• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mandy Moore

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
On her Forum several days ago a guy asked 25 random questions to all the users, one of which was "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be"

Mandy responded with "I am way too sensitive." Hmm....could ticklish be a better word for it? :rolleyes:

Heh... I think Mandy's daring somebody to give her a good tickling. She's already admitted to being ticklish everywhere, and now this. Oh man, what I wouldn't do... ;)

Could be she meant "emotionally sensitive." Gotta be careful about reading tickling into EVERY quote from a celeb! :cool:

SuperTickler said:
Could be she meant "emotionally sensitive." Gotta be careful about reading tickling into EVERY quote from a celeb! :cool:

But if you get that verbal tickle taunting goin'....:devil: :devil: :devil:

Could be she meant "emotionally sensitive." Gotta be careful about reading tickling into EVERY quote from a celeb!

Yupp, that's why I didn't mention it before, but I figured it doesn't hurt to mention it...

SuperTickler said:

I'm guessing she means actually ticklish, because people don't usually use the word 'ticklish' to describe being emotional, and heck! she already said she's super ticklish!:p

What are the penalties?

Will it be a legal problem if one overcomes her bodyguards, kidnaps her to a secret location, and then tickle tortures her for hours? Afterwards, will they let you go if you appologize? :D You could always claim that you were helping her develop her vocal skills to a higher level:p

Only if she presses charges. Although, she might like it and call you to do it again. :)

Actually, I think kidnapping is a federal offense; so, you have to somehow make her agree to go with you. ;)

Krazy people... What tiwsted ideas do you come up with... And I am even krazier to answer them...

Keep the fantasies alive.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Knight Tickler: Quote "Krazy people... What tiwsted ideas do you come up with... And I am even krazier to answer them..."

That is the fun of this forum. Keeping some things light hearted with a sense of humor. All of us are KRAZY anyway, that's the admission price to TMF membership:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back