• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Burke

ToeJam

Hello people. I've been lurking around this site for a looooong time now with only a couple of posts that I felt were worthy enough of your time. Well I have something that I think is pretty good so here we go. The other day I went to Brooke Burkes official site to find out that you now have to pay for membership. After a little thought I decided to try it for a month to see if anything new had been added. The site had been totally revamped and I was pleased to see a section called Ask Brooke. Since we all know she likes feet and we've seen the little foot tickle on Wild on the California Coast, I decided to confirm her ticklishness. This is what I got back today:

--- [email protected] wrote:
> Hi Brooke, just writing this to let you know what a
> great job you do on the
> show and to keep it up. I also have a kind of silly
> thing to ask, I have a
> little bit of a foot fetish and I
> thought it was real cool to see that you like feet
> and appreciate a good foot
> rub. My two questions are: Can you please post more
> barefoot pics on your
> site,you have perfect feet and, are your feet
> ticklish? You have such a
> pretty smile and cute laugh
> that I just had to ask.

Hi
Yes, I love feet too. New shoes are my only vice. I
will post some more foot shots in Personal Pics this
week for you. I've taken pictures of my feet in
destinations all over the world. I'm glad to hear
your request, I never know what people want to see.
I also love a good foot massage, but it must be done
right, no tickling please!

Love,

Brooke

you're my new best friend! Brooke is one of the hottest celebs I can think of, and it rocks to see that she actually responds ^_^

I too, took your advice and joined Brooke Burke's official site and e-mailed her about her ticklishness. It took a couple of weeks, but after I sent her an e-mail reminding her of the 'WIld On' the west coast and the quick masseuse tickle, she responded back. This is what the e-mail said:

Piker-"Hi ya, I had been watching your 'Wild On' show (I think it was the west coast) and had noticed a scene in which you were recieving a 'mud massage'. As the therapist applied the 'mud' on your foot, she had asked if you were ticklish. Your reaction seemed kinda comedic at the time, so my question is are you really that ticklish?!"

Brooke replied-"Hi, Sometimes I am ticklish, it of course depends on who is tickling...Thanks for writing, I'm happy to hear you are watching he show. Take care. Love, Brooke."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back