• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monstrous: An Excessive Amount of Clips from Japan /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
This will be my single largest posting of clips, if all goes as planned. There are clips of girls being drawn on, being tickled when they incorrectly answer questions, and receiving massages when they are too ticklish to really enjoy it: clips from tickling videos, underarm and foot videos, and ones where tickling is incidental. All areas of the body that are commonly requested on the forum are represented here. I tried to group many of the clips along these lines. Moreover, I imagine there's something for everyone. I will post pics of the scenes where possible. I posted some mainstream Japanese fare which many may have missed here, and this is my previous large posting of Japanese material.

Please refrain from commenting until I give an appropriate signal to indicate that the party's over (like stop!). Thank you.

When I first happened upon the show below, I was more or less stunned. Two teams are involved in a competition to try to identify characters from the Japanese written language. The participants, clad in bikinis, are lying down and blindfolded, with their hands restrained above their heads. The language characters are then drawn on their rib cages, upper abdomen, and stomach with a calligraphy brush. Amazingly, all the girls are ticklish. My favorite sequence involves an electric toothbrush and the reactions of the girl in purple (I think she's really attractive) and olive. When the calligraphist turns on the toothbrush, the first girl asks what is the motor she is hearing (she realizes rather quickly what is happening and begins laughing and squirming before the brush touches her). The less vocal girl in Red may be the most ticklish, however. I'll be interested in hearing other people's thoughts on this show.

be2-1-5-1.gif

These are clips from the 2nd team and the sudden death round since they were tied after regulation (I wasn't complaining). No ticklish reactions during the sudden death, however...

The two photos are of the 'lee in the next post, Kiguchi Aya.

Thanks for posting this stuff.

When travelling to Japan, this is the stuff I seek out on TV in my hotel room. I've been there 6 times. It's a really cool thing about that culture.

JD

Japanese idol Kiguchi Aya is answering a series of questions about diet. If she answers incorrectly, she gets tickled on a specific body part. Sometimes she reveals that part to the camera before the question is asked (its written in the upper left hand part of the screen in Japanese). The sequence is hands, feet, arms, belly-button, underarm, sides, ears, thighs, underarm again, and then all over. The 'lers use brushes to tickle her with. Although I've split the clip up, it is unedited. I included a few pics of Miss Kiguchi in the above post, but I will attach some more after I've uploaded all the content.

The next five clips of Kiguchi Aya. The conclusion is in the post after the next one...

Of all the massage clips I've viewed or posted, I have never seen someone this ticklish receive one before. Idol Akina Minami worries aloud about how ticklish she is before she even enters the spa. When the person administering the massage touches her sole, she jumps! She admits that her feet are ticklish, but this is simply the tip of the iceberg. She laughs and tries to endure it while her legs are massaged and reacts when the woman goes near her feet and underarms. As the woman begins on her belly, she simply can't bear it and grabs her hands. Simply ridiculous.

I've included an assemblage of photos of Miss Akina below.

Here are some sample clips from foot tickling videos put out by the good folks at Fetish World. I hadn't seen sample clips for this line of videos before, so its cool that they've gone this route.

I've included the final sequence of Kiguchi Aya in this post, as well. The pic is another of Akina Minami, whom I will also post more pics of later in this thread.

Three more previews from Fetish World and full body tickling and tickle-wrestling video previews from a company whose material I posted previously (5th post down). I will edit in a link later of corresponding pics from the Fetish World vids.

A girl in a swimsuit is held down and tickled by multiple girls in the first clip (with correponding pic); a second girl receives the same treatment, subsequently. In the next two clips, girls stand with their arms raised and are tickled with various implements by two girls. The final one is of a girl lying down, with her arms raised above her head in handcuffs being tickled on her upper body.

Last edited:
The first clip here seeks to answer the question 'what happens when an excruciatingly ticklish person is tied down and tickled by a team of many, many unseen 'lers?' Two girls endure tickling in this preview. A super-heroine adult yarn provides the backdrop for the second scene- pretty good and quite prolonged for pseudo-mainstream fare. Idol Hamada Shoko is tickled lightly on her sides in an unscripted moment in the third clip, and exclaims 'hontou ni' (really or truly, as in 'really, don't do that!'). The last one (with pic) is a girl with her arms being held over her head and a vibrator being run up and down her underarms.

A new company has released some good looking tickling videos, from which the first four clips here come (3 videos in total). The real plus side to me was that some of the girls seem really ticklish (particularly in rkr-02). The final video is another new tickling video, this one involving tickling and peeing; several girls do so in the clip, so don't watch it if you don't want to see that (just covering my butt, legally :angel: ).

Nanami Nana, a girl who appears mostly adult fare, receives a massage here. She is tickled on her thighs (and legs in general), underarm, and belly (it is squeezed). I like when she is giving the camera a sultry look and reacts to having oil squirted onto her underarm. Quite sexy. I'm including a few pics (the second is from the clips), and the second clip will be posted in the ensuing post.

Unzip and Join with HJsplit: WMV file

The second clip of Nanami Nana. Please excuse a few loud clicks; the original file I was editing was extremely large, and I wasn't able to avoid those disruptions.

The other clips here are previews for foot tickling videos (with pic).

Nanami Nana: Unzip and Join with HJsplit
DL: Unzip and Play with Flash Player

-- Continued on Next Page --

belly

Several of the ensuing posts will be grouped by body part. A woman visits a spa in the first sequence. She is trying to avoid bursting out laughing while being given a massage treatment to reduce her thigh and waist lines. She does some deep breathing but cannot hide her smile; her thighs, sides, and belly are all ticklish. While I was in Japan I saw a show, from which this sequence is taken, in which various woman enter spas throughout Tokyo to rate them. I can't tell you how many tickling scenes there were; I've never seen anything like it :wow: .

The other two clips here are of an attractive girl receiving a massage. She has ticklish reations when her belly, nipples, thighs, and behind our handled.

Final Clip: Unzip and Join with HJsplit (WMV file)

feet

The first clip here is of foot tickling (pic included). The next three are foot tickling and foot fetish preview videos. I have posted clips from this company before (4th post down). Now they are offering some of these clips on clips4sale.

Unzip and Play with Flash Player

feet

More clips as per the previous thread.

Unzip and Play with Flash Player
3rd Clip: Unzip and Join with HJsplit

An idol receives a massage (in pic) and is tickled on her belly, underarms, and thighs. The opening reaction is priceless...

Unzip and Join with HJsplit

underarms

The first two clips are edited from underarm video previews and have girls having their armpits stroked, fingered, and licked, if memory serves. Good stuff. A girl (shown in pic) reacts to having her armpit touched lightly in the last clip.

2nd Clip: Unzip and Join with HJSplit (WMV file)

underarms

The first clip (pictured) is of a girl who has a vibrator stuck in and run across her armpit (sounds like a promising story). She also has her armpit stroked for an even better reaction. Armpit licking takes place in the last two clips, the final one being an edit of two preview videos.

1st Clip: Unzip and Join with HJsplit

Another good massage of an attractive idol. Underarms, chest, behind, and inner thighs all prove troublesome for her. If you pay close attention, ribs and belly are also ticklish...

Unzip and Join with HJsplit

Last edited:
belly

The belly, hips, and breasts of a girl (pictured) are tickled in the first clip when she is being massaged (a vibrator also proves ticklish). A girl's belly is tickled in the second clip in a doctor's office (the land of make believe). The third clip has a girl tickled with a vibrator on her belly and below the equator.

belly

During a massage, a girl (shown in bottom pic) is tickled on lower abdomen and hips. A group of girls rub lotion on each others' bodies with reactions when they strike belly and chest (top pic).

A new video showcasing some recent work of Tickle Japan. I have not edited this preview, and it is rather lengthy (there is non-tickling related content).

Unzip and Join with HJsplit: WMV file

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back