• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did you enjoy being tickled when you were younger?

I truly loved being tickled as a child. In fact, ever since I can remember tickling has always been a sexual thing to me. The only difference was that if a family member was doing the tickling, it wasn't sexual - just pure fun.

My mom started tickling me when I was a baby and continued until I was old enough to truly grasp just how sexual tickling was to me (which was around age 12 or so). My mother would sit on top of me, hold my arms above my head, and tickle my armpits for what seemed like forever. I would even ask her to when I was bored.

But, as I said, it got bothersome around age 12 and I haven't let her since.

id hope not haha

as for me its hard to say i dont really have any memories of being tickled

I did not enjoy it one bit but seemed to be on the recieving end a lot. I had mixed feelings of "I CANT STAND IT" and getting really embarrassed about it.
It always felt like a punishment and a power thing with my friends. Not good.
But we grow up. THANKGOD. And i love when the boyfriend asserts his power over me by tickling now ;)

I LOVED being tickled as a child. My mom would always get my feet with her nails, drove me NUTS. I am not ticklish anymore, but it was converted into me loving to tickle others. Remember McDonal's playpens? WHen I was a kid I used to make us reasons to tickle the girl's feet that I went to McDonald's with, lol.

I didn't like being tickled, I recall it emasculated me slightly because it was always female relatives that tickled me. The men in my family don't touch each other unless it's with clenched fists. Thinking back over my childhood tickling experiences, particularly those involving young non-direct female relatives such as second cousins, takes me to a very bad place in my mind that I like to call "Hillbilly-BanjoLand" so I am going to stop now.

hated it. When ever my sister or any family friends did. I mean i really shouted at them and kicked up a fuss about it. I made it obvious i didnt like it. The one time i did like it was i believe one christmas eve when i was at my aunties and a bunch of us were in the kitchen. One of my cousins who was grown up whilst i was about 13 was simply stood behind me resting her hands on my shoulders chatting away to my auntie and mam when she reached down and tickled my stomach quickly. That i did enjoy. Before i hated the idea of not being in control. Despised the thought that someone could make you laugh when you didnt want to and its impossible not to react and when you do you are only going to alert everyone else to your ticklishness so now everyone would know what your weakness is. But for some reason that one tickle made me laugh but in a way that i didnt mind. Much later when i had my first ever job in club i jumped when someone accidently touched my sides and all the barmaids conspired to tickle me sometime later that night having realised i was tickly. I remember being very nervous and excited for the rest of the shift. It felt weird secrectly wanting them to do it but always rushing past them quickly with my heart pounding. It was this point onward that the fascination started but originally i hated it, just one day it happened and i liked it.

Have you ever heard of the old saying, "Paybacks Are Hell?":evilha:

No, I don't think I'd feel right tickling my mother. Like I said, it's obviously a sexual thing and sharing something so intensely sexual with my mother kind of makes me cringe-y.

Although, I must say, I found the clips of "Ivy and Her Mother" (the ones where Ivy tickles her mother back) really amusing.

No, I don't think I'd feel right tickling my mother. Like I said, it's obviously a sexual thing and sharing something so intensely sexual with my mother kind of makes me cringe-y.

Although, I must say, I found the clips of "Ivy and Her Mother" (the ones where Ivy tickles her mother back) really amusing.

* strums my banjo*

I was the same as a child I am now.. could only take a few min at a time

I was one who didn't like being tickled as a child, but definitely do now.

Whenever the Beverly Hillbillies came on my babysitter would grab me, have me on my side and tickle my stomach like she was playing the banjo during the opening theme song. Drove me absolutely crazy.. and yes, I remember her having nails...

Great topic...

Tckleguy

I was one who didn't like being tickled as a child, but definitely do now.

Whenever the Beverly Hillbillies came on my babysitter would grab me, have me on my side and tickle my stomach like she was playing the banjo during the opening theme song. Drove me absolutely crazy.. and yes, I remember her having nails...

Great topic...

Tckleguy

awwwwwww poor baby.. hehheheeh.. hey I checked out your myspace.. how come you dont have any pics of you in there.. poutsssssssssss

Viper is a LIAR!!!

I LOVED being tickled as a child. My mom would always get my feet with her nails, drove me NUTS. I am not ticklish anymore, but it was converted into me loving to tickle others. Remember McDonal's playpens? WHen I was a kid I used to make us reasons to tickle the girl's feet that I went to McDonald's with, lol.

He is still ticklish, you just have to know the trick to it.
I can even make him squirm under my evil ministrations!!!

Maybe...if you are REALLY nice...I can teach you how to do it...I just need some help pinning him down...

As for myself? I found being tickled fun...but I always seemed to find ways to sneak up behind other people and torture them too...hehe.

He is still ticklish, you just have to know the trick to it.
I can even make him squirm under my evil ministrations!!!

Maybe...if you are REALLY nice...I can teach you how to do it...I just need some help pinning him down...

As for myself? I found being tickled fun...but I always seemed to find ways to sneak up behind other people and torture them too...hehe.

sapphire.. I wil help you pin him down... yeah baby... bring it.. to get the viper... yummyyyyyyyy

When I was a child, being tickled both frightened and embarrassed me. I didn't know why or anything but I was afraid to be tickled. I was even afraid to go barefoot because I felt like people were looking at my feet and that I would end up tickled.
The strange thing was, I enjoyed seeing other people tickled! I loved seeing it happen to them, even thou I never wanted it to happen to me. That sounds crazy, doesn't it? lol

I loved it! I would stand in front of my cousin (he used to tickle me a lot) and demand that he tickle me. :p It was fun. Hehehe!:happyfloa

I loved it! I would stand in front of my cousin (he used to tickle me a lot) and demand that he tickle me. :p It was fun. Hehehe!:happyfloa

Did you learn this with my little cousin???? since ever she did that with me :)

I remember once me and another cousin (he is 1 year older than me) we were hanging around in our bedroom (summer holidays with family). My little cousin she gets into our room and refuses to leave stating that she wants to see what the "big boys" are doing lol we threaten to tickle her if she refuses to leave and she goes like: slippers off, lyes in bed and shouts "go ahead, tickle me!"

You should have seen me and my older cousin looking dumb at each other like "wasn´t this the part where she should be running away????"

Of course this moment of deep thought took just a few seconds...and then we quickly figured who would hold the right and left foot. And i may say...she never asked to stop or even made any move to escape. Not even after we got tired and stopped the tickling....pretty tough girl!!!!!

To this day she still mocks us for having the dumbest look on hour faces when she dared us to go for the feet :) Fun memories!!!

Back to the topic
I enjoyed a lot being tickled back when i was a kid. Unluckily I had asthma and for some reason laughing was one of the triggers for serious trouble. I was really ticklish then and I´m quite sure my mind developed more or less a shield against tickling to prevent the constant flights to the hospital to get ventilated (apparently i was too ticklish that someone would always forget my problems).
So when I finally got better from asthma, around 11, i was already able to withstand tickling pretty much everywhere without laughing. To this day this mind shield is enough for casual ticklers

Loved it as a child and never stopped. Even then I only liked it from females. The idea of guys tickling other guys I found disturbing in a way I couldn't quite articulate at the time.

i enjoyed it. when my mom would get me, it was playful. but when some of the neighborhood girls found out how ticklish i was (and, for some odd reason, something to tie a person down could always be found), i was in for it. sometimes i asked for it (by being a brat). other times it was out of nowhere.

I didn't like being tickled as a kid, lol. I would use the "you're hurting me!" line and then start hitting,lol. This changed because now i love it. During teenage years I would try to put myself into positions where I might get tickled. Now I don't get tickled enough.

C'mon, Viper!!! Your not gonna follow up on that action!!?? 2 girls?? What's not to like?? :devil:

I think viper is scared of me... but who can be scared of me.. I am the official hugger/gretter and a woose because of health issues.. I am the sweety of the group in here..

hugsssssss/lisa

I absolutely hated it. I couldn't even say the word tickle out loud. Especially in front of family members. I still feel sick when i see members of my family tickling other members. Or even adults tickling children.

I hated it as a child! that never seemed to stop my sister though! grrrrrr. :ranty:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back