• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tuna, Yakuza and Guns - */F - Cats and Soles.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
"As if being tied, tickled and threatened with her own gun wasn't bad enough, officer Sato Yumiko had just lost control of her bladder, making her predicament even messier - if at all possible..."

KTuna01lg.jpg

Larger than usual, cause people want it BIG.

Basically, my own shot at a popular yet seldom drawn scenario.

Enjoy.

My drawing consultant says it was a royal waste of time.
I should be drawing seasonal postcards, instead.
But I needed a break.

:santasmil

These are the kind of pieces I like..as you know well. ;)
Great work.

Great drawing, thanks for posting it. :D
Posting wasn't that tough.
Drawing on the other hand...

;)

These are the kind of pieces I like..as you know well.
Treated myself a break from seasonal pics as well.
They were drawing - er... - me crazy.

This pics actually gets two tasks done in one - three, if you count the stress relieving aspect.

Nice Stuff!
Thanks.

Not my best shot ever: it was a bit raw - but so was my mood when I did it.
Next time I would like to try something brighter and crispier - you know, the kind of stuff Lostonezero or Umojar would do - or I did for Queen of Pirates.

:jester:

as always Kal, great pics. I look forward to the next one.

Those are some happy cats:D

Great stuff my friend!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks.

Not my best shot ever: it was a bit raw - but so was my mood when I did it.
Next time I would like to try something brighter and crispier - you know, the kind of stuff Lostonezero or Umojar would do - or I did for Queen of Pirates.

:jester:

^ Nota bene: this is not even the best shot? Okay, your rustic Queen of Pirates teasers have the intrinsic virtuoso qualities, I'd like to plug you, but my PR man has no reputation yet :eek: ...Maybe we can talk about sweaty Art Philosophies again sometime (with my mutant Chaperone and your IMPs, huh (?). :eek:

While I am at it, I am going to post a few updated versions of this pic.
I wasn't really sure about the colours and general tone.
I lightened the pic up, swapped a light grey background, and cleaned up some lines.

Not really worthy a new thread, so I am only going to bump the existing one.

I am going to reply to you guys later; gotta do a couple of things first.

:atom:

While I am at it, I am going to post a few updated versions of this pic.
I wasn't really sure about the colours and general tone.
I lightened the pic up, swapped a light grey background, and cleaned up some lines.

Not really worthy a new thread, so I am only going to bump the existing one.

I am going to reply to you guys later; gotta do a couple of things first.

:atom:

^ LMAO at the girl at gunpoint (how do you expect her to laugh?)! Any fetishist Mafia will haunt you and say: "Shall we blow this naughty artist's brains out?" Very clever, Kalamos! :eek: :D :p

Any fetishist Mafia will haunt you and say: "Shall we blow this naughty artist's brains out?" Very clever, Kalamos! :eek: :D :p

Oddly enough, I have already been killed by mafia goons, in some deranged tickling fiction, a while ago.
It is getting eerily creepy.

:upsidedow

Oh, just give me a sec and I'll be right back.

What kind of tasks?

These random pics provide some change from regular jobs, and some testbed for details and techniques.

as always Kal, great pics. I look forward to the next one.

Thanks.
I've been checking my older pics and I spotted a guy watching an F/M piece of mine - I was so flattered I think my next pic is going to be a new F/M shot.

Those are some happy cats:D

Most definitely so!
We'll be keeping in touch, boss. ;)

My God this is so good ! Two thumbs up for this one !

Well, thanks!
On a second thought, I could have tried something more daring, like a dynamic perspective or something.
Next time. Promise.

Wow excellent work! I love the 'story' around it. :xpulcy:

I noticed some fluff gives much more depth to pics, it is a bit like mini-novels in cookies and toys.

I love cats. :D
Such a cool pic. :)

I do too!
Never had the chance to draw them in a tk pic. Go figure!

^ Nota bene: this is not even the best shot? Okay, your rustic Queen of Pirates teasers have the intrinsic virtuoso qualities, I'd like to plug you, but my PR man has no reputation yet :eek: ...Maybe we can talk about sweaty Art Philosophies again sometime (with my mutant Chaperone and your IMPs, huh (?). :eek:

So, well, no. Not my best shot.

:D

And thanks for the plug offer - but since I happen to be the senior member, I guess it is up to me to offer some support, and some extra exposure for your PR chaperone to gain some renown from.

:cat:

Oddly enough, I have already been killed by mafia goons, in some deranged tickling fiction, a while ago.
It is getting eerily creepy.

LOL.....:p :D

And thanks for the plug offer - but since I happen to be the senior member, I guess it is up to me to offer some support, and some extra exposure for your PR chaperone to gain some renown from.

^Aaaaw how sweet...it may be a make or break though. That mutant
has always been sillier than aggressive. It almost got extinct lately by it's boss' mishandling of erasers and delete button. But I guess the side-effects of its existence won't blow a single atom of a reputable senior...

No, really, DO look for that piece of fiction over Tickle Theater.
It is really... particular.

And the reason why I used to sport a skeleton avatar a while ago.

^Aaaaw how sweet...it may be a make or break though. That mutant
has always been sillier than aggressive. It almost got extinct lately by it's boss' mishandling of erasers and delete button. But I guess the side-effects of its existence won't blow a single atom of a reputable senior...

I am not exactly "reputable" - and seniority is easily gained, it only takes time...

But you should be careful with your pet pics.
I am growing kind of attached to that zany little fellow; I would not want anything foul happening to him.

It would ruin the idea I feel brewing up in the hollowed up recesses of my helm.

:bubble:

EDIT:

And now, on to Plan B.

Last edited:
For quite a while you amaze me with clean humor, I would be compelled to do Plan P. :D

Always a treat to see your artwork my friend.

Thanks man.
I try and new tricks out.
Joining the deviantart site further broadened my vision.

You might want to check my other recent thread - it actually sparked from different ideas I got around the web.

:)

For quite a while you amaze me with clean humor, I would be compelled to do Plan P. :D

Would you like to switch to dark humour for a change...?

:bat:

;)

At any rate, TMF never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks man.
I try and new tricks out.
Joining the deviantart site further broadened my vision.

You might want to check my other recent thread - it actually sparked from different ideas I got around the web.

:)

Would you like to switch to dark humour for a change...?

:bat:

;)

At any rate, TMF never ceases to amaze me.

^ You know, I'll not doubt if a quantum alien will declare we are fragments of telepathic silly impulses from outer space.

Yes...I'll buy the idea of dark humor....:xpulcy::firedevil

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back