• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sammy Winward 'the most ticklish emmerdale star'

mattickler

Found an article in a recent copy of my girlfriends womans own magazine featuring Sammy Winward she was asked how her boyfriend controls her to which she replied to quote,

"...all he has to do is tickle my soles, my main weakness, the only trouble is now he's found out he knows i'd do anything to avoid it. I hate taking my shoes off at home nowadays not only because if i'm being honest my feet smell but he just grabs me and starts tickling me, he's even teaching Mia my daughter to do it now."

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00372/sammywinward_280_372718a.jpg

Great find. :D

PS: This should be moved to the "ticklish celebrities" forum perhaps.

I agree that is a trully incredible find!! Well done mattickler. Sammy Winward is beautiful and to hear her say that is awesome!!

its true

i can actually confirm that this is true i read the same magazine in it shealso describ herself as the most ticklishperson on the emmerdale cast its not just a made up fantasy although you can already tellj ust by looking at the soles of her tootsies that she is soooooooo ticklish

i don't mean to be arsey, but i think it's important not to mislead users and if i'm wrong on this, I will undoubtedly eat my words, but sorry i still find this hard to believe and can't find any other online source that mentions this quote or features this article. It's the kind of quote that could only come out a fetishist's mouth, the way it's worded.

"...all he has to do is tickle my soles" - i can't imagine the word soles would be used and i can't imagine the reference to her feet being smelly either.

Charley webb's website states that she has ticklish feet, but this is a 'fan fact' sent in by someone who sent the same 'fact' to other celeb sites about various other celebs.

The pics he has posted are excellent though, the photo of Jenna Louise Coleman is particularly rare!!

as a semi-expert on uk soap stars, the only Emmerdale stars confirmed as ticklish are Adele Silva and Verity Rushworth (who featured in a tickle scene).

Of course, the likelihood is that they are indeed all ticklish in one spot or another and i would kill for a chance to tickle anyone of them, but I am 90% sure that the claims are false!

Totally agree with ttg,

And i tend to disregard anything like that as crap anyway unless there is proof weblink or scan, otherwise it didnt happen

explanation

In this post I have cut corners to save time by shortening some sentences from the article, this may have led to the post being misconstrued as a fantasy and therefore untrue. The FULL article including the reference to Sammy’s ticklishness will follow and I apologise to viewers such as TTG for leading them to doubt the authenticity of this post and hope that the full version will lie to rest any doubts over the post and mainly the fact that Sammy Winward did publicly declare her ticklishness in this magazine.
My apologies,
Mattickler

Woman’s Own: So who would you say wears the trousers in your relationship?

Sammy: I would say I do but I think that he would say he does, but you can guarantee if we ever have an argument I’ll always have the last word. We never have blazing rows just tiffs over what we watch on TV or where we go out and stuff like that, but I usually win.

WO: Is there a way in which he can control you and dictate as you just mentioned what you watch on TV or where you go and the things that you do argue about?

Sammy:Well whe we argue there is only one thing he can do to win. He has to resort to tickling me, no honestly all he has to do is tickle the soles of my feet and i'm gone it is the only real weakness of mine. The problem is now he's found ou how ticklish i am he knows how to win me round cos he knowsi'd do anything to avoid it. It has actually got to the point now where i hate taking my shoes off at home because he also thinks my feet smell but to be honest they do. He just grabs me and starts tickling me, he's even taught Mia (duaghter) how t do it.

Hey, my wife has a subscription to Women's own and has loads of the magazines. I have skimmed through quite a few cant find this yet. Can you please tell me which month it was printed? Thanks!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back