• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portsmouth NH / Surrounding area

mikethetickler

Hello everyone.

I am in the Portsmouth area on business for the next few months. I am looking to tickle someone, male or female. I am 20/M.... mostly a ler. I am not very ticklish, but I wouldnt mind someone experimenting on my feet (because those are the only ticklish spot really...)

I am only in it for friendship and tickling. Im a straight male.

Please let me know. Im willing to travel at most 2 hrs away, but would like to meet.

ticklish in NH

Hi i am a horribly ticklish m crossdresser not for from Portsmouth I would love to be tied up and tickled. if you are interested you can email me at [email protected] or leave me a message here. Let me know and I will be glad to answer any questions you have thanks niki

You're both welcome

to join us for dinner in Nashua on Friday April 18th.

Amanda & I will be doing a third pre-NEST podcast
and then a small group is going to nosh. Drop an
email to leeallure [at] gmail [dot] com if you are
interested.

Lee

Bump... comeon folks there have to be way more male AND female ticklees in this area.......

well...

If you had gone to dinner with us, you would have met some!

Lee

for what it's worth.....

you don't stand a shot in hell in finding a female on here from massachusetts with an avatar like that, anyway

Wouldnt matter if i put real money as my avatar, it wont change the fact that Mass is a dead zone for female Lees, so i might as well have fun. theres probably more women in Mass into farting than tickling. :yowzer:

Nashua!?

I didn't think there were any ticklephiles anywhere remotely near me! And I now I read about a dinner in my home town!

I guess there's still hope!

It was actually in Nashua.

But I'm having a gathering in August in Hudson.

Perhaps you should make time to come to that!

Lee

Sweet!

Absolutely! I'd love to. I'm sure I can mark of some space in my calendar for that. And how could I beat the < 10 minute drive :) Takes me 4 times as long to get to work every day (one way)!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back