• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristi Lee of Bob And Tom radio show

Tos

TMF Novice
Last week I think around tuesday I was listening to the bob and tom show. They were talking about the doctor fish pedicure. Kathleen Madigan (comedian) was the guest. Kristi Lee mentioned that she wouldnt have it done because she thought it would tickle and that she is very ticklish. It happened about 9:15 to 9:25 eastern time. They have live feed cameras in the studio for members and also have archives. So I was wondering if anybody happened to record this? I would love to see her actually mouth the words.

funny you should mention her....!

So, I listen to the Bob and Tom show ALL the time, and last year I decided to try something fun. I sent an e-mail to Kristy via the Bob and Tom website and I basically said something goofy like, "you have a great laugh, and I'm such a huge fan! I have a weird question..are you ticklish? Do you enjoy being tickled?...it'd make my day to hear back from you!"

And, I swear to God, within a couple days she sent back a short response (and I'm kickin' myself cuz I can't find it in my inbox history!) saying something like, "Hah, well that certainly IS a weird question! I'm not sure I want to give away all my ticklish spots, but, if you must know, YES, I'm ticklish! I was an easy target in high school for tickle attacks. Thanks for the e-mail, and for listening to the show."

I had to read it 10 times to make sure I was really seeing straight ;) I did that with a couple other local radio DJ's, and got several odd responses, but it was still exciting waiting to see what/if they responded!

confirmation

i have the bob and tom VIP pass and went back and found this show in the archive...i'm not going to post the clip cause thats probably wrong since u have to pay in the first place, but if you have the VIP its july 22 2008, hour 4, about 13 minutes in. kristi lee clearly states "the only thing i can think of is that it would tickle, cause i'm very ticklish"...so there ya go..awesome! she has a sexy voice and a wonderful laugh..i can only imagine tickling her..wow thatd be sweet.

Thanks man I was begining to think I was going nuts and hearing things since nobody was responding. I was busy at work when i heard it and nearly broke my neck trying to get to the radio to hear more. I been trying for two years two find out if her feet are ticklish, congrats. I dont have3 High speed internet yet or I'd be a vip member. they are getting ready to instal 7 new cameras too.

A few years back,Bob asked a question on how do you see if a woman is ticklish Kristi falls for it and says how
Bob then says give her a test tickle(testicle) She then said she is very ticklish

There are pics of her feet in the aechives at bobandtom.com that are several years old, we should press them for some more recent ones. Anyone in?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back