• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mf Video - Mfx 74

Tklbrazil

TMF Regular
This is my first review, so be gentle on be, will ya? especially with my spelling skills... :)

After a lot of thinking I finally decided to give a chance to a brazilian producer. Based only on video shots :-( I buyed the MFX-74 (Tickle Torture) from MF Video. www.mfvideo.com.br

what really interested me at first in this company was their price...and the fact they are brazilian... :). I was not expecting a great video, it was more curiosity to know my country's work and the likes of our small tickling community. But turns out that I did not throw my money away...

1st - The price....all i can say is that it was the best deal in the internet...I mean it's only priced at US$ 29,00 and what i got was way better the avarage 29 bucks videos available in other companies, I really got impressed with this video, let's see why:

2nd - The pack - well, after buying videos from companies like FMConcepts, Femfeet, Footparadise and Harmony I would never expected that a brazilian company would sell it's videos with a PLASTIC BOX, and not that paper case that other companies use...that was sure a nice surprise for me...

3rd - Technincals - The Image quality is very good, Sound is OK, camera moves are professional, lighting is very good...and the opening sequence is impressive...Very well directed. This is not a amateur video.

4th - The girls - All the four girls are not wonderfull...they are regular next door girl (I mean, not a Californian next-door), but you cannot say they are not pretty... :)

5th - Description: The video has 4 main sequences. The first one has about 15 minutes: after a little chat the ticklee is put in the stocks and the torture begins...this girl is really ticklish and although the tickler could do a better job the scene is very good...I liked the way the ticklee clothes were taken off during the play...And these feet are really nice and ticklish...A very good scene.
Now the second sequence, and this is a pearl! a real classic in the tickling scene. Also in the stocks, these are the most sensitive armpits i've ever seen, and also the most skilled armpit tickler....and what a reaction...incredible laugh...but wait untill the action goes to the feet...The ticklee really suffers, and laughs hard...something rare to see...all I can say is that these are very happy 15 minutes...the best scene in the video...the first part in the video ends here with a little tickle-fight.
The third scene has a not-tied-down, not ticklish girl, tikcled by a not great tickler...well, (FF) 15 minutes ahead, in the fourth scene, we see a not thin blonde, extremely ticklish, also not tied, but with an amazing reaction...That was the first time I actually saw someone get PINK from tickling...here the tickler does a nice job, but if this ticklee was in the stocks, it would be another classic...

overall, the video is very good, worthing every buck (or even more) I payed on it..It was sure much more than I was expecting and I will sure buy other videos from these guys...

I'd like to see other people opinions on this video...has anyone bought it besides me?

Andy You Shouldn't....

Review your own videos man.

Be Safe

Tron

2nd - The pack - well, after buying videos from companies like FMConcepts, Femfeet, Footparadise and Harmony I would never expected that a brazilian company would sell it's videos with a PLASTIC BOX, and not that paper case that other companies use...that was sure a nice surprise for me...
Don't know if this is a "self-review" as Tron states (kinda suspicious that "Tklbrazil" would review a Brazilian video), but this statement is incorrect. A lot can be said both pro and con about Foot Paradise, but I consider their packaging to be the most exquisite in the business. The videos always come in a solid white plastic case with a cute tickling illustration relating to the theme of the video on the cover (the two exceptions were "Nonconsensual Tickle," which came in a solid black unmarked case, befitting its theme; and "The Contest," which came in a more elaborately-designed solid plastic case). This was something about FP that struck me from the very beginning and it's nice to see that they care enough about their product to pay extra attention to the packaging. :cool:

I don't think he was reviewing a vid he actually made. According to the first 2 paragraphs of his post, it was just a video made by a Brazilian company. I don't think anyone else has reviewed one from a company from that country. He seems the logical choice. :cool:
(Thanks for the review, TklBrazil!)
As for bias, I suppose he could claim any American here is too biased towards TC or MTP or FP to give a valid review....especially if one of us went by the screen name, "TklUSA." :p

As far as packaging goes, I personally can't stand the big, bulky plastic things. It would probably be fine (or better) if it was going on my shelf for display, but it's not....not hardly. It's to be concealed lest guests or family "drops by" and discovers it. LOL I'd prefer not to advertise to them. :rolleyes: It's FAR easier to conceal something innocuous that also has a small form factor (and a code/initials instead of the name, please! lol). Those big plastic containers can make 10 videos take the space of 15. LOL If I had my choice I'd put all of mine on a handful of VCDs. Then I could stash them (or watch them) virtually anywhere! :devil:

Aside....
I think TC vids (in the early days) had one of the best "nice, added touches" out there. They used to insert an autographed 5x8 color photo of the featured model into the tape cover. I guess this got to be too much trouble/too costly to continue, but that was sweet while it lasted! :cool:

Neutron: I do not produce videos nor sell them. I'm just a tickle fan like everyone here. I tried to give my contribution on reviewing this video because it's less known than the others arround here...I believe it's important that smaller companies have their videos reviewed. I really could use other reviews from other people focused in not-top-selling producers.

Supertickler: About footparadise's packaging, all I can say is that i've ordered more than 3 videos from them and I never received any white plastic case, just the original paper box. (TDK or JVC). Maibe they care less about their south americans costumers....:-(

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back