• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

g'day mate
this is my first post so thought id drop a line for everyone. I'm from australia and interested in meeting some fun and quirky people. Feel free to send me a msg ;)

Hello everybody

Heyy guys, I just wanted to introduce myself
Well Im really not sure what to say coz I have a huge fear of forums ^^
hmm well Im a guy livin in israel
wether Im a ler or a lee im not really sure.
I used to be a ler but after years of being tortured and tormented by gfs I get somehow i got to be a lee ^^
and plz excuse me if my punctuation aint really correct or even logical.
well nice to meet all of you

Heyy guys, I just wanted to introduce myself
Well Im really not sure what to say coz I have a huge fear of forums ^^
hmm well Im a guy livin in israel
wether Im a ler or a lee im not really sure.
I used to be a ler but after years of being tortured and tormented by gfs I get somehow i got to be a lee ^^
and plz excuse me if my punctuation aint really correct or even logical.
well nice to meet all of you

Welcome to the TMF!
and don't be scared to just get out .. and your english is great!

loly

hehe thanks its just that i have a trauma with languages
my parents were obsessed with me knowing every language known to man
english is like my 5th

As per usual, I feel the need to say hi to the new folks every couple o' months. So on that note...

Hi new people. Enjoy your time here cuz, as spoken by the immortal Peter Girffon, "My God this place is freakin' sweet."

As far as I can tell EVERYONE on here is super nice and this is like the best, friendliest, and most fun forum of all time! Welcome!!

Welcome to the TMF, P.tickle, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi everyone,
I suppose it's only polite to properly introduce myself. I've been a member to this forum for a year now but never really read anything or posted. I made a few videos for Laughing Gas Zone last year but had no idea there was a huge audience for tickling. In all honesty I really didn't enjoy it and thought it was cruel! hahahaha But while visiting some web related friends I allowed them to tickle me for their websites and video stores and actually thought it was kinda fun. So here I am finally interested in the whole tickling fetish! I still think it can be cruel and uncomfortable but enjoy it at the same time. . .does that make sense? hahaha

(((HUGS)))
MissLizz

Welcome to the ranks of the posting members of the TMF, Miss Lizz, and congratulations on delurking and introducing yourself. :D

PS: Yes, the love/hate feelings about tickling make perfect sense. :D

Welcome MissLizz! I've been freakin over the moon about you since your days with SC, where you were far and away my fave Charm. I've been an off and on member of your current site also, and i'm so incredibly stoked to see you here!

Welcome MissLizz! I've been freakin over the moon about you since your days with SC, where you were far and away my fave Charm. I've been an off and on member of your current site also, and i'm so incredibly stoked to see you here!
Hi Todd,
Thank you for such a nice warm welcome. I am truly flattered and happy to be here as well!

Lizz

Hi there, TMF community.
I've been reading posts anonimously for some time, mostly for being really shy about this subject. :blushes:
But now I got a little bit of encouragement and decided to register.

My name is Bruno, I'm a 24 year old male, living in Lisbon (Portugal).
Since my early years as a child I had this growing in me and till now I felt there was something wrong with my mind, fortunatly when I spotted this forum and started reading your experiences I can now be more confortable with what I am since there are many others who feel the same way.
I started tickling girls when I was about 12, but most the time I was being taken as a retard so I eventually stopped.
So I've always seen this as a kind of a bad issue in my mind until now.
I have a associated fetish to tickling but it's a bit too personal to tell here, at least for now.
Never been tickled but seeing f/m videos does turn me on a lot and do wish to be a lee sometime.
Outside tickling I'm a regular guy.

And I think that's it, hope I didn't bored you guys too much. :wavingguy

Welcome to the TMF, ticklishdrifter, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey milagros, thanks. :)
It turned out to be a good idea to register here, this is all nice people. ;)

Halloooo TMF peoples! :wavingguy

I figured this would be the best place to make my first official post, woo hoo! :xpulcy:

Though my account is new I've been on TMF for several months now and decided it was time to really join the community. I'm looking forward to getting to know the fine folks of the forum. I won't rattle off a bunch about me here, but I'm sure you'll get to know me by the posts I'll leave...but if you really want to know...never hurts to ask. ;)

Halloooo TMF peoples! :wavingguy

I figured this would be the best place to make my first official post, woo hoo! :xpulcy:

Though my account is new I've been on TMF for several months now and decided it was time to really join the community. I'm looking forward to getting to know the fine folks of the forum. I won't rattle off a bunch about me here, but I'm sure you'll get to know me by the posts I'll leave...but if you really want to know...never hurts to ask. ;)

Hi SoundSiren. Welcome to the TMF. :welcome: I love your sig pic. It is quite beautiful. :bounce:

Welcome to the TMF, Sound Siren, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks milagros! I'm sure I will. Glad to finally be participating and not just lurking. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back