• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Supporting Actress Jennifer Connely

bandt001

TMF Master
If there's anyone who hasn't seen it yet (or hasn't made the connection), there is a wonderful clip of Best Supporting Actress Jennifer Connely (from "A Beautiful Mind") being tickled as a man traces her foot for a shoe on her old show "Great Escapes."

It can be found on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cnfat/files/

Bandit

PS: She will next be playing the girlfriend to Bruce Banner in the movie version of The Incredible Hulk. Hmm...

I believe it was Jennifer Convy, daughter of Bert Convy who was in Great Escapes. Jennifer Connelly was in Rocket Man and other films. BTW she looked pretty pale at the Oscars. Man some of the best women looked like hell, ah Hollywierd. Peace...B.

Whoops...

Ooh..man, what a bummer. :veryhappy

I was sooo loving that.

Bandit

I would've loved to have seen Jennifer Connelly tickled when she first burst onto the scene. The closest thing to a tickling scene from what I can remember was some off-screen laughter (which might have been tickling but who the hell knows :rolleyes: ) in a movie called 'Career Oppurtunities.' The scene that you were referring to, bandt, is one of my favorite mainstream scenes. That reporter is no slouch herself ;) .

A little something to add to that "Careers" movie: During Ms. Connelly's laughing fit, you can hear the actor say, "You're ticklish there?"

Rxx

Sweet.
I hope now the deserved exposure she'll get from her Oscar will mean that we have some way of finding out that she's ticklish...
That would be one hell of a find..

Wow, I had forgotten the actor (Frank Whalley) had said that, rexx. I thought it was an off-screen scene, but I tend to think that I remember these things incorrectly when many years have passed :rolleyes: . Thanx.

Oh, it's off-screen, alright...All ya see is a tent shaking on top of a shelf in a department store at night...Never done it THAT way before...

Rxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back