• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neve Cambell

FT3000,

Sadly, it is very old...and it always struck me as fake and artificial--"RIGHT shoulder blade"??? Oh well, she IS a honey!

Thanks much for your effort, man!!

ddd

fake

well its not fake its a quote from a chat
i had the original but lost it in one of many
windows crashes the exact quote from her was
i am extremely ticklish esp. under my right shoulder blade
it was one of the first confessions i came across.
its so old i cant even find the link anymore

thanx Foottickler3000

It always struck me as being fake in the sense that it was a put on. I never doubted whether she had said it or not. I thought it was a question she did not wish to answer, and that is simply why she said (sarcastically) that underneath her right shoulder blade was where she was most ticklish. In our circles, this might be classified as a misguided attempt at humor.

:evilha: To the tickling rack with ye!

C of M--

A very correct and helpful analysis! (Yes, it's only the RIGHT shoulder blade that's ticklish..the LEFT? oh, that doesn't do a thing to me....)

Thanks,

dig dug

one scenario that we did not cover

:idunno: I suppose it is possible that when she had that operation to remove her hump, it deadened all sensations below her left shoulder blade.

Ah so, Master Chan. You have solved the mystery!

LOL@C of M,

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back