• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did you enjoy being tickled when you were younger?

Artoo

Verified
Like, as in during childhood?

I absolutely hated being tickled during childhood, and made it clear to everyone that it was a no-go area.
Even though I hated it, however, I still found the allure of it deep in my subconcious, surfacing mostly through dreams.

It wasn't until I hit adolescence that it became something sexual for me. And it took me a long time to enjoy being tickled - I still felt like I hated it, yet it was something that inherently turned me on. It was a strange dichotomy.

What were your experiences/opinions of being tickled when you were young, and how have they changed?

Haha, was quite the opposite, actually... x)

I always wanted to be tickled when I was little, but...I never really got what I secretly wanted... >.<;; I'd always daydream about it and such...but nope, no luck. Ah well.

Kinda wish I got a chance to live a different childhood...

I always thought it was something fun, but I would sometimes get super embarrassed by it, and I remember a few times growing up being deathly afraid of the person tickling me.

I loved being tickled when I was younger.
When I was younger and was baby sat by my aunt she used to hold me down and tickle me so savagely that I would ah...
"Wet myself" but not wet myself, if you know what I mean. ;)
I wasn’t sure what was happening at the time. I don’t think she knew she was doing that to me either.
When I realized what had happened to me I became fascinated by tickling but totally turned off of ever
being a lee again as I somehow felt somewhat violated by the experience.

Yeah it was definately fun when I was a kid, but I was ticklish then. I don't think I really am anymore, although I am not completely sure since it's been such a long time... meh.

When I would annoy my babysitter she would often tickle me as punishment. It was a good thing for me, because I would intentionaly bug her to get her to tickle me. Eventualy she realized that tickling wasn't an effective means of "punishment" but would still tickle me nonetheless. It turned into a scenario of "Ok, stop bugging me...I'll tickle you in a minute, OK?" She even let me tickle her feet every now and then.

The ultimate catch 22, however, was when she would use it against me, like "If you don't behave, I WON'T tickle you."

A thread similar to this topic was created.. It's a rather touchy topic..but a legitimite one if discussed properly.

I believe Biscuit had a thread about it..Not sure.

Last edited:
i enjoyed it but not if it was family members, just felt wrong somehow, so i made it clear that i didnt like it, and they didnt do it. harry wins, job done, to this day they still think i hate it, IF ONLY THEY KNEW!!!!

I always loved tickling as a kid but only as a ler, since I was a little punk and just liked to irritate friends and family, particularly my sister. It wasn't until college I discovered how much I love to switch.

I enjoyed it, but only from people I really liked, which usually meant women I thought were pretty.

Loved it since childhood as far back as age 4 , having more experiences expanding,broadening the aspects of what I love about it ,used to be strictly a lee but now a switch,and I am passionate about it beyond a like,something I do on occasion . Not being active or suppressing my love of tickling would be like taking oxygen away .

Quite the opposite for me. When I was younger, I actaully didn't like to get tickled because of how it felt.

Tickling someone else I enjoyed, but it was more a we are all laughing and having fun. If someone tickled me, I had a tendency to get kinda upset, but again, because of how it felt. I enjoyed it, but didn't want to admit it... maybe it was a child version of "I don't like being weak/made fun of/..." or something along those lines.

Course my view of tickling became something very different as I grew into puberty, eventaully finding out it was my kink that lead to other kinks.... awsomesauce

Yes and No! It was a Catch 33! Appollogies to Joseph Heller

It depended on who was doing the tickling, how they were doing the tickling, where they were doing the tickling, and why they were doing the tickling.

:2poke::3poke:

I used to fantasize a lot as a child about being tickled....and I knew that was unusual. I had one experience being tickled by an Aunt. It was just the two of us and it tickled so much I totally lost control of myself. I still think about this! Otherwise, I wasn't tickled as a child. The few times attempts were made, I felt embarassed and couldn't just let it happen. I wanted to be tickled but my feelings got in the way. This has carried over into adulthood. I have to be really comfortable and trusting of the person tickling me to really lose control.....but when it happens....THE BEST!

As a child I was a shy girl. I was always tall for my age. I loved being tickled and at the same time, hated it. Tickling was fun to receive, but I would feel embarassed for some unknown reason. Even as an adult, I still try to get away from my tickle attacker.

I enjoyed being tickling since i was a teen; but, i had no to tickle me. So, i lost that feeling and desire until 1994 when I came home drunk and my wife tied and tickle me for 4 hours straight as a punishment.

Afterward she would only tickle me as a form of punishment or lie detector. Now I only get tickle when I go to the Michigan gathering which ends way too soon.:cry1:

Just like I said on the Tyra show, my aunts and one uncle brutally tickled me when I lived with my grandmother. I lived there when I was 5-7yrs old. My sister is not ticklish at all, so I had to take all of the abuse.

The worst situations were after I had a bath. My mother worked until late in the evenings, so it was my aunt's job to make sure I took a bath before bed. She left me alone in the bathroom, but would remove my clothes so I would have to come out into the livingroom with a towel to get them. She was so evil, she wouldn't tickle me everytime, but would wait until she had company over (especially her best friend who was my first crush). I have always been deathly ticklish, so imagine me hanging on to my towel for dear life as she basically tickled me till I cried. It was so no way erotic then, but I do remember always looking at my crush Shelly while I was being tickled. So for the most part it definitely was hell when I was young, though exciting to some extent when Shelly was around. It should be obvious now why I dedicate my life to making as many women suffer through my tickling as possible, lol. But I never let go of being a lee, though I didn't know what it meant then, it has stayed with me my entire life.

I must say that I always loved tickling.... As far back as I can remember. And it was, for the most part, always about the opposite sex... I loved to tickle girls and always wanted them to team up on me... I welcomed it from my mother and her friends... and I had a couple of next door neighbors (sisters around my age) that my mother would babysit... I'd talk them into double-teaming me... and they were good at it... It was awesome...

As I hit puberty, the obsession only grew... There has never been a time when I didn't like it... I don't know how it started, but I don't plan on stopping... I'm a life-long ler/lee and enjoying it!!!

Into it since age 5

Enjoyed being tickled but am not ticklish. I was almost always the tickler. Wasn't easy at all getting someone to tickle me. Like a few others here, I did not search out anyone from my family for it. Much more preferred outside.

I truly loved being tickled as a child. In fact, ever since I can remember tickling has always been a sexual thing to me. The only difference was that if a family member was doing the tickling, it wasn't sexual - just pure fun.

My mom started tickling me when I was a baby and continued until I was old enough to truly grasp just how sexual tickling was to me (which was around age 12 or so). My mother would sit on top of me, hold my arms above my head, and tickle my armpits for what seemed like forever. I would even ask her to when I was bored.

But, as I said, it got bothersome around age 12 and I haven't let her since.

Euphoricstrokes, have you ever thought of tickling your mother?

I truly loved being tickled as a child. In fact, ever since I can remember tickling has always been a sexual thing to me. The only difference was that if a family member was doing the tickling, it wasn't sexual - just pure fun.

My mom started tickling me when I was a baby and continued until I was old enough to truly grasp just how sexual tickling was to me (which was around age 12 or so). My mother would sit on top of me, hold my arms above my head, and tickle my armpits for what seemed like forever. I would even ask her to when I was bored.

But, as I said, it got bothersome around age 12 and I haven't let her since.

Have you ever heard of the old saying, "Paybacks Are Hell?":evilha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back