• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Hello all, longtime consumer of tickling pics and media as a guilty pleasure. Kept it secret as I was bashful about it. Felt like it was a hole in my life. Joined to meet like minded people and perhaps explore my interests further.

Welcome to the TMF, TechnoLer, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi everybody, male few years short of 50 based in Berlin, Germany. First time I have registered on a tickling-related forum despite having read the stories section here for many years.
I decided to finally join because I felt I had to thank primetime for what I consider to be the best tickling stories that I have ever read (Deputy's universe).
But I actually want to thank all writers here, since you have given us readers/me so much pleasure for free throughout the years despite putting so much time and effort into it.

Welcome to the TMF, footnote24, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Hiya there babies! I am Baby The Clown, and I would love to introduce myself! I love tickles, and getting messy! Join me on onlyfans at onlyfans.com/babytheclown for exclusive content not seen anywhere else!

Welcome to the TMF, Baby The Clown, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

HI all, 37yo man from London UK interested in M/M tickle torture. I'm new to TMF but not new to tickling. I can be a very good Ler with plenty of experience in teasing and tormenting other men, but I'm also hyper ticklish myself (perhaps I shouldn't be too forward on that last detail :) ).

Welcome to the TMF, DanielTKL, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D

Hello everyone. I am 25 m from Manchester UK. I am a Ler who enjoys alot of the common tickling spots feet, armpits etc... but I mostly enjoy belly tickling! I also enjoy reading stories involving tickling and as I have already noticed on here there is a lot!

Last edited:
Hi

Hello Everyone
I'm 34 and a Ler. I really enjoy belly tickling but I'll tickle anywhere. Never had a tickle session yet but hopefully one day. Anyway looking to meet friends and just chat.

Hello everyone. I am 25 m from Manchester UK. I am a Ler who enjoys alot of the common tickling spots feet, armpits etc... but I mostly enjoy belly tickling! I also enjoy reading stories involving tickling and as I have already noticed on here there is a lot!

Hello Everyone
I'm 34 and a Ler. I really enjoy belly tickling but I'll tickle anywhere. Never had a tickle session yet but hopefully one day. Anyway looking to meet friends and just chat.

Welcome to the TMF to both of you and congratulations on making your first posts. :D

Hey everyone! I'm from Poland but can write in English, as you've already noticed. I adore tickling, it's the ultimate sexual and/or friendly thing to do IMO. I'm a loser, so have only one friend and haven't either been tickled (8 years at least, several times this friend tried to tickle me but hit an immune area (armpits) and stopped trying) or tickled someone ever. My social anxiety dictates me I'd do it "wrong" lol.

Wysłane z mojego DRA-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Welcome to the TMF, JaySeaKay, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

Heya! I'm pretty new to tickling as an activity but very eager to explore the erotic potential.

Heya! I'm pretty new to tickling as an activity but very eager to explore the erotic potential.

Welcome to the TMF, CuddleCheetah, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D

Hey y’all, I’m Myss Klassie. New to this whole forum and definitely have no idea what I’m doing. Hopefully this is posted correctly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the TMF, MyssKlassie, and congratulations on making your first post. :D

hello!

Heya all! I'm J3ster, nice to meet you all! I'm kind of rusty when it comes to usin' forums, so everyone bare with me here, haha. I've been in the t-community for years, but this is my first time reaching out and talking about it with others. :eek:)

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, J3ster, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D

I'm deeply ashamed to admit that this isn't my first go-around with the forum. About 13 Years ago, as a stupid teenager, I made an account here and got away with it for a while until I was banned after ousting myself on my 16th birthday. I was told I could come back once I was old enough. Two years later, I confess I was still too ashamed to come back, plus I was going through a serious bout of depression. Anyway, it's been 10 years since then and I figured it was time to head back and, maybe try to start fresh and make amends. I'm 28 this year and while I'm rather put out about growing old, it's also one of the other reasons I came back, to enjoy this place while I'm still alive and young. I hope you folks here can forgive me for my past and that maybe, I can be a part of things properly. Thank you.

Not really a new member but I haven't logged in in a decade so it is like starting over, happy to see that this forum still exists.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back