• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Welcome to the TMF, havoc747, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Zombie greetings everyone, :dogpile:

Just thought I'd pop in on this thread too and welcome myself one more time around here.

I'm David 27 years old.... that's into my main ones Tickling, girls feet, girls bellies, girls with PAWG Booty's, Girls farting (goes along with my PAWG loving) don't burn me at the stake please because it will burn a little :suibun:

231076_120388578041622_100002114423325_171201_6692785_n.jpg

Hi everyone, NaughtyBaby here! Kind of new to the whole tickling thing, but a lifelong kinkster. Love spanking, and found tickling to be very much fun as well! My boys and I love it so much...if you are around the New England area, say hi! :2poke:

Hi everyone, NaughtyBaby here! Kind of new to the whole tickling thing, but a lifelong kinkster. Love spanking, and found tickling to be very much fun as well! My boys and I love it so much...if you are around the New England area, say hi! :2poke:

Hi NaughtyBaby. :hello: Welcome to the TMF :welcome: I am sure you will love it here. :excited: :happyhop:

Welcome to the TMF, NaughtyBaby, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

^ HI THERE NaughtyBaby.:welcome: Looking forward to hearing more from you.:xpulcy:^

Welcome to all you crazy tickle folk. This is a nice place so hopefully you enjoy it.

Well, finally come out of the 'Lurker Closet' and decided to post here! So yeah, hello and all that stuff. I'm in my early 20s and from merrie olde England. Looking forward to chatting and stuff with all you wonderful people!

Welcome to the TMF, ChapInTheHat, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

A forum dedicated on tickling? what the?! haha Stoked to be a part of this community :)

Hey everyone Janey D here :)

Thank you tickleshow :)

wow a producer?

This xmas sure is interesting hahaha

A forum dedicated on tickling? what the?! haha Stoked to be a part of this community :)

Hey everyone Janey D here :)

Welcome to the TMF, Janey D, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I've been slacking...

Welcome new tickle folk! Hope you crazy kids and/or kids at heart enjoy this lovely place.

-This post brought to you by CD216, that random dude who posts once a month in this thread-

hello, i'm new here. i'm a female, in my early twenties from England. looking forward to meeting some cool people on here! :)

Welcome to the TMF, tarento, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello (I can't honestly remember if this is my first post or not since I signed up here a long time ago). Anyways, I am a 41 year old male who lives in Ohio. For fun, I enjoy bowling, billiards (even though I am terrible at the game), working out, dining out and going to the theater if there happens to be a movie that was just released that I would like to see. My taste in music is diverse, which is to say it depends on the mood I am in at the time. When I am ready to hang out with friends, party, or in a mood to drink, I tend to listen to bands like Nickelback, Buckcherry, and Seether. If I am working out, Walk by Pantera is a good song to listen to. It's gets me all pumped up and motivated, especially if I am trying to break a plateau that I have just reached. When I am stressed out or just want to relax and chill, I have a tendency to listen to more mellow music, such as Michael Buble, The Blenders, Hootie and the Blowfish, Gin Blossoms and the Goo Goo Dolls. When I am depressed, I have a tendency to listen to songs that are depressing. This Was My Life and A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth, In the End and Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park, and When I'm Gone by Eminem all have a certain somber effect to them.

As far as personality, I would describe myself as the classic introvert. For me introductions are one of the hardest for me. I also consider myself love shy, which more or less means that you get a lot of anxiety seeing somebody you really like, but also avoid them because you feel awkward and very difficult to talk to them because either you don't have the words, or if you do, you're afraid you'll make a fool out of yourself because either start stuttering or the words won't come out the way in which you meant them.

Which leads to how I discovered this fetish of mine. Back when I was in school, in both the 7th and 8th grade, I was gang tickled on more than one occassion, and up to graduation, I was tickled by another 6 girls, individuals who I think had crushes on me. But nothing ever became of it because I was even more shy back then than I am today. I LOVED being their "victim", or as some of you put it a 'lee'. I fantasized about retaliating, and after about 3 or 4 times I started to get the courage and even attempted to a couple of times, but to no avail. There were just more of them then there were of me.

At the time, I just figured it was because my hormones were acting crazy and this would go away as I would get older and mature in age. However, as I found out, that didn't happen. I still get sexually excited from being tickled, seeing others get tickled, and even tickling them back if or when I get the chance.

Thanks for the profile, Crazy Wabbit. Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back