• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going barefoot

edcba

I am italian, and I'd like to ask you how common it is in USA the habit of going barefoot.
I've heard that, in USA, almost everyone goes barefoot in the house and in the garden, and mant people also like to go barefoot as much it's possibile on holyday, so it's common to see people walking barefoot in the street near the sea. Is it true?

Probably, you don't know that, altough Italy is almost surrounded by the sea, Italians really HATE to go barefoot unless they are on the beach. Doesen't matter how hot the weather is, Italians will always wear slippers at home. On holyday, they do go around in trunks or bikini, but they wear flip flop if they have to step for a meter outside the beach or the pool, even if the whole resort is paved with white clay tiles.
I think it's one of the most strange habits of the Italians.

I'm from the UK, so I guess this doesn't answer your question, but I'll tell it from my point of view anyways...

The UK is cold. Most of the year. But there are about 3 months of glorious sunshine and heat, which would be ideal for going barefoot.

Now, filthy hippies like me don't mind it too much, though I only go barefoot around campus or in parks. Most of Britains streets are too covered in pidgeon shit or disapproving people for people to go out without footwear.

Representing Hawaii, here. We gots a diverse mix of cultures in this place, many of which are Asian, thus the whole of Hawaii are pretty much influenced by the tradition of taking your shoes off before entering a household, yours or otherwise. To add on top of that, this being a warm State, year round, flip-flops (or what we call "slippers," here =P) are all too common, and thus, barefootness is also a very common sight. Not in the streets, though, unless it's like along a beach or something.

Also speaking from a teenager/young adult point-of-view...going barefoot and/or wearing socks inside households, our own or otherwise, is also a common practice. I'm not sure if it started as a trend or if it was mainly for comfort (or both), but we young-uns just loooove showing off our feet in homes...and often times in classrooms and places where a lot of our friends hang out and such. Creates more of a relaxed feeling, and a loose atmosphere. Again, going barefoot in public isn't exactly a common thing, even here, but there are those hardcore "barefooters" all over the place. lol

Oh, and in gardens and back yards and such...yeah, that's a common occurance here, as far as I know. =) My girlfriend looooves to feel grass between her toes...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back