• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did you enjoy being tickled when you were younger?

I used to really dislike it. My dad was the reason. He would randomly jump me, pin me down, and tickle me under my arms until i couldnt breathe. I remember a few times, it got so bad that i saw stars, and came close to wetting my pants. It truly felt like torture. But when i got older, i started thinking about it more and more.

Actually no. I have a fear of being held down and tickled because the thought of people hearing me laughing my head off but not able to see me, might think " oh? They must just be having fun over there, listen to them laughing" instead of running to my rescue to get me untied or whatever. Yet for some reason actually being able to be the one tickling the poor captive "victim" thrilled, excited me to no end begin at age 4 or 5 actually. I guess it makes me sort of a "tickle hypocrite" or something 😜😜
what you posted doesn't sound crazy at all

This post is sooooooooo old. How many pages did you go back to find it? Lol....

I absolutely loved being tickled as a kid. I would actually ask to be tickled.

I hated being tickled as a kid. I'm the youngest sibling, and the youngest cousin in the family, so I would get tickled quite a bit. I would scream, and bang my head on the wall to get them to stop. I was extremely ticklish. If tickling came on TV, I would bury my head in the sofa, or run out of the room. I couldn't say the word tickle out loud.

I still hate the thought of my family tickling me, but I love being tickled by my bf. :)

I never had much tickling as a kid. There was a girl who lived next door who encouraged me (we were maybe 4 years old) to take my shoes and socks off in her backyard and we would tickle each other's feet for an hour or longer. We looked for different kinds of grass, twigs, leaves, etc. to see what would tickle the most. This tickling had an influence on me for sure, but I didn't have a really life-changing experience until I was 16, when another boy tried to tickle me to death in a motel room. He didn't know it but he tickled me to orgasm, and that was really the start of it all....

I liked it to an extent as a kid. My best friend in elementary school would tickle me constantly. Thinking back on it she probably grew up to enjoy it in a kinky way. I would get annoyed with her sometimes about it, but when we grew apart I missed the tickling lol.

I was always scared of being tickled whenever I had to go to the doctor's as a kid because I felt embarrassed and I also got tickled by boys a lot in school which I also found embarrassing, but they thought it was cute. One time a boy started tickling my tummy and sides in front of the whole class.

Noooo I HATED it hahaha. I put up such a fuss that my family stopped tickling me all together! Eventually I started craving it, turned to videos and stories, and one day found this place :) now I'm a sucker for getting tickled hahaha, but still not by family

I hated it, for more reasons than one.

Everyone would hold me down first. I HATED that as a kid. I couldn’t stand being pinned down, it was something I said a very loud “NO!” to, but they would do it anyway.

As I started getting older, one of my older sister’s boyfriends actually got punched in the nuts (yes really) for grabbing my wrists, then not letting go when I said “Let go!”

So are we clear on how much I hated that part?

The second part of it was that my armpits were always the target. It wouldn’t cause a laugh because I wasn’t ticklish there, I just couldn’t stand the poking.

It literally took until I was married that I found that it actually tickled being touched there, and it surprised me. It surprised me more that I liked it.

But all of that is probably why I don’t like non-consensual tickling.

My main memories were also my introduction to tickling, two nurses at a physio class I used to go to who liked to tickle starting with a game of musical statues that ended one session and then I was the one became their tickle target as the weeks went on.. Did I love it, part of me must of done as I voluntarily gave in to their teasing when I didn't have to like being dared into doing the session in bare feet, knowing what was coming.

Yes, it's like I always knew there's something wonderful in tickling. I liked the sensation and liked to experiment with tickling others since childhood.
Then I became a qualified massage therapist and all this expectations about the benefits of tickling finally made sense.
And I realised that tickle therapy was our mission.

Never admitted it but I secretly did. My cousin would always be tickling my siblings who were younger than me and asking them if they were ticklish, on a consistent number of occasions. One time on vacation, there were a bunch of us that were staying in a large cabin in the mountains, and it came my turn to be her tickle-target. I hesitated when she started reaching for my sides, but then she teamed up with her partner and it turned into an all out tickle attack on me. Wrestled me to the ground, straddled my waist while her partner pinned my arms above my head. My cousin reached under my shirt and tickled the crap out of my sides and tummy. I was in a fit of giggles and ‘pretended’ to fight back, but obviously not using my full strength, I gave up and let the tickling happen. They stopped after about 2-3 minutes. To this day, it was one of my favourite tickle experiences when I was younger.

Always loved being tickled....which was a good thing seeing i was a constantly tickled target as a kid. Once its discovered how ticklish i was , it was pretty much game on from then

Love/hate. I was tickled an awful lot when I was younger and it really depended on who it was doing the tickling, and how I felt about them. Family and good friends = probably enjoyed it (just purely for laughing and fun) The boy who sat on my legs and tickled my feet in the playground when I kept telling him not to = probably not! Once I got older and realised it could be quite sensual and fun, I only then kinda understood how good it is!

I wouldn’t say that I actually enjoyed it at the time, but did find it arousing, and fascinating. I was the victim in a “cops and robbers” game I played with a kid younger than me. Before it was over, he had found a ticklish hot spot I didn’t know I had! So the thought of getting hit there is arousing to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back