonder how the four corner hell treatment would feel with lotion and/or oil. Muhahaha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back