• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody Know Where These Are From?

john_q

TMF Master
Anybody Know Where These Are From? If so do u have any more?

Attachments

• bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 311
I think I got this....back off people! (Spreading arms out to make space)

#1 - a fake of dubious origins...found on net pic archives the world over...but a lovely favorite of mine...oh, to trade with the lovely lady in red every 2 hours or so!:bowing:

#2 and 3 - a site, now defunct:ermm: called bound-feet.com....lots of tickling and stocks stuff.

#4 - old FM concepts video...I believe the woman whose feet are sticking so tantalizingly through the bedframe is named Tawanna or Twintowers or something....her name definitely has a T, a few A's, and at least one N in it...a mature woman whose name begins with an M shared that bed along with a hottie named Torie, if I'm not mistaken (and by the looks of the above rantings, I could most definitely be!):illogical

#5 - not sure, but I think I recognize that pipe cleaner to be of Taiwanese origin, northwestern part of the island, most often used by a person who went by the name of Sankara, with a star tattoo on their right foot.....but, again....I could be wrong......ok, NAAAAAAAAAAAH! :angel:

OK....so this was obviously of limited assistance....(dropping arms to my side and slinking away)

DOH!!! where the hell did those other ones come from?!?!?!

OK, one more time now.....!

Thread two:
#1 - Solefully Yours....lovely lady named Morgan....great set of pics were available from that shoot....ah, memories!

#2 and #3 - bound-feet.com again....cool....very cool....um.....COLD!

#4 and #5 - not sure about these....but I think they're from the beach. :eek:

Thread three:
#1 - no idea whatsoever...ASPCA promo campaign?

#2 - Woman named Simone with the most wonderful ticklish reactions in the world, bar none!...TickleCentral or Tickled2Death....this one may yet still be available through their site or a clips4sale page. If she's in it, buy it!

#3 and 4 - familiar, name of the site is on the tip of my hard drive, but I can't remember....they did a number of videos with cute women and bad bondage, half-hearted laughter and maybe one or two keepers....I tell you when that shred of intelligence comes back to me.....don't wait up.

#5 - recent USAmerican Congressional meeting around the issue of global warming...as you can see, the politicians are trying to get the embattled scientist to take back all their mumbo-jumbo about a warming earth (hey, I don't see no giant space heater, do you?!?) and admit on tape that it was all a hoax....to hell with those polar bears.....darn cola-guzzling polar bears....who wears white year-round anyway!??

Thanx mrmiguu for the first batch, really appreciate it, what a bummer for the first pic to be a fake, such a good bondage pic

No problem!

Thanx mrmiguu for the first batch, really appreciate it, what a bummer for the first pic to be a fake, such a good bondage pic

I love that first pic...a long-time favorite for sure....sorry I couldn't be more exact with the pic sources though....would love to see what else you have up your cyber-sleeve.:triangle:

Hi Mrmmgu.

Would that be the same place as the old "Herbie's Ramrod Room" which was upstairs from the old "Houndstooth Restaurant"?

I know. I'm dating myself back to the 70's.

And some more, sorry

Couple more

The first image from each set utilizing stocks were shot by a gentleman who uses the production name "LaughingStocks", and is based in the Tampa area, he may have a Clips4Sale or Images4Sale store... I did a demo with him last year at FetishCon, Fayth (FaythOnFire.com) and I were in a set of double stocks and tickle tortured for a "class demonstration".... this year, I'll be stocked with Stacy Burke for the fan photo shoot at FetishCon 2008. :tickle:

#4 - old FM concepts video...I believe the woman whose feet are sticking so tantalizingly through the bedframe is named Tawanna or Twintowers or something....her name definitely has a T, a few A's, and at least one N in it...a mature woman whose name begins with an M shared that bed along with a hottie named Torie, if I'm not mistaken (and by the looks of the above rantings, I could most definitely be!):illogical

LOL! :jester: Close, but no cigar!

The lee is Tawny LaShelle, and she's getting her feet tickled by Tori Sinclair, from an old FM Concepts video. The clip's available (in crappy, lo-res Real Player format) at the Tickle Party site.

Cute, ain't she?

I believe Thread #3 pictures 3 and 4 are from the long defunct Channel X, which was a "pre company" of feetonline.com. . . It's been some time, but I'm pretty sure that's them. . .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back