• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Meghan Shay Interview with New Pics

Rasputin

TMF Expert
As promised:

Rasputin: Do you consider yourself to be a ticklish person?
Meghan Shay:VERY

R:Where are you most ticklish?
MS: ABOVE MY KNEES, WAIST, & FEET

R:Of those places what is the worst?
MS: FEET!

R:Knowing that your feet are ticklish, is a pedicure more of a treat or more of a torture?
MS: A LITTLE OF BOTH & I LIKE IT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON

R: Describe one of your worst tickling experiences?
MS: THE OTHER DAY I WAS LAYING ON THE COUCH. MY GIRLFRIEND SAT ON MY LEGS AND STARTED TICKLING MY FEET. I COULDN'T GET AWAY AND SHE WOULD NOT STOP!!!

R: What goes through your mind when you are being tickled?
MS:NO, PLEASE, DONT

R: How much money would someone have to pay to tie you up and tickle you?
MS:$1,000,000.00! I AM TOO TICKLISH!!!

Say Hi to her on MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/ meghanshay (truncated)

Vote for her at Miss Cobras Seats 2009:

http://cobra.subesports.com/mcs/ view.model/859/?source=2k9 (truncated)

Forgive my internet naivety. I thought any link that wasn't trucated was deleted.

Just trying to keep posts alive!
...Keep posts alive!
...Keep posts alive!

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a website designer!:jester:

How is she a celebrity?

Who is she? I never heard of her. Her pictures look too airbrushed or something.

She is an up and coming, aspiring model. Maybe if she makes it big, you will be able to say you saw her here first. :D
(And she'll be attempting to hide all evidence related to the TMF!)

Yes, the pictures are airbrushed, and she will be the first one to admit it. Regardless, she is still very attractive. She does have that girl next door appeal when you see her in person. She is very pretty, and very real and down to Earth.

As for her celebrity status, you have to admit, when you saw the thread, you still looked to see who she was!

Thanks for the feedback!

She is an up and coming, aspiring model. Maybe if she makes it big, you will be able to say you saw her here first. :D
(And she'll be attempting to hide all evidence related to the TMF!)

Yes, the pictures are airbrushed, and she will be the first one to admit it. Regardless, she is still very attractive. She does have that girl next door appeal when you see her in person. She is very pretty, and very real and down to Earth.

As for her celebrity status, you have to admit, when you saw the thread, you still looked to see who she was!

Thanks for the feedback!

I admit I only looked because I have seen posts that you left about her in different sections of the forums. I figured I'd finally bite the bullet and see who she is. Why are you posting so much on her? You don't happen to be her manager do you? lol

Manager...no.

Friend with marketing experience and a big ego...yes.

Most importantly, I am the one who is trying to talk her into a tickling fetish video. And I would be the one overseeing how the tickling is done and who does the tickling.

Managers take 15%. I would only earn a warm sense of accomplishment that I gave back to the TMF.
(And the lion's share of the profits from video sales, hah haah!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back