• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joy Behar from "The View" is ticklish

Rockauthor

TMF Master
Today they were discussing a book about questions your curious kids ask. And one of the questions was "Why are some people ticklish and others are not?" Whoopi quoted the author's explaination then asked Joy if she was ticklish. Joy said "I am." So for all it's worth, there's a new ticklish celebrity to start off 2008. Happy New Year, everyone!

elizabeth hassleback was back on today...why couldnt she have been the one asked?? shes the only attractive one on that show by a long shot lol

While I agree that Hasselbeck is the hottest on that show, at the same time to say that a girl is the "hottest chick on the View" is not saying a whole lot

While I agree that Hasselbeck is the hottest on that show, at the same time to say that a girl is the "hottest chick on the View" is not saying a whole lot
Actually it is. From the beginning, The View has always had a token hot babe (hey, they aren't complete idiots). First it was Debbie Matenopoulos, then it was Lisa Ling. Now it's Elisabeth. There may have been another one between Debbie and Lisa, but those three I know for sure.

Quite honestly, it isn't All about looks for some of us.
I think Joy has attractive things about her, I like her sense of humor, and in her own way is attractive to me. And to her her admit to being ticklish is fun to hear

yeah at least it wasnt Rosie...there is nothing attractive about her lol

Quite honestly, it isn't All about looks for some of us.
I think Joy has attractive things about her, I like her sense of humor, and in her own way is attractive to me. And to her her admit to being ticklish is fun to hear

Being the hottest chick on The View is like being the best surfer in Nebraska.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back