• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tomboy (Lil Dee tickles her sister) F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Not just any tomboy, LIL DEE TICKLES HER OWN SISTER! Yes, Lil Dee convinces her little sister Hazel to come in and get tickled. She is the opposite of Dee, louder, bigger, stronger and used to getting her way! But the roles are reversed now and Dee's tough little sis is in big trouble! The video starts off with a brief introduction, Dee tells you all about her ticklish sister, then Dee gets right to the business of burying all her repressed emotions by thouroughly punishing her sis. Hazel is tough, I'll give her that, she tries her best to fight the tickle and not laugh, but it is a lost cause. She doesn't want to give Dee the satisfaction of breaking her, but when Dee gets Tasha to help in towards the end, its a wrap for Hazel. Hazel refuses to say the magic word "please," so Dee continues to punish her until she finally cracks and gives in. Hazel does a quick post tickling interview afterwards. And yes, Hazel gets her revenge on her big sister! VIDEO IS OVER 11 MINUTES, BONUS FREE MINUTES

If you love tough girls getting what's coming to them, there is no better example! I have included two samples.

you can find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

love it

It makes me smile to see such a tough girl brought to a giggling mess. :xpulcy:Cute sisters.

Great video! Only dissappointment is that Dee didn't use what effective on her and raspberry her sister tummy! :fish:

She even says in the Revenge video, You use to do this to me! Come on Dee, your younger sister is never to old for raspberries!!! :roflmao:

Lil Dee is supposed to bring her hot little blonde friend this week, I swear this girl looks like Dee's twin. Now that is going to be hot!

"Hi, Mom?"

Did I misread Dee's lips, or did she really whisper, "Hi, Mom," to the camera in part two of this?

Judging from both previews, this is not the first time Dee bests Hazel in a tickle fight. And while Hazel the adult may require restraints, in childhood Dee must have simply used the big sister size advantage to keep Hazel in place for tickling.

This is what all girls do to little sisters, isn't it? Amazes me that every girl who grew up with a sister don't grow up to be a tickler (the older sisters) or ticklee (younger).

Thanks for the family reunion!

Not just any tomboy, LIL DEE TICKLES HER OWN SISTER! Yes, Lil Dee convinces her little sister Hazel to come in and get tickled. She is the opposite of Dee, louder, bigger, stronger and used to getting her way! But the roles are reversed now and Dee's tough little sis is in big trouble! The video starts off with a brief introduction, Dee tells you all about her ticklish sister, then Dee gets right to the business of burying all her repressed emotions by thouroughly punishing her sis. Hazel is tough, I'll give her that, she tries her best to fight the tickle and not laugh, but it is a lost cause. She doesn't want to give Dee the satisfaction of breaking her, but when Dee gets Tasha to help in towards the end, its a wrap for Hazel. Hazel refuses to say the magic word "please," so Dee continues to punish her until she finally cracks and gives in. Hazel does a quick post tickling interview afterwards. And yes, Hazel gets her revenge on her big sister! VIDEO IS OVER 11 MINUTES, BONUS FREE MINUTES

If you love tough girls getting what's coming to them, there is no better example! I have included two samples.

you can find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

WOW, those were amazing. You keep outdoing yourself, Tasha. And yes, I loved it when Dee appeared to mouth "I got her back" or something like "payback."
I'll give Hazel credit, though, she sure is tough. She kept refusing to say "please." You two girls would have had me saying that in about 8 seconds!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back