• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Youtube M/f 2min armpit tickling

My Dutch is a bit rusty, but I do believe it's mainstream.
Basically the guy bets the girl that she can't hold her arms up while he tickles her underarms for 2 minutes. The reason the cell phone is there is because they use it as a timer, which does go off toward the end of the clip. During the 2 minutes he tickles her, he keeps telling her to keep her arms loose, I think because she pinned her own hands under her head to keep the her armpits exposed.
After the 2 minutes are up, the cell alarm rings, and the girl congratulates herself. The one who is filming says he is still going to film, which is why the guy tickles her again, and this time the girl puts up a bigger fight.
I think it is mainstream; it isn't a dungeon; just a poorly lit living room.

Nice find!

Dungeon? Thank goodness no one on the board is judging my living room :eek: ...

It sure seems mainstream to me. Great clip, durchkitzler. Thanks a lot for posting it!

Hah

The girl's apparently from from Poland, cause during tickling she's screaming few polish words (like "kurwa" "ja pierdole" - that simply mean, ekhm like "dammit, fuck etc.) And the clip title is "2 minuty gilgotek za 50 euro" so in polish it means
"2 min. of tickling for 50 euro" - for sure it's a mainstream.

Nicely done, Strahan. I had a feeling the girl was speaking something else besides English and Dutch.
Hmm, tickling to improve international relations...interesting idea, no? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back