• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Review Of For You #8 Laura's Feet By Magic Touch

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
This was the third video that starred Laura as the ticklee and her unbelievably sadistic boyfriend Jason as the tickler. Someone noticed in the previous two that Laura's feet were especially ticklish and asked for a custom video where they were the main target. ( The main reason I bought the video. I have an undying love of female feet!:devil: :devil: :devil: )

The video opens with Laura lying belly down on the floor, in a hog-tie. She's wearing dark blue shorts and a white tank top.(She wears them the whole video.) Jason immiediatley goes to work by scrubbing the soles of her bare feet with a brush that I swear to God, has WIRE bristles!!! It is the start of about 40 minutes of shrieking, screaming, pleading and saying "no" a lot. I tried to count how many times Laura said no in this film, but keep losing count around the six figure mark.:blaugh: At one point during her convulsive hysterics she rocks her feet in the air and nearly knocks Jason out cold, catching him in the shoulder instead. At this point you might have expected her to say, "Ha! Got you!" or "Na na na na naaaaa" but no, not our Laura. Instead she comes out with "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kick you." :wow: Excuse me? Did she just apologise, or was it my imagination? LOL Jason quips back with,"Yeah, right!" and just continues to tickle her senseless. Occasionally he grabs her ribs or belly button, but this is the exception.

After ten minutes or so, the screen goes black and lights up again with Laura trussed to an X-shaped metal bar.( Hands tied to two spokes and her ankles tied to the spokes at the opposite end.) Jason continues his sole-assault with more of the brush, a paintbrush,a toothbrush and very occasionally his fingers! LOL :D

After about 10 minutes more, the scene cuts again and now Laura is sitting on a couch with her arms tied down to her sides and her feet tied and sticking invitingly through the back of a chair. Jason does more of the same, but particularly evil is when he holds her toes backwards and stretches her sole flesh out taut and scrubs it hard with the wire(?) brush. Laura screams fit to shatter the windows and the evil bugger just loves it.:devil: This doesn't last more than about 7 minutes.

The final scene sees Laura in the stocks, with her arms tied overhead. There is a lot more more upperbody tickling in this scene, than the previous three put together, but her poor,poor feet still get it bad. At one point she struggles so violently that she pulls one arm right out of the restraints and then just looks at it in suprise.:blaugh: One hasty "CUT!" later and her torment resumes.

Jason is without doubt the equal of the TIB in ruthlessness, but he lacks finesse and might even be described as brutal. Tomboy Laura is without doubt a tough little girl, and very few girls could stand this sort of tickling. I admire the speed and ruthlessness of the guy, but he could use some lessons in delicacy.

Laura is a cute looking tomboy,type of a girl with brown hair and a perky face. She isn't what you'd call a beauty compared to Ember or Pheonix, but she is a stunning ticklee and I envy Jason his girlfriend with every bone in my body.;) She is VERY ticklish and ranges from cute giggles to and air raid siren style howling. This video is definatley worth the money, especially if your'e a fan of foot tickling.
Good one Jeff!!!:cool2:

I know you wont steer me wrong...

BigJim,
This video seems to be right up my alley,lots of tortuous foot tickling.I dont want to bash MTP or anything but I have been disappointed with the ticklishness of the ladies in the three or four I have gotten from him.Good videos, just not enough begging and torture for me.Since I rarely want to see anything other than foot tickling, the thought of a sadistic boyfriend working over her bare soles is making my brain cells fry, I can feel it.
So I guess the key would be Laura. Do you have any of the others with her? I think she did three or four. Is she a screamer? What about begging, any of that? I feel that begging is usually lacking in most vids,(but if shes breathless with laughter then thats O.K.) .I just wasted money on two from "Hysterical Squealing" this week so I may not be able to get it for a while, but if its that good, I may want to get the rest as well.
Spotman C

Re: I know you wont steer me wrong...

Spotman C said:
BigJim,
This video seems to be right up my alley,lots of tortuous foot tickling.I dont want to bash MTP or anything but I have been disappointed with the ticklishness of the ladies in the three or four I have gotten from him.Good videos, just not enough begging and torture for me.Since I rarely want to see anything other than foot tickling, the thought of a sadistic boyfriend working over her bare soles is making my brain cells fry, I can feel it.
So I guess the key would be Laura. Do you have any of the others with her? I think she did three or four. Is she a screamer? What about begging, any of that? I feel that begging is usually lacking in most vids,(but if shes breathless with laughter then thats O.K.) .I just wasted money on two from "Hysterical Squealing" this week so I may not be able to get it for a while, but if its that good, I may want to get the rest as well.
Spotman C

Hiya SP, good qestions.

Laura is DEFINATLEY a screamer but she doesn't beg that much. I don't think it's in her personality.LOL What she does do, is fight from beginning to end and scream fit to shatter all the windows for ten blocks! I don't have any other videos of her, but I have seen some decent RM clips of her other videos and they all seem to be of the same tortureous standard. She is certainly breathless with laughter a lot of the time though. :devil: I don't think the MTP models are not ticklish, for instance I can tell that Pheonix,Ember,Ashley and Dita are some of the most ticklish girls in the galaxy! :veryhappy The problem seems to be that the tickling isn't really torturous, so to speak. Don of Flying Feather Productions, who appears in some of the vids and to a lesser extent, Jeff himself, are not really ruthless ticklers and seem to take the whole thing rather slowly and gently. (Which may not be a bad thing from the point of view that Jeff treats his models with the uttmost care and respect.)

However............if you like foot tickling with screaming, howling, begging and more hysterical laughter than you can shake an X-frame at then go for Farra's First Time, or Farra's Feet by MTP. Jeff is the tickler in both videos, but Farra is an unbelievable ticklee! Jeff just recently said in his new site ad. that Dita is his most ticklish model, but I find it hard to believe that anyone could be the equal of Farra! :D Maybe he just meant the most ticklish of his current models? One vid clip I've seen that shows more begging than the revised edition of Oliver Twist, is For You #14 from MTP. This one stars Dita And Ashley and if the clip is anything to go by, it will shortly join my ever huge collection. It's also a favourite for me because it features my all time favourite technique; oral foot tickling. Dita gently biting the bottom of Ashley's feet and making her shriek like the proverbial banshee has to be seen to be believed. Dita is also an excellent begger when the torture gets too much for her!

I'd go for that one second though. Farra is the best tickle model I have ever seen, stunningly pretty with extremely cute, manicured feet and toes. Her feet are her worst/best spot and on a scale of 1-10 would rate a 45!!!She also has a captivating screen presence and the banter between her and Jeff as the videos progress is hillarious. Farra's first time shows tickling all over her body, but I think it is the better of her first two and it is at least half foot tickling, probably as much as two thirds. However if you want 95% foot tickling then you can't go wrong with Farra's Feet.

Before I sign off this lengthy epistle, how are your stocks shaping up? Have you started to build them yet? Keep me up to date on how they're getting along and what your significant other thinks of them.

Later my friend.........

Ive been away....

Hey BigJim,
Just getting back to town.After your last post I tried to remember what MTP models I had seen, because I knew I hadnt seen any of the ones you mentioned.I couldnt,so I went rooting through my collection and found one.I have Farra's Feet"!!!. I watched it again to see why I didnt remember it.
First, I gotta say, everyone says the non tickling parts of the vid dont matter but I think it says a lot about the company.I dont think anyone is in their league as far as non tickling production values.They are the best. Farra is indeed a lovely.Her innocence is the charm and I couldnt turn it off till I watched it all the way through.It was a lot better than I remembered. I remember I had ordered a few around the same time, maybe this one got pushed too far under the bed. I realized, though, that I was probably disappointed by the fact that she was more ticklish on other places than her feet.All in all, i'm moving it up my list of favorites and going to watch the others from them again, too.I still say that "Pussy Lickers" from PV has the best screaming and begging I have ever heard though. Id love to see you review that, just to get your take.
As for the stocks, Im going out this afternoon to get lumber and supplies.(I get sweaty palms just thinking of going to the store!) Ill let you know how Im progressing.
Spotman C

Re: Ive been away....

Spotman C said:
Hey BigJim,
Just getting back to town.After your last post I tried to remember what MTP models I had seen, because I knew I hadnt seen any of the ones you mentioned.I couldnt,so I went rooting through my collection and found one.I have Farra's Feet"!!!. I watched it again to see why I didnt remember it.
First, I gotta say, everyone says the non tickling parts of the vid dont matter but I think it says a lot about the company.I dont think anyone is in their league as far as non tickling production values.They are the best. Farra is indeed a lovely.Her innocence is the charm and I couldnt turn it off till I watched it all the way through.It was a lot better than I remembered. I remember I had ordered a few around the same time, maybe this one got pushed too far under the bed. I realized, though, that I was probably disappointed by the fact that she was more ticklish on other places than her feet.All in all, i'm moving it up my list of favorites and going to watch the others from them again, too.I still say that "Pussy Lickers" from PV has the best screaming and begging I have ever heard though. Id love to see you review that, just to get your take.
As for the stocks, Im going out this afternoon to get lumber and supplies.(I get sweaty palms just thinking of going to the store!) Ill let you know how Im progressing.
Spotman C

Unfortunatley I don't own it. It's also a PV video, right? I've virtually taken a blood oath never to buy any of their products again, because of that Nonconsensual Tickle video. Such is life.:(

Glad to hear you're going for the supplies for the stocks. Good luck and happy tickling. Mine still havn't had a victim yet.:cry1:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back