• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pattie Boyd is ticklish!

And an interesting interview as well! Not to mention she's adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, extremely random and great answer by Ms Boyd. Excellent find. Thanks. Makes me wonder how often Mr Clapton and the late Mr Harrison tickled her when they were both married to her. Thanks, ttg!

Mitch

i actually stumbled across this whilst searching for "lily allen ticklish" lol

GREAT!! OH MY GOD!! PATTIE!!!!

Here's what she said:

Digger: What makes you laugh, what makes you sad, what makes you angry and what makes you hopeful?

Pattie: Being tickled makes me laugh.

Digger: Say again?

Pattie: Being tickled.

Digger: (laughs) Sorry, the line went funny there because I thought you said 'Being pickled'! (both laugh) It's weird, people are either not ticklish at all or they're very ticklish.

Pattie: I don't understand people that aren't ticklish.

Digger: No, they're very strange!

Pattie: I think they're terribly clever, unless they're not owning up.

Digger: I don't think they're that clever, I think it's probably something they inherited.

Pattie: ...Sad? Hopelessness in a disastrous situation... Angry? Political stupidity.

Digger: Such as?

Pattie: I don't mean ANY politics, I mean some laws that are passed and nobody that you speak to agrees with it so why are they doing it? What is the matter with them? How come we all know and we're not even politicians. We voted them in.... And hopeful? A blue sky on a winter morning.

(by the way, friends, I don't have a computer currently, that's why I've been missing in action, be back soon). PATTIE BOYD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back