• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie feet tickles

marcusb

Verified
Went to go see a movie today. While sitting and waiting for the movie to get started I had my elbow on the armrest. These were pretty wide armrests and after a while this peeeerrfectly pedicured, cute foot appeared on the armrest next to my arm (with flip-flop intact). Wasn't much else to do so I watched said foot on and off (well, more on, than off... it was a very cute foot) since it was just inches from my arm and the owner had pretty active toes.

It wasn't long before that active foot bumped into my arm. Now, this wasn't like she moved it over and it bumped me... she had to pivot her foot toward my arm to accomplish this. Then it happened again. And again. My friends I was being taunted. So, in a lul of foot activity I reached out a finger and ran it up from the top of her heel and across the arch as much as I could reach with the flip-flop in the way. Said cute foot quickly spasamed and retracted with an audible gasp from behind me. A moment passed and I heard the distincitve sound of a flip-flop hitting the floor and said cute foot reappeared sans flip-flop. I watched with great interest as her foot moved around slowly. Toes flexing now and then, curling, spreading and occasionally she'd crack her toes. She had yet to bump me or anything so I just watched the show.

Once again she bumped my arm but with much more purpose. It wasn't so much a bump as a brush of her big toe along my arm. Finger extented, I ran it up her arch again and her foot responded with a strong jerk but the postion of her foot held fast--she didn't retreat this time. I paused briefly then did it again. Her foot jerked and I heard her take a breath but again but she kept her foot in place. I stowed my finger for a moment to see what she was going to do.

Her foot became more animated and once again she brushed her toes on my arm. This time I reached out my finger and just touched it to her arch without moving it. Her foot twitched a little but didn't move away from my finger so we sat there in a momentary stalemate-me waiting to tickle... her waiting to be tickled. She curled her toes while I held my finger in place but then as she opened them to flex her foot I ran my finger up her taught sole. Her foot spasamed hard and I heard a giggle from behind me. Her lovely foot remained.

I extended three fingers and touched them to her arch which caused her dainty foot to twitch but defiantly remain in contact with my fingers. I lightly spidered my fingers on her arch (much lighter pressure that previous times) and her foot just wiggled and twitched around but never tried to retreat from my fingers. I lightly tickled her foot up and down all the while she held fast but I could hear hitched breathing behing me. Little gasps. Occasional giggles and whispering (I assume her friends asked what was going on). How long this went on I could not tell you--time seemed to have halted while I played with her foot. Eventually, I stopped and after a short while the foot retreated and only seconds later her other foot showed up on the armrest. (Ahh. Life is good people.)

Her animated other foot wanted some attention and she brushed against my arm indicating so. I gave her a hard one finger tickle up her arch and was rewarded with a gasp, a giggle and a hard spasm while her toes quickly wiggled around. In this postion, I could reach the bottom of her foot and the top. I lightly strolled my fingers around her entire foot--top and bottom. This foot wasn't so used to the sensation and was more animated--it was obvious she was having a harder time holding still. Still, she persisted and I continued to tease and tickle her cute little wiggling foot.

Eventually, her other foot appeared and she had both next to me crossed at the ankles so I had the luxury of lightly tickling both her feet at will. I did this for a while until the movie started then I stopped. Her feet were still for a bit and didn't "bother" me until the movie had been on for a while then she started rubbing her toes on my arm again. I resumed tickling her and that went on for quite some time (like a good portion of the movie). I figured if she was gonna leave them there and taunt me... I was gonna play with them. ;)

All in all... a very good movie. Uh. Wait... very good movie experience. What the movie was about... I haven't a clue.

She and friends quickly left the theater when the credits started so all I can say is she was a petite, late 20-something with a cute smile and a quick wave as they left.

Last edited:
Um....I....

DAMN DUDE! Some guys have all the luck...... Should've gotten her number lol

Damn Marc! This was a terrific post.

So good in fact that I double checked who wrote it and the number of prior posts! After reading this I expected to see (instead of marcusb with over a thousand posts) marcob with five posts. (Translation - fictional crap put out by some yoyo who's been bounced off the forum repeatedly.)

Anyway... color me jealous!

MarcusB

Very nice story, I have always loved tickling feet in move theaters when women would take off their shoes and stick their feet inbetween the seats in front of them as this lady did for you. She must really love to have her feet tickled since she kept egging you on to tickle her feet. You should have asked for her phone number and arranged a real life meeting with her so you could tickle her for us all in a video. I love your videoclips.

TicklesFemales<<<<----

i think she was just asking for ya to tickle and tease her feet unmercilessly lol but good job. must of been really sexy fun fun fun!

Great experience! Thanks for sharing.

Did it cross your mind that perhaps she or one of her friends recognized you for your work with other models and wanted to test out the master’s skills?

Great experience! Thanks for sharing.

Did it cross your mind that perhaps she or one of her friends recognized you for your work with other models and wanted to test out the master’s skills?

Ha. I find that very unlikely and I didn't recognize any of the other women in her group.

Just a lucky day... that's all. ;)

Aw, now I got a li'l chubby

Fantastic story. I've seen plenty of pretty tootsies propped up like you describe, but none were ever "lent" me to play with.

Damn Marc! This was a terrific post.

So good in fact that I double checked who wrote it and the number of prior posts! After reading this I expected to see (instead of marcusb with over a thousand posts) marcob with five posts. (Translation - fictional crap put out by some yoyo who's been bounced off the forum repeatedly.)

[![/COLOR]

I did exactly the same thing and was most surprised!! A great experience you jammy son of a gun lol

That's such an exciting story that it sounds like fiction. I'm very happy for you if it's true.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back