• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet, phone call, and agony :)

ScribbleSoles

TMF Regular
I've written before about my good friend Angie who I've gotten to tickle on a number of occassions. (See thread titled, "One of my best experiences") She is Italian, with short dark hair, olive skin, curvy and lean, and has awesome feet. She at one time had admitted that she was not ticklish, that is until I challenged her (see previous post) and found out otherwise:)

Anyway, we were chilling at my place and watching tv with my brother, and it was getting very late. It was about 2 in the morning and Angie's dad had already told her she had to be home by 2. (This was back when she was 20 and still living at home...bummer) So, she knew she'd be expecting a call from him any minute wondering where she was. My brother and I were messing with her all night, but it wasn't until now that tickled her. My bro reached over and squeezed her sides and she curled up on the couch and in a giggling fury trying to pry his hands off her sides. As soon as she fell over on the couch I grabbed her foot and locked it under my leg and started dancing my fingers all over her warm bare foot. She immediately lit up and started laughing silently as her eyes got big!

Then, it happened, her dad called.....so, we had to let her go to answer the phone....or DID we. ?? As soon as she answered the phone I reached over and grabbed her foot and locked it again between my legs. She looked over at me and just shook her head saying, "Nooooo" as she had a huge grin on her face. I didn't even care, it was too much. I spider tickled all over her foot as she twitched and gulped back laughter. She was answering her dads questions with a huge smile on her face between fits of silent laughter. Then she did something that is always super sexy. She flexed her toes back, (as if that's going to help stop the tickling... wrong :), threw her head back, closed her eyes, and mouthed the silent words, "OH my GOD!!!". I swear she was enjoying it :) She did pretty well holding out til the call ended, and then let out a sigh/gasp/shriek/giggle :)

Just one of a couple tickle incidents with this girl. Let me know how you're liking my posts and let me know if you have any specific scenarios that you want me to write about. I'm trying to get these written as I remember them. There are several more on the way!

Nice man, I had a similar experience where a friend of mine had to take a call as well. Only it was the guy she was dating at the time. I pulled her feet in my lap and just toyed with her lightly tickling and playing with them. She squirmed and wiggled and to my surprise didnt break throughout the call. It wasnt new to her though, she knew I absolutely loved her feet. I knew how ticklish they are. And I took a whooping when she hung up!

i enjoyed your story. it was quite cute. i have done that to my girlfriend before and its always fun to see if they can keep their composure.

Yep, I too have had a similar experience, only this was in a restaurant, outside. Friend (not girlfriend) got a call and I knew she was ticklish, so I trailed my hand down her leg to her foot and tickled it with her sandal on. She was laughing lightly while talking on the phone, I only wish I could have seen her face, after she hung up she said, "that was mean." But I told her I couldn't resist.

Dave

I think phone call tickles are great fun as the girl struggles to keep her composure. Keep those stories coming. Are there any where she breaks while still on the phone?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back