• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HSN models have ticklish feet!!!!

bill2022

I was watching HSN Friday and they were showing this product called the Ped Egg.It gets the dry skin off of your feet.Anyway I was watching the 11 a.m. show and the guest Stella Riches mentioned tickling and people ask her if it tickles when you use it.She said it does not tickle and that the model Amy who was using it has very ticklish feet and it did not tickle her.Then the 6 p.m. show she mentioned tickling again and how pedicures can tickle.When she mentioned this the model Sonya who was using the Ped Egg started talking to the other model and you could tell by her reaction that she has ticklish feet.Actually both models reactions were great when they started talking to each other.If you go to HSN.com and look up weekly product review and look up Friday's products you can watch the shows.HSN has very beautiful models and the models have very beautiful feet.I just thought some people would like to know about this.If you are into feet those Ped Egg shows are great and tickling is mentioned from time to time!!!!

I love that kinda stuff! Thanks for pointing that out! I checked out the clips on HSN.com. The 6pm clip has better reactions in my opinion, but both are great. I would hate to have to sit through hsn though all day to maybe just possibly find a tickling mention. But thanks so much for finding these mentions! The stuff that comes out of those pedeggs is kinda gross though when you think about it. lol

Your welcome AmishTickler.I love that kind of stuff also.It's something you don't see on television all the time.It's to bad that their was no actually tickling during those shows but I love when they mention how pedicures tickle and the models have ticklish feet!!!I love knowing that some of those beautiful models have ticklish feet!!!!I hope they keep that product around for quite a while!!!!

Oh man, that sounds fantastic!!! I'm going to go check the clips out! Has anyone been able to find a way to save them???

Update: Ugh!! For some reason these clips won't play on my computer!! Argh!!! Oh man, I hope someone can capture these!

Last edited:
Watch the 12 p.m. show on Saturday on the HSN website.They mention tickling again and host mentions that the very cute model Amy has ticklish feet!!!

You have to install adobe flash player to view the clips.If you have adobe flash player the clips should work for you!Here are some more dates and times where the PedEgg might be shown.Monday 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. and again on Tuesday at 11 a.m. 5 p.m. 10 p.m. and 11p.m. .I hope this will be helpful to everyone.Maybe they will mention tickling and mention that the models have ticklish feet!!!They use different models for these shows also!!!!!

Last edited:
In this crazy world, i bet you could sell the dead skin flakes on the internet. any ladies want to go partners with me with this idea? :veryhappy

Great post, Bill 2022. I never have time for TV, but love the hostesses and models on the shopping channels. Thanks for helping out!

Amy Duff-Morrison

If you watch the Friday (3/7) 6am show and also the Sat (3/8) 8am show, Amy Duff-Morrison is the host for both of those shows. And both times she mentions that some women don't like getting pedicures because they "might be ticklish of their feet". Good stuff! This PedEgg could be a goldmine! lol Anyway, check it out on the HSN site. Here is a link to Amy Duff-Morrison's profile on HSN. She's kinda hot. hehehehe

www.hsn.com/cnt/hsn_today/hosts/default.aspx?id=64

capturing

Check out the source of the pages in your browser, and look for the second occurrence of the string "flv." It's hosted on akamai. This will tell you where to go to download any of these shows. FYI, the average length is 40 MB. You're not hacking anything, btw.

capturing part 2

Apologies. An update. It appears that each segment consists of multiple flv files.

here is a clip of a CBS news anchor using the device. no tickling.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ayOfEGbIA

how bout around 4 or 5 of us dress up in all black, TIB masks and go storm the HSN studios and make the tickle torture massacure happen?? sounds like a good plot for a feature length/big production tickle flick eh? LOL

here is a clip of a CBS news anchor using the device. no tickling.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ayOfEGbIA
Method, I really want to thank you for finding this little clip. I don't know what it is about me and on-air types, but I find them irresistible. That's a nice post for me.

if you go to the HSn.com archives for this week, go to tuesday and the beauty show that Shannon Smith hosts....she admits to being ticklish on her feet and laughs during pedicures...!!!!

What a great find!

Thanks, Sara!

Shannon is appearing with a guest host for Ped-Egg (I'm guessing all of us know what that is). The dialogue Sara's referring to goes as follows:

Guest host: No one wants to go to a stranger for a pedicure . . . especially if you're ticklish.

SHANNON: I AM! THAT'S THE BIG JOKE WHEN I GET MY PEDICURE. AHHH! DON'T DO THE FEET! THOSE LOOFAHS CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. ALL IT DOES IS MAKE ME GO INTO A LITTLE EPILEPTIC SPASM. IT TICKLES, BUT DOESN'T TAKE THE ROUGH SKIN OFF.

Guest host: You're controlling Ped-Egg, so it doesn't tickle you even if you're traditionally ticklish.

I've posted a photo of Shannon from the HSN site.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back