• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mating (M/F) 18+ (Sexual) Part 3

johntfs

TMF Regular
This is the conclusion of The Mating and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

The Mating Part 3​

Feathered tips trailed up to lightly circle around each breast, her body turning traitor as she gasped and giggled, the tips of her breasts hardening with arousal. “But I have your body’s lust little one. Shall I introduce you to the bliss these feathers can weld?”

She couldn’t help the moans of pleasure between giggles as feather tips swirled round and round, closer and closer to her hardened nipples. The ticklish feathers were too erotic to bear, but deep routed pride refused to give this man the satisfaction that her reactions was anything but the manipulation of her body, “heeheeheee y-you're do-hoohooing this a-against my w-will- ha-haaaa…”

“But you’re also getting very wet.” Came the whispered taunt close to her ear.

Feather tips swirled closer and closer to trail along the outer shell of her deep pinked crests, and then suddenly stopped. For mere moments she wasn’t sure if she wanted to cry from the frustration he left her with or cry with relief from the momentary reprieve.

“Prepare yourself little one.” came the sardonic whisper against her ear. A warning that made her gaze into the man's eyes through the mirror as she watched his actions with a shiver of foreboding. The tipped feather of each index gloved finger slowly trailed against his tongue, wetness coating the tip of each thoroughly.

“Nooooooo…” She thought she was beyond pleading, but the word slipped past her lips as both coated feathers neared, slowly flexing as the husky voice behind her darkly taunted.

“Consent…”

The wet light brushes that teased her hardened nipples caused her to buck and arch, the current of tickling sensations rendering a renewed life to her body she never realized it still had. But no amount of twisting and bucking deterred the feathers' touch as they wetly fluttered like tiny butterfly wings against her crests while his voice chanted teasingly “tickle tickle tickle…”

The endless torture the tipped feathers wrought brought her breasts to such aching sensitivity that she felt wetness trickle down her thighs and a frustrating orgasm near ready to surface…

And then the feather’s touch slowed, their tips dry against her crests. The sensations would ebb away then, just slightly, only he’d take sadistic amusement to wetly coat those tips again and again as he ruthlessly and repeatedly brought her so very close to the brink she secretly began to beg for.

Only after what seemed to be a lifetime of torment, one feathered hand strayed across her ribs fluttering trails to her vertebrae descending slowly…slowly…

Her giggles reached full laughter and frustrated moans as she felt the soft trail of feather tips lower down the crack of her backside. As they lightly brushing up and down she was slowly brought to ticklish hysteria with each torturous stroke.

“P-P-PL-AHH-HAAAA-HAAA-SSSEEE-EEE-EEESSSS….” She begged, the laughter beginning to deplete her of air again. With the building and rebuilding of her orgasm so close to shooting through her body, the tickling seemed too much to bear as her skin became all the more sensitized the closer he pushed her towards an edge.

The ticklish feather tip that had still accosted her breast then chose this time to begin its journey down. And just as that one-feather descended down her body, it was enough for her to hope it would lead to her release and end to it all.

The single feather tip barely grazed her clit. That merest action rendering a screamed moan between gales of laughter.

“AUUUHHHH–HAA-HAAAA-HAAAA…”

“So very very wet little one…if I just tickle here a little…”

Slowly, the single feather stroked a few passes over her clit to prove his theory, bringing her so very close to the edge of orgasm, then stilled.

She wanted to rant and rave, beg for release, but it was too hard to grasp air now while feather tips still continuing their ticklish torture slowly tracing up and down the crack of her backside…

And then again, the single feather contributed its erotic torture as it slowly tickled her clit to just beyond the reach of what she desperately wanted, so desperately needed.

“Consent Brina, and I will give you the pleasure.”

Her will wavered as her body was manipulated past reason, but she couldn’t speak, could barely breath.

This time the feather tip delved deep into her wetness bathing it in her own juices. As it slowly inched forward to lightly trail up to and find her clit once more, ticklish strokes ruthlessly drove her to the brink of madness…and then stopped again.

It was a futile effort at best, but there was no way her body would let her mind rule her senses and needs. With total acceptance of what she knew would be her undoing, her head dropped to what she hoped suited as a nod.

Then ever so slowly the feather tip caressed her clit, light brushings edging fractionally higher, faster, lighter as if it held all the erotic knowledge to draw every nerve ending to its keenest awareness and to ultimate surrender.

The throes of her orgasm began, her body shaking with the force of it…

The feather tip fractionally moved a hint higher, fluttering, and with a silent scream she was tossed into a vortex of intensity that her body uncontrollably bucked against…

And then as the last fraction of the merest spance edged higher, the feather tip ruthlessly reached the vulnerably nerved center that shot every muscle in her body into an arch that strained her bonds. Cataclysmic explosions without end took hold for what seemed like an eternity…

Brina wasn’t sure how long it was till sanity began to return to find her tormenters arms wrapped around her, holding her against his body while sensations still ebbed away. But it was a strange reality she came back to indeed when she began to surmise the rapid intake of air was not solely her own, but of the man’s against her, and that his own heart beat hammered just as hard.

“Say it Brina, I need to hear you say it…please…”

The husky desperation of the man's voice made her pause. Even though the guilt over her lustful satisfaction ruined what would never be between herself and her Raven, she felt an odd sort of tenderness towards this man and his reaction to her succumbing.

‘The bond,’ her thoughts silently acknowledged. With the consent there was a bond that only existed between true mates that were meant to be.

The revelation hit her full force as she met the man's tender gaze through the mirror. Raven was never meant to be her mate if she felt the bond with this man.

Breathlessly still doubfounded by the whirlwind of events she murmured, “I give my consent to be your life mate.”

If it was at all possible, the man hugged her tighter as he brushed a loving kiss across her hair, then withdrew. His steps for the first time rounded to face her, and as he did, shock once again nearly undid her.

"I will love you with all of my heart little one.”

There standing before her was a man taller then what the mirror revealed. His hair, the deep shades of midnight, and eyes the very shade of sapphire that she’d come to know. With the gloves already removed, his hand reached to withdraw the mask to reveal her true lifemate.

“Raven…!”

She glanced from him to beyond the mirrors image that still revealed the characteristics of his tribal clan of blond hair and hazel eyes, then back at the man before her.

“It took days to convince the clan that tribal tradition could still be honored by not revealing who I was. Forgive me Brina, it was the only way to reach the mating ritual without dishonoring clan law.”

Brina was overjoyed; tears of wonder reveled at the very thought from what they had both went through. She hadn’t betrayed him, she never had.

After his lips met hers tenderly, she whispered teasingly with a smile, “Then lifemate, as my right I demand you to unbind me so I may have through retribution.”

He laughed even though her teasing held a thread of seriousness to it. As he reached to undo her bonds, she felt his body shiver in anticipation over what was to be one of the many loving tortures they would spend the rest of there lives sharing.

THE END​

Well done John!

Nice way to finish the story!

Very sensual and sexy.

This one's a classic. I remember its being one of my favorites when I first started reading tickling stories on the Internet years ago.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back