• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

I joined a couple of days ago and already gotten to know a few great people, but thought to make a post in here too just to say hi to everyone else. So, hi!

Welcome to the TMF, Beckers, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey, my name's Mel just thought i;d post somethin gup here and say hi 2 everyone so....HI! lol X)

Howdy new folks. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you have fun here.

As a side note, I swear you and I are the official greeters of this place sometimes Mils.

Welcome to the TMF, Melly, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey all, I have lurked in the room long enough to figure out what all this craziness is about...or at least most of it. I enjoy chatting with interesting, real people and entertaining the notion of that one in a million chance that I might play in person with some of you one day. Be Well!

Welcome to the TMF, 420Tickle, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi

Hi TMF!

As my name suggests I'm a shy male. I like being tickled by woman, and I am very submissive in general. Looking forward to being on the forum though.

Thank you!

Welcome to the TMF, ShyMale, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF, Merkle'sBoner, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I see that your screen name refers to baseball player Fred Merkle (of the team that I call the hated jints) failing to touch second base in a game against the Cubs in 1908. That mistake ultimately cost his team the 1908 NL Pennant. I am curious as to why you chose that name.

Welcome to the TMF, Merkle'sBoner, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I see that your screen name refers to baseball player Fred Merkle (of the team that I call the hated jints) failing to touch second base in a game against the Cubs in 1908. That mistake ultimately cost his team the 1908 NL Pennant. I am curious as to why you chose that name.

You want the truth? Because most people who don't know the story will see the name and go "WHAT...THE...@#$%" Childish I know, but what can I say?

Welcome new folks! It's a nice place as long as you listen to everything we have to say, and basically have no unique opinions of your own. Kidding of course, this place is fun so just enjoy yourselves.

Hi, everyone! My name is Carol and I am new here....looking forward to meeting new friends! Nice to know that a site like exists!!

Welcome to the TMF, carol8961, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

[Feels big "mitt" on her shoulder pushing her out on the "dance floor".... Stumbles, looks around]
Oh hi Everybody - GG here! Been around for a while, and a while longer on Fetlife ... Found tickling as a fetish a little later in life than some, but have been discovering that tickling has been a part of me for all my life - just never realized how much I got off on it! Both being tickled and tickling others.
Besides tickling, I love having my feet played with, kissed, touched, caressed, teased, man-handled - you get the picture!
I am a total shoe-whore and love my feet in my sexy shoes. Please take a look! Love knowing they are being ogled!
What else??? Hmmmm - kind of a geek, love Star Wars, comic books, costume dramas, 80's British Invasion/Glam Rock, BEARDS!, being a brat/tease, cooking, and my furrykids aka my dogs.
Probably forgot lots of stuff, so just ask if you would like to know more!

[Feels big "mitt" on her shoulder pushing her out on the "dance floor".... Stumbles, looks around]
Oh hi Everybody - GG here! Been around for a while, and a while longer on Fetlife ... Found tickling as a fetish a little later in life than some, but have been discovering that tickling has been a part of me for all my life - just never realized how much I got off on it! Both being tickled and tickling others.
Besides tickling, I love having my feet played with, kissed, touched, caressed, teased, man-handled - you get the picture!
I am a total shoe-whore and love my feet in my sexy shoes. Please take a look! Love knowing they are being ogled!
What else??? Hmmmm - kind of a geek, love Star Wars, comic books, costume dramas, 80's British Invasion/Glam Rock, BEARDS!, being a brat/tease, cooking, and my furrykids aka my dogs.
Probably forgot lots of stuff, so just ask if you would like to know more!

Glad you've decided to get your feet wet w/your first post , GG.

Welcome to the forum & get ready for all of the , um ... !fun! headed your way. :boogie:

Welcome to the forum gisgone and everyone else who is new to this lovely place!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back