• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olesya Rulin

tabuzz

she plays Kelsey in the trio of high school musical movies
in the december issue of Bop magazine in star facts she writes that her ticklish spot is her feet
her co-star Ashley Tisdale also wrote in her star facts thta her feet were her ticklish spot also
another star fact is Rianna said she was extremely ticklish all over

EDIT: Removed Underage Reference

Last edited by a moderator:
demi lovato did a fact sheet in the sept issue but they changed the questions for her and the "most ticklish spot" question wasnt asked...

Does anyone know where to find this fact sheet? I searched and was not able to find it online.

demi lovato is 16 y'all. ahah. but there is a video clip of joe jonas clearly tickling her. message me if you wanna see it since it cant be posted here. its a cute clip

feet pics

there are 2 pics of Olesya Rulin feet in the special issue of People with the cast of High School Musical on the cover
there is also feet shots of Vanessa,Ashley,Monique and Kaycee

Do you have the pics that you are talking about so you can show us? Or maybe links to the pics perhaps? I think we'd all love to see them!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back