• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first "tickle date" with a TMF ler'

TicklishHope

TMF Expert
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.. just been busy and preoccupied(which I suppose is the same thing,lol).. Anyways.. I recently had my first tickle date with a person here on TMF.. I have been asked to keep that confidiental though.. so sorry ya'll.. We met up and had dinner.. then went and I found that I am alot more ticklish than I thought.. And I can no longer say that any one place on my body is my most ticklish spot... There were a few new found.. like right by my "private area".. like where the leg meets that area.. and on top of my feet(not such a suprise), on my back in a few spots.. and he did the poking thing up and down my upper back and around my neck.. and that suprisingly tickled like crazy.. I am looking forward to more meetings with this person and possibly others..

It sounds like you had a lot of fun, that's great. Hope you have more tickling sessions that you enjoy. :D

Thats awesome,I hope you are on the recieving end of many more ruthless ticklings. :2poke: :wavingguy

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.. just been busy and preoccupied(which I suppose is the same thing,lol).. Anyways.. I recently had my first tickle date with a person here on TMF.. I have been asked to keep that confidiental though.. so sorry ya'll.. We met up and had dinner.. then went and I found that I am alot more ticklish than I thought.. And I can no longer say that any one place on my body is my most ticklish spot... There were a few new found.. like right by my "private area".. like where the leg meets that area.. and on top of my feet(not such a suprise), on my back in a few spots.. and he did the poking thing up and down my upper back and around my neck.. and that suprisingly tickled like crazy.. I am looking forward to more meetings with this person and possibly others..

this is like the motivational poster for the 08 season....

my word

I have often thought that it would fascinating to have a date or meeting with someone else on here. It would save SO much explanation! HAHA...

epic! So happy to hear when one of ours finds an awesome partner! best wishes to many more fun evenings of laughter!!!

Yeah, sorry I opened this can of worms. I was not posting about the person in particular, but how nice it would be to meet somebody from TMF.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back