• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HANNAHSTORM CONFIRMATION SORTA

Robert351971

TMF Novice
I JUST FINISHED IN A CHAT ON SPORTSCENTER.COM AND HAD THE CHANCE TO ASK HANNAH THE QUESTION HERE IS HER RESPONSE:

rOB (bROWNSBURG IN)
HERES A SILLY QUESTION HANNAH ARE YOU TICKLISH BY ANY CHANCE?

HANNAH STORM
who isnt?

DUH

your really late. HM or Miley what ever name you want to use is ticklish. On her last HM cd in the coover booklet it has questions that she answered. 1 of the questions said

"whats your biggest pet peev?"
her answer-" DONT TICKLE ME!"

if you dont believe me buy her last HM cd and look for yourself

Hannah STORM NOT HANNAH MONTANA

Not to be mean but evidently Curious kid didn't read it or can't read. HANNAH STORM NOT HANNAH MONTANA:omnomnom:

Last edited:
your really late. HM or Miley what ever name you want to use is ticklish. On her last HM cd in the coover booklet it has questions that she answered. 1 of the questions said

"whats your biggest pet peev?"
her answer-" DONT TICKLE ME!"

if you dont believe me buy her last HM cd and look for yourself

Not to be mean but evidently Curious kid didn't read it or can't read. HANNAH STORM NOT HANNAH MONTANA:omnomnom:

LOL!!!

Wow ... one of the funnier gaffes I've seen in quite a while. Thanks for the laugh , gents.

More importantly , though ... curious kid 22 , what are you doing having a 'Hannah Montana' CD in your collection?!?!

CYRUS? OH YEAH, THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!

HANNAH STORM IS ONE OF THE X-MEN, RIGHT? :) THIS THREAD IS A RIOT!

come on people

i share a good bit of info on a celeb and this is what happens?
Hannah Storm is on Sportscenter on ESPN now quit the joking around. I thought you would like the info but I guess not. oh well.:woot:

Last edited:
THIS THREAD IS A RIOT!

... & it just keeps getting better :

i share a good bit of info on a celeb and this is what happens?
Hannah Storm is on Sportscenter on ESPN now quit the joking around. I thought you would like the info but I guess not. oh well.:woot:

LOL

Wow ... relax , homey. We're all laughing at the silly mistake by curious kid 22 & poking a little fun at it , is all.

No one ever said they don't appreciate the little bit of info you posted. Keep in mind , though ... it is Hannah Storm. It's not like you posted an answer from Jessica Alba or what-not confessing that she's ticklish.

*sigh* For the record ... thank you for sharing this information on Hannah Storm , Robert351971.

Im glad everyone thought my little mix up was so funny. i had the wrong person in mind, mybad everyone. hahaha oo and its not my cd. i was in the car with my cousin and he had the cd on the floor, so i picked it up and looked at it and ya you can figure out the rest

Nobody believes that. Just admit it was your CD.

Dammit, curious_kid... tell your cousin to give me my CD back!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back